Moments (Jenlisa One Shots)

By lalisahours

what really happens when there are no cameras? who are jennie and lisa to each other? a jenlisa fanfiction More

moments
Cat Got Your Tongue?
You
Leave
Home (Leave II)
23rd
Always
Warn
Burnt (Warn II)
Sick
Ditto
1k woooo
Reassurance
Goodbye
Hi. (Goodbye II)
My Everything
Best Thing (Goodbye III)
a/n
Realization
Left Alone
Solo
rest
again
drunk
mood swings
eiffel
hawaii
crescent
that, too.
- paintings
spell
beautiful soul

Christmas

15K 325 19
By lalisahours

an ot4 one shot

***

it is the 26th of december.

a day after their SBS Gayo Daejun performance. two days after their Kyocera Dome Concert.

the four girls planned on actually spending Christmas today rather than on the 25th considering their tight schedule.

"jisoo-yah..." lisa, already hyped, called out to the oldest shaking her a bit harshly, "you're on your phone again? c'mon! it's christmas, let's celebrate!"

"yah! stop.. no.. no!" jisoo's eyes were shooting daggers. if not for this girl right here, she could've won. yup, another games she's been addicted too.

"stop looking at me like that. it's not my fault you were born to be a loser." lisa got up from her bed to go to her next prospect.

"rosieeeee! wake up! it's christmas!" she was greeted by the sound of music coming from the girl's room. "hey rosie! merry christmas to you."

"lalisa! merry christmas but it's the 26th?" she chuckled at the younger who's face is stretched in a big smile.

"uhh... we're celebrating today? did you forget?"

"oh right! let me grab my gifts for you guys and i'll head to the living room."

if it was possible, lisa's smile grew bigger. she loves gifts. i mean who doesn't?

"okay, i'll go ahead and wake jennie unnie up."

"hmm."

she is indeed in a happy mood. skipping all the way to jennie's room. all the while humming to a christmas song.

unlike rosé's room, jennie's was pitch black. if it was not for the light coming from the outside, it would've taken a while for lisa to adjust and navigate through the dark.

once she was beside the brunette's bed, she plopped onto it, arm immediately wrapping around the girl, whose back was turned against her.

"nini..." lisa gave jennie featherlike kisses on the girl's shoulders. "wakey wakey..."

"hmm..." jennie, feeling the warmth against her back, snuggled more into it.

"hey..." lisa whispered against her ears, giving her cheeks a kiss, "it's christmas... get up now, babe."

it was indeed a very difficult task to wake miss jennie ruby jane kim up — that, lisa admits.

she's tried multiple times to get the girl to open her eyes, executed different ways but to no avail. the girl either groaned or didn't give her a response at all. lisa, though, isn't the type of girl who gives up immediately.

"hey jen... it's christmas, you better get up." she tries for the umpteenth time. the sleeping woman only turned her body, now facing her.

"honey i know it's christmas, you don't have to remind. now shut up, give me five more minutes and just fucking cuddle me." jennie took it upon herself to tighten lisa's hold on her waist, adjusting and further snuggling into the blonde's chest, wrapping her own arms around the girl in return.

"o...kay." was that sweet or not? lisa was confused. jennie called her honey and asked her to cuddle her but she also said 'fucking'.

"well fucking could be a good thing." lisa thought, smirking to herself. it's christmas! stop being dirty-minded.

five minutes turned ten turned thirty. the brunette is still in deep sleep and still very much tightly wrapped around the blonde's arms. not that lisa mind though but it was cut short by jisoo banging on the door.

"you fuckers, i swear to heavens i would kill you if you don't get ahold of you raging hormones." lisa could be on her feet, running to smack jisoo on her head if she just wasn't very much savoring this moment.

truly, a smack on jisoo's head can wait. jennie can't.

"ugh! why is she so annoying." jennie opened her eyes to be greeted by a bright lisa.

"good morning nini! it's christmas!"

jennie shook her head. lisa always ALWAYS gets hyper whenever it's a holiday. she's used to it yet her heart still flutters whenever she sees those bright and radiant smiles.

"good morning lili... merry christmas." giving lisa a quick kiss on her lips, she stood up and went straight to bathroom leaving the girl alone inside her room.

"hey, how dare you leave me alone after i came here to wake you up..." lisa pouted and follows jennie outside.

"stop being a sulky baby..."

--

"i thought you shitheads forgot about today's plans and just decided to fuck." jisoo spoke while scrolling through the channel list. " OUCH! d-did you just smack me on the head?"

"yes and we weren't fucking." lisa sat on the couch with jennie under her arms, not quite fully awake yet.

"christ! stop talking about sex." chaeyoung scolded the two bickering crackheads before taking a seat beside jisoo.

"this piece of shit made me lose my game, chaeyoung-ah!" jisoo, acted like a child contrary of what came out of her mouth.

