Kidnapped By The Love Of My L...

Da RawRawwx

Isadora Moon is an ordinary girl, she parties, she shops with her best friend and she fights with her older b... Altro

The Story So Far.
My Story From The Middle.
When You're Master Asks The Weirdest Questions.
This Is Where It All Begins.
The Plan.
Tonight Is Gonna Be A Long Night.
Finding The Answers.
Running Away.
A Place To Be Free.
Everything Is Not What It Seems.
We Need To End This.
Kidnapped, With The Love Of My Life.
What Do We Do Now?
Protecting What You Care About.
Welcome Back Winter Once Again.
What's Wrong With Her Doctor?
It's Now Or Never.
Breathe Slow.
Feel This.
I'll Meet You There.
Crush Crush Crush.
Now You're Gone.
Back In Black.
Stay Awake.
Time To Wake Up.
I Can't Do It Alone.
Here We Go Again. *Epilogue*
Authors Note.
Author's Note.
Sequel News!
Authors Note on sequel!!!

Do You Want Me Dead?

2.2K 25 0
Da RawRawwx

- Damien's POV -

"This way!" I yelled behind me, at Izzy's parents and Dr. Richards. 

"Just go on ahead, and save her." Izzy's mum shouted back, panting to catch her breathe. 

 "Okay, I'll see you there!" I turned on my heel, and ran off in the direction of the castle, determination on my face. 

The screaming continued, coming from more than one person this time. My heart clenched as a familiar voice screamed, sounding in pain. 

"Isadora!" I shouted, hoping she would hear me. There was silence. "ISADORA!" I tried again. 

"Damien! Help me!" She screamed back, fear in here voice. "NO!" 

"I'm coming!" Without a second thought, I sprinted towards the castle, this time without stopping. 

I was going to help her, and the baby. 

- Isadora's POV - 

"Leave me alone." I spat. 

'Oh dear, you still don't get it. I. Am. You.' The voice sneered. 

"You're not me!" 

'Oh, but I am. I'm the real you. The good you. The BETTER you.' 

"Shut up!" 

"Master?" Alessia asked, cautiously. 

"What?!" I yelled. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Shut up!" 

"Master." She whispered, scared. 

"Just shut up!" 

'Don't talk to her like that. What has she ever done to you?' The voice scolded. 

"What do you know?" 

'Everything.' 

My eyes widened at her words. She knew everything? 

'Yes, I know everything. Everything you've done, everything you've said.' 

"How?" I whispered. 

'I. Am. You.'

"No you're not! You're not me!" 

'But I am. And Damien's on his way, he'll help you see what you are. You are me.' 

"Please." I sobbed. "Just leave me alone!" 

'Just a little bit longer, and you'll be gone.' 

"NO! You'll be gone!" I stood up, ignoring her nagging voice, and faced the vampires before me. "Be prepared to die." I smirked, extending my fangs and claws. 

"Isadora, please, don't do this. Think about Damien, think about the baby." Kieran pleaded, struggling against the chains holding him back. 

"The baby?" I scoffed. "This baby means nothing!" 

'You don't mean that.' She whispered. My hand subconsciously came up to rest on top of the bump. 

"Yes, I do." I mumbled, blinking back the tears that she was forcing out. 

"Master," Alessia whispered. "Please, lets just go." 

"No, we stay here. And anyone who disagrees, dies." 

Alessia opened her mouth to say something, but quickly shut it. 

'You think they're scared of you?' 

 "Obviously they are." I spat. 

'They don't want to hurt ME.' 

"I'm in control now, Princess." 

"Not for long." Damien's voice shocked me a little bit, the familiar tones sending warm shivers through my body. 

'Damien.' She breathed. 

"Damien." I spat. 

"Isadora." He smiled softly. 

"Go away." 

'Don't talk to him like that!' 

"Why not? It's not like I care." 

'Oh, you care, Siren. You care.' 

"Shut up, Vamps, and leave me alone. You aren't having your body back." 

'We'll see about that.'

"ARGH!" I screamed. The pounding in my head getting much worse. 

'I will win!' She spat. 

"NO!" My eyes turned red, my fangs piercing my bottom lip as I struggled to keep them. 

'Give it up, Siren.' 

"Isadora?" Damien called, sounding scared. 

"I'm not Isadora." I growled, glaring at him from under my lashes. 

'I said, give. It. Up. Siren. You won't win.' 

"I beg to differ, Princess." 

"Isadora, I know you're in there, come on, you can beat this." Damien shouted across the room, talking to her. 

"She's not here." 

'Don't talk for me!' 

"Well, you can't talk for yourself can you?" 

'Try me.' 

"Damien, help me!" Her voice came through, making me slap my hand over my mouth. I frowned as Damien looked shocked. 

"Izzy, come back to me." He whispered. 

I felt the wall holding her back start to crumble, and her power over growing stronger. 

"No." I mumbled, gripping onto my head. The pounding in my head increased, shaking my body with the force. I could feel her taking over me, bit by bit, slowly, but painfully. 

'Don't mess with me, Siren.' 

My ears started drumming, and any outside noise was blocked out. My vision became blurred, and I struggled to stand. 

"Isadora!" Damien's voice broke through to me, sounding panicked. It was then that I noticed I was on the floor. 

'What did you do?!' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:O 

What's happened?! 

Vote/Comment/Fan? 

<3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

8.5M 261K 37
The Runaway Mate Carly Faye isn't your average seventeen year old werewolf, she's anything but actually. Having lost everything that was important to...
314K 3.8K 41
A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself. One fateful night she's captured by a p...
2K 234 25
18th birthday is that special day where you officially start your adult life and welcome independence. It's one of the happiest day in one's life but...
44.4K 2.1K 42
Liyla just moved from the Bahamas to Los Angeles with her mom and dad who got a new job there. Being the new weird girl, Liyla expected to be left a...