Not the Doctor?

A/N So I'm not sure if this is a little lame or so I enjoyed reading it back but hopefully you all do. So enjoy and let me know what you think? I feel like I might have rushed near the end but at the same time to me it works. Hopefully you all think so too. Thanks.

Ryan had been sitting munching away at his cornflakes, Graham had made some toast and Yaz had the same. She had Jam on hers and Graham had cheese.

J had gotten some waffles and cream she's recently got really addicted to waffles.

They were in the Tardis kitchen when suddenly the Tardis seemed off, there was a shake that was not normal even for the Tardis it was like an earthquake just hit the inner the kitchen had been messed up not to mention what the other rooms were like but the Tardis would fix it up so no one had to worry to much.

But the noise she made was not the noise she normally makes, J rushes to the console along with the others with each shake that came along with them running.

When they got there the Doctor was just standing there hunched over her console.

"Doctor?", Ryan started her, if she could jump out of her skin she would have done.

"Ahh, yes?", she says unsure.

"What's going on?", he asks a little worried like the rest.

"Not sure figuring that one out", she smiles weirdly at them then turns to J and then looks between her and Yaz. Looking very lost.

"So who wants to take us on an adventure eh? Fly the Tardis?", she looks between all four of them.

"Eh? Wit", says J really curious to what is happening "Really?", she wonders.

"Yes would you like too J?", she smiles and says her name a tad weird.

J burst out into laughter "Pa you told me and these were your words, 'J Stop You are doing it all wrong you can't fly my ship nope no no no never again unless you listen to the way I fly her not your Mother's ways or your own', and that was in your 11th regeneration", she somewhat mocks the Doctor.

"Hmm yes true forgot about that", The Doctor laughs but J is confused because she asked to fly the Tardis not even days prior to this day.

"How about you", The Doctor gestured to Graham.

"Doctor?", Yaz says "We flew your ship once with you and we only pulled the leaver and now you're asking if we want to fly her when we have no clue how to? Except from J", her face scrunches up a little.

"So J", she looks to J "Do you want to try again and fly the ship?", she smiles putting her hands in her Pockets and fiddling around looking confused as if she didn't know what was in them and then she looks down into them her eyes widen.

This was weird everyone including the Doctor knew she had 'Bigger in the inside' pockets as she loves to mention a lot.

"Are you okay?", J asks she gets a rather weird smile off the Doctor.

"Absolutely, now would you like to fly?", she says

"Sure yes". J smiles not showing she's definitely suspicious about all this.

The Doctor never says 'Ship' she normally will say Tardis and she.

J had flown the Tardis but the Tardis brought them right back to where they were.

"What happened?", The Doctor asks as she emerges from the floor as she had fallen moments into the flying.

"J happened". Yaz looks annoyed with the others, "she flies worse than you!", she says laughing.