"well, you were on your fucking phone and it's christmas. we should be celebrating, shithead." lisa fired back.

"watch your language, lalisa." jennie said which made her cover her mouth. the girl doesn't like it when she cusses. lisa though tried to reason out that it is just a form of expression but jennie told her no or if she can't help it, never say it excessively.

"i'm sorry, nini." lisa looked down to meet jennie's eyes, smiling, "a kiss to cleanse my sinful mouth?"

"or a smack on the head to cleanse your mind full of dirty thoughts." jisoo interrupted.

"what the actual fu— fudge? i told you we weren't, why are being so salty."

"tell that to leo and luca. i know your face, limario." jisoo smirked.

"i swear. i was trying to wake nini up but she wants my cuddles instead and who am i to waste the opportunity?"

chaeyoung has had enough. if she doesn't put a stop on this, it will continue 'til the end of time.

"okay stop it you two. let's get working. we still have a cake to bake and many macarons. and no more cussing."

"we're baking?! i almost forgot." lisa smiled sheepishly before standing up, jennie still sticking unto her like a glue. "i got so into the moment of huggin nini that it escaped my mind."

"okay lisa, that. is SERIOUSLY. the cheesiest thing." rosé said, earning a laugh from bothe jennie and lisa.

"what? it's true though." lisa grins.

"are you two conjoined twins?" jisoo scoffed at the couple, to then leaving them to prepare the necessary ingredients.

to sum it up, they pretty much spent the whole day baking. with lisa and jisoo in the kitchen, cooking or baking is almost impossible. sure enough jennie is extremely good and chaeyoung being a great helper, knows her way around the kitchen. but the two dumb idiots kept messing everything up.

"jisoo unnie! i told you egg whites only. why did you put the yolk too?" chaeyoung is clearly frustrated. now they have to redo everything again.

"i'm sorry chaeng. lisa disturbed me." jisoo gives chaeng an embarassed smile and the latter just sighed.

"it's fine but egg whited only okay?" jisoo nodded like a kid making chaeyoung smile.

everything was smooth sailing. things were perfectly prepared. steps properly executed. not until lisa's clumsiness took over.

"ouch!" lisa slipped and unfortunately the first batch of the macarons to be baked are on her hands, now all gone.

"oh my god lisa!" jennie squealed as she rushed to help the girl up, the latter just smiled before getting on her feet.

"i'm alright, don't worry."

"stupid! we're worried about the macarons and not you." jisoo says.

"next time be extra careful." jennie checks for injuries and fortunately there was none.

a couple more incidents happen before they actually managed to bake a cake and macarons.

the sun has set and it is finally time for secret santa. weeks before christmas, they already randomly picked on who they would be giving gift to and now all four are in the living room, gifts in hand ready to give to the whoever the person they picked is.

"the person i picked is..." jennie stopped for the suspense, showing her gummy smile. "hubby!"

rosé squealed in delight. she stood up with a big smile on her face and made her way towards jennie to claim her gift.

"aww... thank you so much wifey." she pulled jennie for a tight hug, still all smiles.

"cheaters." lisa whispered while jokingly glaring at the two. rosé just stick her tongue out further irritating lisa.

"okay next NEXT!" the youngest shouted and they went on until everyone got their gifts.

lisa stared at the gift on her hand. it was a freakinh liter of ethyl alcohol and guess who it is from? that's right. jisoo.

"what do you expect me to do with this alcohol?"

"cleanse your dirty soul, what else?" jisoo answered as if it was the simplest thing ever before smiling widely. "kidding. here's your real gift."

and that made lisa so happy. and relieved. material things isn't really a big thing for her but she's glad she isn't just receiving a liter of alcohol for christmas.

"okay! picture time!" lisa got one of her precious camera out to capture this special moment for the four of them.

"lisa!" jennie almost got a heart attack when she saw how lisa's face is close to hers, eyes shut with her lips puckered, wanting a kiss from jennie.

the moment is perfectly captured, thus the birth of the iconic jenlisa photo.

they practically spent the entire time clicking on the camera. it was a good time. simple yet they wouldn't have it any other way. it was just them. jisoo, jennie, chaeyoung and lisa. bonding. being silly like how they always are even before fame.

just four friends turned family enjoying the presence of one another.

***

a/n: happy holidays to everyone! hope y'all have a good time with your loved ones.

still not over blackpink's performance at SBS gayo daejun. ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 624 14
a compilation of jenlisa one-shots.
1.5M 43.6K 51
Enjoy this compilation book full of Jenlisa one shots!! πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
5.7M 116K 60
Jennie Kim, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, she never goes out to clubs and therefore ne...
264K 9.3K 131
𝖠 π–»π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖑𝖫𝖠𝖒π–ͺ𝖯𝖨𝖭π–ͺ π—†π–Ύπ—†π–»π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ. π™π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙖𝙩...