FORGIVE AND FORGET [BANGTWICE...

De zUppiEmXx

You just need to forgive and forget Tzuyu+Jungkook=Tzukook Mina+Jimin=Jimina Sana+Taehyung=Taesana Momo+Hoseo... Mais

THE NEWS
MEETING THEM AGAIN
GETTING READY
THE UNWARM WELCOME
ROOMATES
DANCE
STARING AND BLUSHING
PLAN
THE GOOD NEWS
CONNECTION
WE'RE HERE
COMPLIMENTING
PLANING
SWIMMING POOL
SWIMMING POOL
SWIMMING POOL
LEADERS TALK
THE MEET UP
FORGIVE?
DECISION
MEET UP AGAIN
WE WILL FORGIVE
TRUTH OR DARE 1
TRUTH OR DARE 2
EMBARRASSMENT
REVEALING SECRETS
COOKING WITH YOU
FAN COUGHT
FAN CAUGHT
BTS NEW COMEBACK
OUR GROUPCHAT
JEALOUS
JEALOUS 2
MAKNAE'S PLAN
LET'S CHAT
EATING WITH YOU
WE WILL BE THE GUEST
THANK YOU
WEEKLY IDOL
LET'S CHAT 2
NEWS
JEALOUS GIRLS
AVOIDANCE
FEELINGS REAVELED
GUESSING
CONFESS
CONFESS PT 2
ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT 2
ANNOUNCEMENT AGAIN😂
NEW STORY
SORRY
GOING TO JEJU ISLAND?
ALL ONCES
BOOK 2?
😘😊😊😍😍😘
NEW BOOK
MY NEW BOOK
AN
NEW BOOK
😘😘😘😘
A/N
VACATION (ENDING PT 1)
A/N
ENDING

GOING TO JEJU ISLAND PT 2

1.2K 24 8
De zUppiEmXx

DAHYUN POV
Yay Thank you Author for giving me a POV after 1million years.

(Your welcome)

OK back to me

So I am here in the balcony and just getting some fresh air.

"Why are you so early Dahyun? "Someone said from behind and I look and it's Jihyo smiling sweetly at me.I just smile back.

"I'm just getting some fresh air"I said. Huhu they all have a love life and me I think I will be single forever. Well I have a crush on Jimin but I think I don't have a chance to be together with him because he has Mina.It means I have to move on. I just sigh.

"What's wrong Dahyun? "Jihyo ask. "Well I'm just thinking that all of you have a love life and I'm here single "I said and sigh. "Your not alone you know"Someone said and I look it's Jeongyeon.Jihyo just giggle.

"I'm sure you two will find your forever sooner or later"Jihyo said. "Jihyo Forever doesn't exist in this world"Jeongyeon said.I just giggle."I mean the love of your life. Better? "Jihyo said and ask. Jeongyeon just nod and giggle.

"Well I need to cook now"Jihyo said and head to the kitchen. "Well I'm just gonna help Jihyo.You wanna help too Dahyun? "Jeongyeon said and ask. I nod. Then we head to the kitchen and helped Jihyo.

30 minutes later

"They haven't wake up yet?"Jihyo ask.Jeongyeon and I just shake our heads. "Wake them up Dahyun"Jihyo said to me.I just nod. Its so rare that Tzuyu or Jin didn't wake up early. I get a pan and a big spoon. So I went to the hallways.Hehe I will get my revenge.I was about to make some noise when someone said loudly. "Ayo ladies and Gentlemen! "When I turned around I see Sana, Tzuyu, Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Hyung stop stealing my lines! "Jungkook said loudly at Taehyung. Taehyung just rolled his eyes and sit in the dining table.Jungkook and Sana then follow while Tzuyu sit on the kitchen Isle. "Tzuyu that's not a chair"I said. "Yeah yeah but what's for breakfast? "Tzuyu ask. "Ummm Fried Rice and Bacon "Jihyo said while putting the plates.

I go back to the hallway and I'm gonna make some noise in

1

2

3

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

WAKE UP! ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!

Then I heard complaining like
"My Dream is ruined"
"My beauty sleep is not finish yet"
"I don't want to wake up"
"Nooooo I did'nt eat my last Jokbal in my dreams and that Jokbal is one of the delicious Jokbal"

After that I go back to the dining room and sit beside Taehyung.But I feel someone is jealous because I feel someone is staring at us with complete jealousy . Oh I forgot Sana and Taeghyung is a thing now. Well we keep talking and talking and like we forget Sana is there. "Unnie-yah don't be jealous "I said to her.She look at me confuse but I know behind that confuse face is a Jealous Snake.

"Mwo? Your jealous? "Taehyung then ask and look at Sana."What?! No way. Why would I be jealous? "Sana said."Yieeeee she is jealous "I teased. "No I'm not"Sana said. "Awwww my Jagi is jealous? "Taehyung asked cutely at Sana and put his arm at Sana's shoulder. "Like really I'm not "Sana defend. "Just admit it Unnie"I said. "Whatever"Sana said and rolled her eyes and I just giggled.

