Because the night is our own...

By Vlovers19

After all the hurt and misunderstandings going on between Jimin and Taehyung who are both members of Bts, the... More

Prelude
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Happy Birthday to Jhope
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four (Final Chapter)

Ten

5.1K 270 164
By Vlovers19

This chapter is dedicated to my bias V, Kim Taehyung who is celebrating his birthday today. Hope you enjoy. Have a happy Sunday everyone!

The next morning, the headline news read: What's really going on between Bts Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook?

Pictures of yesterday night was circulating round social media. Lisa did not fail to show Taehyung the news and from that moment, he was always in a bad mood. Jimin noticed but once again, he ignored Taehyung and doted on Jungkook.

Their busy schedules began and the boys worked tirelessly practising from morning till night at the company.

The situation had made Lisa leave earlier than planned but her plans was still in motion to completely annihilate Jimin from Taehyung's heart. Taehyung was opening up to her more and more but it would have been a lot faster if not for Jimin. She had already formulated a plan to enable her find time to be with Taehyung.

As for Jimin and Taehyung, things had drastically gone so bad between them that they no longer spoke with each other. When one was speaking, the other would remain completely quiet and not offer anything to the conversation. They wouldn't even look at each other or stay close to each other. If they both happened to be in the same room alone they would ignore each other and not even try to start a conversation making everything so awkward then one of them would leave or they would both leave.

This wasn't what Jimin wanted. He only wanted Taehyung to get jealous not to hate him. He figured that the last conversation he had with Taehyung when he told him to stay away from him and face his relationship must have really hurt him. He hated being like this with him not talking, avoiding each other. It made him feel terrible and uncomfortable. Coupled with the fact that they saw each other everyday during training, it only made things worse.

After a long stressful day practicing at the company Jimin decided to sleep in  Jin and Jungkook's room because Jin was sleeping in Namjoon's room as it had become a normal routine.

Jungkook was pretending to be busy with his phone as Jimin collapsed on the bed beside him.

"Jungkookshi, what do I do?"

"What do you mean?"

Jimin sat up and looked at Jungkook.

"I'm talking about me and Taehyung. It seems our plan isn't working"

Jungkook smiled to himself. It was working alright but he wasn't going to tell Jimin how much it was because Taehyung was practically seething with jealousy everytime he and Jimin were together. He was just pretending not to care.

"He's still with Lisa and he doesn't talk to me anymore. He practically ignores me and I hate pretending like it doesn't affect me because it does. I can't take it anymore Jungkook"

"Look relax. It's fine. Everything is going according to plan. It's only a matter of time before he comes running to you to confess his love for you"

Jimin beamed "Really?"

Jungkook nodded. "He's only being jealous but promise me you won't be the first to apologize to him"

Jimin thought about it and nodded with a smile "I promise" He muttered.

Jungkook smiled to himself. What a naive guy. He didn't know but Jungkook had his own agenda. Just like Lisa, he wanted to destroy their relationship and make Jimin all his. He was slowly getting there. He wanted Taehyung to hurt Jimin so much that the only safe place he can find would be in his arms.

But Jimin was unhappy. He missed Taehyung and all those nights they spent together. It was slowly breaking him and he wondered how long he could continue with this farce.

Meanwhile four boys were having their own secret meeting with a private agenda

"I can barely watch them!" Jin said shaking his head.

"If we don't do something about this fast, this could affect our tour" Namjoon said.

Hoseok shook his head. "It's sad seeing them like this. What do you think happened?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and sighed. "Why are you acting as if you don't know. They are jealous about each other's relationship"

"What?"

Everyone sighed.

"We shouldn't bother explaining it to you. You are so clueless" Yoongi said but Hoseok burst into laughter.

"Just joking. Of course I know those two liked each other. Even a blind man would notice"

Jin frowned at him but then had a thinking look in his eyes. "But how did Jungkook enter the picture?"

They looked at each other

"We have no idea" Hoseok said.

Namjoon sighed. "Look guys, they are our friends, our brothers and teammates. We are a family and as a family, we can't watch two of our members disregard each other"

He took a deep breath. "So we have to figure out a way to get them talking again" He paused. "But Jungkook should never know about this"

They all nodded in agreement and Namjoon continued "So does anyone have something in mind?"

Jin suddenly flashed a conniving smile. "I think I have a plan"

They all went closer to Jin to hear what he had to say.

They had finally finished practice for the day that evening and everyone was ready to go home. Taehyung was in a separate room from the rest packing up his things when Jin and Hoseok met him.

"Hey Taehyung" They said

He turned to look at them as he tied his shoe lace.

" Yes Hyungs"

"Our manager wants to see you"

"Where is he?"

They looked at each other. "He's at the storage room"

Taehyung looked at them suspiciously. Hoseok was crossing his fingers nervously. Jin was tapping his foot restlessly.

"Is something wrong?"

"What...we are fine" They both mumbled making it all the more suspicious.

Taehyung just shrugged. He could tell when his hyungs were up to something because they were so bad at acting. However, it wasn't his business to bother about what they where hiding. He left the room and Jin quickly called Namjoon's line as soon as he was gone.

"Your turn" He simply said. Jungkook entered at that moment and they startled.

"What are you guys up to? You look suspicious"

They both grinned. "Nothing."

"Hey, have you seen Jimin? I wanted to take him out today"

"We don't know where he is. You can look for him at the other rooms" Hoseok said

Jungkook smiled "Okay hyung" He left the room.

Namjoon heard their conversation so he cut the line and turned to Yoongi. They nodded at each other and walked towards Jimin who was slinging his bag pack over his shoulder.

"Hey Jimin, I just got off the phone with our manager and he told you to meet him at the storage room"

Jimin groaned. "I'm so tired and hungry. What does he want from me?"

Yoongi shrugged. "How should we know? Just go see him!"

Jimin took a deep breath and walked out of the room.

"Yes!" Namjoon said his eyes shining as if he had just won a lottery. Yoongi just put on a bored expression and shook his head.

Taehyung got to the store room first but was shocked at what he saw. All the instruments had been pulled back to the wall creating enough room in the middle for a small center table and two heart shaped cushions on either sides. There were shining lights on the walls while the table was decorated with candle lights. there was wine and four big burgers with coke.

His heart skipped when he noticed the pictures on the wall. They where mostly pictures of him and Jimin even the ones they had taken with their group members, friends and families. They had a lot of good moments but they had always shared it together.

The door opened and Jimin entered.

"What the...." He muttered stunned by the look of the room. Taehyung stared at him.

"Did you do these?"

Jimin was still hypnotized by the room. "No I didn't"

The door suddenly slammed shut and they heard the door lock. They ran to the door and pounded on it.

"Hey, someone's in here!" Jimin screamed but stopped when they heard laughter behind the door.

"You two are going to stay locked up in there until you make up" Namjoon shouted. Both boys scoffed.

"You can keep waiting" Taehyung said then Hoseok laughed. "We'll just leave your asses there and come back tomorrow"

Jimin and Taehyung sighed and looked at each other akwardly.

"Text us when you have made up but until then, make yourselves comfortable"

There was silence and they knew they had gone. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other not knowing what to say. It was so odd. Before, they had a lot to say to each other. They could talk non stop but now everything felt strange. Jimin couldn't stand the irritating silence so he ran to the table and sat on one of the love cushions.

"Wow I'm so hungry!" he said and pouted. "Yah, these guys are so stingy. Burgers? Couldn't they get something else like rice, mushroom soup...."

He stopped, noticing that Taehyung was just gazing at him quietly. He sat on the opposite side of the table and watched Jimin.

The latter cleared his throat uncomfortably and picked up a burger. He munched on it hungrily that was when he heard it.

