The Fear Parasite

I'm traveling with the Doctor and it is time for some sleep, once I close my eyes I feel myself slip into sleep paralysis I hate the feeling, I'm stuck frozen in my own sleep I try and scream but I cannot.

For some reason I'm stuck in this sleep for more than I'm usually in sleep paralysis this is my worst nightmare not being able to wake back up from it or dying while I sleep. I can move my eyes this time I thought does this mean I can scream? I tried and by chance I could but can anyone actually hear me?

I could here in the distance as if it was above me the Doctors voice "J J J can you hear me? You are asleep but I heard a scream and came in well my sonic says you're asleep but your slightly something is not right", she's rambling.

"W what do you mean", I speak hoping she can hear me. "Oh good but, oh so Bad", she replies, "Okay J stay calm it seems that you have a fear parasite the fact I can hear you and you are aware you are asleep is so good but so bad I have to wake you before it kills you from your fears but don't worry you will be fine", she says making me feel like so not better.

"Well one of my worst nightmares is dying in my sleep I can't have that happen I need to wake up. I love to sleep I love to dream but not like this please help me Doctor can you do that please promise me you will actually get me out of this darkness?", I say. "You have to stay calm they feed of your fear, you fear dying in your sleep so it has made you known you are asleep if you overcome the fear tell it you ain't afraid control the dream we can get you out I promise make it known you ain't afraid", she says sounding hopefully I believe her I actually believe that I can do this right? Just overcome my fear and I will awaken from this nightmare awaiting to become more.

So that is what I do I take a deep breath and speak "I ain't afraid no more I truly ain't", after those words escape I see the Doctor smiling wide eyes over at me "You did it you overcame the fear".