"Let's eat now but first let's pray"Jihyo said.We nodded. Jungkook lead the prayer, after the prayer we eat.Well I am so hungry so as Momo as always.

"So who is excited? "Jihyo ask. Well I am so excited because maybe I can meet my love of my life. Just joking if course we are there because we will have a Bangtwice bonding.

"No one is excited Unnie. Of course we are all excited duh"Mina said."Yeah Mina Unnie is right "Tzuyu said while drinking her lemon juice.

Jihyo just glare at the two and the others just giggle.

So this is the girl's and I wearing.

Nayeon's Outfit:

Jeongyeon's Outfit:

Momo's Outfit:

Sana's Outfit:

Jihyo's Outfit:

Mina's Outfit:

My outfit:

Chaeyoung's outfit:

Tzuyu's outfit:

Author's POV
All of them are in the living room waiting for their driver to pick them up.

"Unnie where is the driver? "Dahyun ask. "The Driver is in the car"Taehyung said.Dahyun just glare at Taehyung. "I am serious Taehyung Oppa"Dahyun said still glaring. "Can you call the driver Namjoon because we will be late for our flight "Jin said to Namjoon. "Oh Sure"Namjoon said.

After Namjoon called the driver he went back to them and said. "He is almost here."Namjoon said. "But why is he taking to long time Oppa? "Tzuyu asked Namjoon. "He said that the reason why he is taking a long time because of traffic "Namjoon said while reading his Science Book.

HONGK HONGK HONGK HONGK

"Hyung the driver is here"Jimin said.
"Jagi let me get your bag"Jungkook said to Tzuyu. "Are you sure Oppa? "Tzuyu said. "I'm really sure and it's not that heavy.I think"Jungkook while scratching his nape. "No don't worry it's not heavy but I can really carry it by my-"Tzuyu was cutted because Jungkook then bring her bag.

They're are two vans. In one can is Jungkook, Tzuyu, Sana, Taehyung, Jimin,Mina and Dahyun.In the other van is Jihyo, Namjoon, Jin, Chaeyoung, Yoongi, Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

MINA POV
I am here in the van doing nothing.So I decided to do a VLive. So I will gonna start going live right now.

Annyeonghaseayo I'm Twice Mina

Hello Once! So I am here in the van because we will go to Jeju Island with me, Twice and BTS Oppa's

"OMG Mina just called BTS Oppa! "
"Bang twice is real

So you can ask me a question and I will answer it honestly.

KookieTzuyu:Why are you all going
to Jeju Island?

Well we all decided to go to Jeju Island so we can have a rest.

MINAPENGUIN:Do you have a past
with a certain BTS
member?

We-well I don't think I will tell of you Once's be-because Ummm maybe i-it will can caus-cause a scandal.

"OMG! I think its true"
"She have a past with a certain member I believe "

Umm let's procide to the next question.

JokbalisLife:Is that Jimin beside
you and Dahyun
you talking with
each other?

uh Ye-yes

"Dahmin is real! "
"I think Mina is jealous! "
"Jimina is more real than Dahmin"
"Dahmin!!!!! "

In Mina's mind:They are just talking all the time and they didn't even care to join my Live. Wow! OK You two have forever 😑

Um bye Once because we are almost at the airport. See you next byeeee!!!

MINA POV
I finished my Vlive and Wow just Wow Jimin and Dahyun was just talking and didn't care to join the Vlive.

(Someone is jealous)

No I'm not Author

(Yieeeeeee oh jelly oh jelly)

Shut up Author and continue the story.

So maybe they are meant to be huhuhuhu.........

"Jagi we arrived at the airport "Jimin said to me.I just nod and get my bag. While we are waiting for our flight.I was just sitting and hearing some heartbreaking musics..

Then someone take my earphone away. I look at my side it's not Dahyun and I look at my other side and it's Jimin who take my earphones.

"Why did you took my earphones? "I ask Jimin. "Are you okay Minari? "Jimin ask worriedly. "Yes I'm fine"I said with my fake gummy smile. "I know your not okay"Jimin said. "Eh Why did you ask you already know"I said while trying to get my earphones but this SMALL mochi don't want to give it to me. "Give it to me please"I said with my cutest eyes. "No I will not give this to you if you don't tell me why are you not okay"Jimin said. I just sigh.

"and why are you listening to heartbreaking songs? "Jimin ask me.I just bite my pink lips. "Did I do anything wrong to you? "Jimin ask me worriedly. "No it's just my trip okay"I said.

"No. I know you have a other reason so tell me"Jimin said while coming close to me like we are 1 inch apart. I just push his face. "No that's just my reason" I said.

"Lie"Jimin said to me.I just keep silence but he keeps bugging me like OMG it's so annoying. "Okay okay I will answer your question "I said.Well we are now in the airplane and after 25 minutes we will arrive at the airport. "Okay I am just upset that you didn't join my Vlive instead you just talked with Dahyun"I said while getting earphones and I success and I put back my earphones in my ear.