"I miss you"

He froze, the burger slipping from his hand and falling onto the plate.

"Hey Jimin? Did you hear me? I said I miss you"

Tears escaped from Jimin's eyes and Taehyung got startled on seeing him cry.

"Hey Jimin, are you crying?"

He wanted to wipe his tears but Jimin pushed his hand away.

"Don't touch me you ass hole! Do you know how sad I was that you stopped talking to me?"

Taehyung frowned. "But you told me to give you space"

Jimin scoffed wiping his tears with his finger tips. "Yeah right Space! Space! but not to full out ignore me!"

Taehyung scowled. "It felt the same to me besides you weren't talking to me too"

Jimin sighed. "I wanted to talk to you but you acted as if you hate me"

Taehyung stared at him in disbelief "Hate you? Never! Even if I wanted to, I couldn't. You are the most important person to me"

Jimin grinned. "More important than Lisa"

Taehyung smiled and he looked so beautiful Jimin couldn't take it. He blushed deeply "Yeah, more important than Lisa"

Jimin shook his head and Taehyung grabbed his hand suddenly causing him to become weak.

"I'm so sorry Jimin. We should stop saying things that will hurt each other.  We are friends but we can also be with our partners while still being together"

Jimin nodded, his head bursting due to the feeling of Taehyung's hand on his.

"I'm sorry too. I'm not going to say hurtful words to you anymore" he said.

"Good!" Taehyung said and released his hand. Jimin felt bad when Taehyung's hand left his but he put up his famous eye smile.

"I missed you too Tae. It was torture, just torture not being without you"

Taehyung smiled back and Jimin's heart melted like a puddle. He wanted to tell Taehyung how he felt. He had come to the realization that he really loves him. He was gay for him but how could he do that? How?

"Now that we are good, let's eat! We can text them later that we have made up" Taehyung said with a huge smile. He looked so happy. They began to eat and Taehyung looked around the room.

"The guys did a good job. They are really good friends. We were together all day. I wonder when they got the time to do all these" he said.

"Remind me to thank them later" Jimin said and they both laughed.

Taehyung stopped eating "Jimin?"

"Yes Tae?" Jimin answered with a mouth full of burger.

"What do you think about having a double date"

Jimin suddenly started choking.

"Yah Jimin..." Taehyung said and grabbed the coke. He ran to Jimin's side and opened the coke but some of the contents spilled right on Jimin's white pants.

"Oh shit Jimin! I'm sorry" he whispered and pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and started dabbing at the black stain without realizing that Jimin had stopped chocking.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung looked up only to be trapped by Jimin's gaze. The two of them stared at each other for the longest time. Time stood still. Their heartbeats beating so loudly they could both hear it.

Taehyung couldn't believe it when Jimin closed his eyes peacefully as a sign that he wanted his kiss. He moved closer thinking to himself that he was crazy but he had never felt this way in his entire life and he realized that he wanted to do more than kiss Jimin.

Jimin felt a slight breeze over his lips. He couldn't wait for this moment. He had dreamed of this moment for a while now but then his heart sank when he heard the door burst open.

He and Taehyung turned round. Before them stood Lisa and Jungkook and they looked so mad. The other members were behind them looking guilty

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Lisa yelled and Jimin came back to his senses remembering the reason they could never be.

Over two thousand words for chapter 11. I hope you like it. Have a great day everybody!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 2.3K 26
Vminkook Only You Taehyung and Jimin broke up and after someone time Jimin gets with someone new witch is Jungkook. Taehyung just can't get over the...
31.7K 1.4K 19
Timid college student Jungkook pines after Taehyung, who he's been in love with since high school. All of a sudden, notorious playboy Taehyung seems...
268K 13.6K 32
Frustrated emotions ®jikookied_
34.4K 1.5K 37
Jimin has a thousand problems including an unhealthy obsession with "slutty" outfits and an asshole boyfriend. Yoongi has depression and unfortunate...