Possibility 1&2 //A$ap Rocky...

By Hot_topic_jada

"Get her"I heard them yell. I ran as fast as I could and made it to my truck. I unlocked it and got inside an... More

POSSIBILITY TRAILER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Ocho
Nueve
Diez

Siete

833 26 7
By Hot_topic_jada

Zykima Mayers
I flinched as the blade slid against my wrist. I made another slit on my other wrist making me flinch once against at the stinging situation.

"Zykima!!!"Sincere banged on the bathroom door.

"What?"I yelled with an attitude.

"Come on, your gonna make me late to go see kamille"He said before I heard his footsteps retreating from the door.

I turned the knob on the sink making cold water come out the faucet. I put my wrist under the water watching as my blood washed from my wrist onto the sink going down into the drain.

I turned the sink off and wiped my wrist with a towel putting band aids over my new scars. I wiped the sink to make sure there wasn't any residue of blood left behind before I walked out the bathroom pulling down my long sleeve shirt to cover my scars.

"Sincere I'm ready!"I yelled as I walked down the stairs.

"He's in the car"Aaliyah said as she closed the front door behind her.

"Alright thanks"I said before walking out the door but she grabbed my wrist before I could walk out making me hiss at the pain.

"Are you ok zy?"She asked worriedly.

"Yes"I said snatching my wrist from her and walking out the door. I got in the car with sincere and he drove off.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you zy"He said and I nodded before putting in my headphones.

Aaliyah Mayers
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"I yelled as tears came down my face.

The pregnancy test in my hand read positive.

"This really can't be happening"I thought to myself.

I called my best friend velt and he answered the phone.

"Wassup Aaliyah"He said.

"Velt...."I cried.

"Woah! Woah! What's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant"

"But I used a condom with you Aaliyah. Are you sure?"He asked scared.

I looked down at the sink where the other 5 tests read positive.

"Yes I'm very sure velt. I took 6 tests"I cried.

"I'm on my way"He said before hanging up.

+

"Damn it Aaliyah"He yelled staring at the stick.

"You said you used a condom bro"I cried.

"I did. I swear on everything"

"What about the last time velt? The last time"I asked.

"Shit! You told me to go in raw cause there was no condoms but I pulled out bro"He yelled.

"We have to abort it"I said and he looked at me crazy.

"Your not aborting my seed"

"It's my body. I can do whatever I want. Are you carrying the child? Yea I thought not"I yelled.

"You abort my baby. You'll never see me again and I put that on everything"He said before walking out.

"Fuck!"I yelled as I slid down the wall with tears streaming down my face.

+

"What to do? What to do?" I thought as I sat outside the doctors office.

My parents will literally put me in my grave. My dad doesn't play at all.

My phone dinged and it was a text from my mom making my heart race. Maybe she found out. Fuck!

From: Mother Dearest💋‼️

Don't forget to pick up your siblings at 5.

2:50pm

Whew!! That was close.

I dialed my brothers number and he picked up on the first ring.

"You good sis?"He answered.

"Broooo I-I messed up"I stuttered as tears streamed down my face.

"Woahhh! I'm on my way to the house now. Don't do nothing else till I get there"He said before having up.

I pulled out the parking spot and drove back home. I got to the house and unlocked the door going inside. The door opened behind me and it was sincere.

"Sis what happened?"He asked worriedly so I grabbed his hand and led him over to the couch sitting us down.

"Sincere you can't tell nobody. Not even mama or daddy"I said scared.

"What you do Aaliyah?"

"Brooo I really messed up"I said starting to cry again.

"Don't cry. Shhhhh. It can't be that bad"He said wrapping his arms around me while I cried on his shoulder.

"I'm pregnant sincere"I said and his whole body stilled.

He unwrapped his arms around me making me cry harder and grabbed my face gently.

"You deadass right now Aaliyah?"He asked seriously.

"Y-Yes"I sniffled.

"By who?"

"By Yvelt"

"By the same fuck nigga who screwed me over. You serious? He almost ended my fucking life"He said looking at me with so much hurt on his face.

"Sincere I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen. Please I'm sorry"I cried.

"Nah bruh"He said standing up.

"Please sincere. I need you"I begged.

"Fuck you Aaliyah bruh. Abort that shit or you lose me"He said walking off.

"SINCERE!"I cried out but he never came back to be my savior.

I got up and walked out the front door hopping in my car. I drove to the doctors and walked inside and from then on.......I aborted my baby.

Rakim Mayers
"Ohhhhh shit she fine ass fuck. She can sure make that ass jiggle"I chuckled watching this fine ass chick twerk on bari's phone. My boys and I were currently standing in the Dubai international airport waiting on Mel, yoyo and princess to come back from the bathroom.

"Send me that shit dawg"Nast said and bari nodded.

"You want it to rocky?"Bari asked.

"I'm good bruh, mel would light my ass up if she found some shit like that on my phone"I said as I watched my sexy ass wife walk towards us with yoyo and princess from the bathroom.

"Mel is one crazy female fosure"He chuckled.

"What y'all talking about?"Yoyo asked as they finally approached us.

"Ummm this beautiful ass weather"Nast smiles looking around.

"Tariq who the fuck is that?"Princess yelled snatching his phone along with the attention of a few people.

This nigga just had to leave his phone on with the fine ass chick shaking her ass. DUMB ASS.

"Ouuu, she called your damn government"Bari laughed.

"Nigga shut the fuck, you sent it to me"Nast said.

Ohhhhhh shit! They about to bring me into this shit.

"Well rocky was watching it too. Now everyone exposed"Bari shrugged as all our women glared at us.

"You know what, I'm not even gonna bother. Find y'all own rides to the hotel. Let's go ladies"Mel said not even once looking at me.

Princess dropped nast's phone onto the floor face first and walked off with Mel and yoyo.

"Just had to bring me into this. Yolanda crazy"Bari groaned.

"Princess too nigga. She just shattered my screen"Nast whined picking up his phone.

"MEL CRAZIER THAN BOTH OF THEM COMBINED!"I yelled before walking off.

—————————
How y'all feel about.........?

Rakim??

Melanie??

Princess??

Yolanda??

Nast??

Bari??

Zykima??

Aaliyah??

Sincere??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.8K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
280K 9.5K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
1.1K 85 42
✨️Diamond is in an Abusive relationship with Jacques. She feels like her life is over but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. ✨️Jacques...