"Your jealous? "He said but I act like I cannot hear him. I texted Chaeyoung and Jin that I want to make Jimin jealous and this is our convo.Well we are far apart from our chairs so I decide to text them.

To Chaeyoung:
Chaeyoung can I ask you a favor?

From Chaeyoung:
Sure. What is it?

To Chaeyoung:
Can I use your boyfriend

From Chaeyoung
What?! Why?

To Chaeyoung:
Please. I just want to make Jimin jealous and promise I will tell Jin Oppa too and don't I won't steal your boyfriend.

From Chaeyoung:
OK but really ask Jin Oppa

To Chaeyoung:
OK thx.

After chatting Chaeyoung I will now text Jin because I will inform him

To Jin:
Um Can you do me a favor Oppa?

From Jin:
What is it?

To Jin:
Can I use you to make Jimin jealous?Pleasee

From Jin:
Um Yeah but I'm afraid that Chaeyoung will get jealous.

To Jin:
Don't worry she agree because I ask her before you.

From Jin:
Are you sure?

To Jin:
Yep I'm I can even send you our convo

From Jin:
OK send me the convo

*Sends Picture*

From Jin:
OK I will agree

To Jin:
Thank you Oppa :)

From Jin:
So what's the plan?

To Jin:
Just go with the flow.

From Jin:
K

Here I will get my revenge.First I winked at Chaeyoung as a cignal and she just give a 👌sign"Jin Oppa!"I said and go to Jin I whisper to him that go with the flow she just nod.

"Oppa Can you buy me my favorite ice cream there?"I said and pointed at the Ice Cream store. "Sure Minari"Jin said.I can feel a cold stare at us. Then Jin whispered to me "I think your plan is working because I can see Jimin's stare at us."Jin said.I just giggle.Hehehehe my revenge I think is a success. "OK continue with the flow"I said and winked that Jimin can see and I see Chaeyoung just winked at me and giggle.

I then hold his hand and drag him to the ice cream store but before we enter Jin said something to me and it's "Hehe I can see Jimin being really red like he is going to explode any minute and his hands is making a small rock.

"Hehe let's just eat I'm hungry "I said and winked.When we we're about to order someone then said coldly. "Hyung I'm gonna buy her ice cream just go back to your girlfriend "and I turned and it's Jimin. "Um ok"Jin said awkwardly but he just winked at me and I just giggle making Jimin even redder. "Hyung Go"Jimin said very coldly. "OK byeeee"Jin said with a hair flip. Lol I really think twice if he is straight or not.

"Go order now.... "Jimin said coldly that make me shiver down my spine. I just nod and I just order Chocolate Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate sauce and sprinkles.

We then sit beside the window. I just eat my Ice Cream awkwardly but then he said "Why do you want Jin to buy you ice cream not me"and while staring at me.

"Uh-uhm because-"I was cutted and he said that make me choked. "Do you like Jin Hyung? "He said while looking at me with worried eyes. "Him? No way never and ever he doesn't fits my ideal type"I said and giggle.Then Jimin grab my left hand and hold it very tight. "Don't do that again"Jimin said.I know what he means but I will act I don't. "Don't do what? "I ask.

"Making me jealous "He said while caressing my face. "Did I make you jealous "I ask innocently."OK know you are making me jealous and Promise I won't let you be jealous "He said while raising his right hand and I just giggle .

Then My phone ringed.I made a sigh to Jimin and he nods.

CHAEBERRY IS CALLING

Mina where are you?

In the ice cream shop. Waeyo?

Mina we will be boarding in 15 minutes so come to us now

OK OK byeeee

"Who is it? "Jimin ask curiously. "It's Chaeyoung. Oppa we need to go. We are boarding in 15 minutes"I said hurriedly. "Jinja? "Jimin ask I just nod and grab his hand and ran to the other members but first I went to Chaeyoung and Jin and luckily Jimin is busy talking with Namjoon.

"Thank you Oppa and Chaeyoung"I said and give them my precious gummy smile. "Your Welcome my Minari"Chaeyoung said while hugging me."Your welcome Mina"Jin said while giving us a hair flip. Chaeyoung and I just giggle."Let's go guy's we are boarding now! "Jihyo shouted to making us cover our ears.

"Don't need to shout love"Namjoon said to Jihyo and Jihyo just rolled her eyes.

TO BE CONTINUE...............

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

30.8K 643 33
Just some of my BANGPINK imagination:)) Ship: Taeyhung × Jennie (Taennie) Lisa × Jungkook (Lizkook) Jimin × Rosè (Jirose) Jin × Jisoo (Jinsoo) If you...
10.6K 574 21
❝ 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞? ❞ ➭ Its not up to them but wha...
94.3K 4.3K 55
Be with you, it's the only place I could be myself. -Park Y/N- I don't remember you no matter how hard I tried. -Myoui Mina- enjoy! sorry for grammar...
10.3K 976 18
"𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗀𝗎𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆." In which a good girl fall for a wrong boys. ○ discontinued. ©️2019. parkjimin x myo...