Because the night is our own...

By Vlovers19

After all the hurt and misunderstandings going on between Jimin and Taehyung who are both members of Bts, the... More

Prelude
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Happy Birthday to Jhope
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four (Final Chapter)

Nine

5K 270 88
By Vlovers19

Before they reached the company, the other boys had already heard about Jimin and Jungkook's relationship because Yoongi texted it to them. By the time they arrived, they bombarded the two, gushing over them and whispering among themselves. Taehyung walked along without saying a word, his eyes fixated only on Jimin. He watched the blush rising to the older's cheeks as he stood beside Jungkook and the others asked him questions.

Taehyung had a feeling that Jimin was avoiding his eyes because he never once looked at him. He just offered up a big smile to the others and it was seriously eating him up inside but he put on his typical poker face so no one would notice.

The meeting at Big hit took the entire day. It was so long and tiring that the boys couldn't wait to go home. The chairman told them so many things. Since their popularity was increasing tremendously, they were going to travel to a lot of countries that year for their tours. He listed more than thirty countries and the boys were shocked.

They were going to tour more than thirty countries that year which meant that their schedules would be packed full of training and photoshoots. It was going to be a very hard year for them. Some of them were even thinking if they could handle it. It was going to be strenuous but for the sake of their fans, they would do their best.

By the time the meeting was officially ended, Taehyung had recieved countless text messages from Lisa. He didn't know how he would tell her about the upcoming tour. This was one of the reasons why idols found it difficult to date. There was hardly any time. Taehyung quickly texted Lisa that he would be home very soon.

They were all heading towards the car when he heard the voices of Jimin and Jungkook behind him. He turned around and saw the two of them so close to each other. Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck while the younger's arm wound round his waist.

Taehyung just stared at them, shocked by their audacity. They weren't even trying to be discreet. He looked around and saw people staring at the couple. Some where even taking pictures and recording the scenery

"Babe, are you tired?" Jungkook whispered and Jimin just mumbled a reply.

Babe? Taehyung couldn't believe his ears.

"I'm hungry" Jimin finally whispered.

Jungkook pinched his cheek and he giggled.

"I'll prepare Ramyeom for you when we get back to the dorm. You'll love that won't you?"

"Thank you Kookie"

"Want a piggy back ride?"

Jimin looked surprised. "Are you sure?"

"Come on, it's okay" Jungkook said.

Jimin just shrugged as Jungkook knelt down slowly. He wrapped his arms around his neck and climbed on his back. Jungkook stood up holding Jimin's thighs.

Taehyung was right in front of them. He was sure they could see him but they ignored him, the way they have been doing since this morning.

He felt like grabbing Jimin from Jungkook's back but he knew he couldn't do that. There were so many reasons why. He watched silently as Jungkook carried Jimin with him to the van. He didn't want to ride with them again but the other van had already been occupied because he was too busy watching Jikook.

He sighed deeply and went into the van after them. Unfortunately, he was the only one with them this time around so he plugged in his ear piece and listened to some music hoping it would distract him but it didn't.

Immediately they got back to the dorm, everybody ran inside exhausted. Jungkook was still piggybacking Jimin all the way to his room. Lisa met Taehyung when he entered his room and she hugged him.

"It must have been a long day" she said

Taehyung slumped on the bed.

"Yes it was. So many things happened"

One of them being that Jimin and Jungkook were dating. He didn't want to believe it. He felt weird just thinking about it but it was real.

"Are you okay Tae love?"

"Jimin and Jungkook are dating" He blurted out and Lisa stiffened.

"What did you just say?"

Taehyung sat up and looked at her. "They are dating. They announced it today on the way to the company"

Lisa's fist tightened. Her suspicion was right. Jimin was up to something.

"So he's gay"

Taehyung stood up. "Apparently..."

He started taking off his clothes and Lisa watched him, her eyes roaming his body lustfully. She stood up and walked over to him and stopped right in front of him when he was bare chested.

"How do you feel about it?" she asked.

Mad

Taehyung faked a smile. "I'm happy for him. I'm happy he has gotten the strength to come out to us. Even Jungkook....i just...."

"You just what?"

"I just don't want Jimin to get hurt. He's my best friend and I worry about him a lot..."

Or you mean you are Jealous. Lisa said in her mind but she smiled brightly at Taehyung.

"I'm happy for them too and I think they look really good together. I'll hundred percent support them when they decide to announce their relationship to the world"

Taehyung tried to smile but he couldn't. He just turned away from her. "I'll take a quick shower"

She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly.

"Where do you think you are going without me? Let's take a shower together" she said in a soft seductive voice.

He removed her hands from his neck. "I'm sorry babe. Not now!"

She rolled her eyes. "Not now? When is there ever going to be a now with you?"

He held her arms softly. "I'm sorry. I'm just really tired and I'm going to be very busy from now on...."

She scoffed. "Which is enough reason for us to be together....come on"

"Lisa...please, we'll have our own time but I'm just really tired right now"

He pulled away from her, grabbed his towel and went into the bathroom. When he was back, Lisa was lying on the bed with her back to him clearly seething with rage. He decided to use this opportunity and get something to eat. He was really hungry.

When he got to the kitchen, Jimin was there but thankfully alone and he was cooking Ramyeon. As soon as their eyes met, there was an awkward tension in the air.

"Hey" Taehyung said.

"Hey" Jimin said looking up briefly to give him an insincere smile before returning to his cooking. Taehyung couldn't understand this feeling that was slowly consuming him. This was Jimin, his best friend. The one he talked to every night. The one he told all his troubles to. The one he felt the most comfortable with. The one who cried with him when he was sad and laughed with him when he was happy. The one person he could trust more than anything else in the world. But now, the one standing in front of him felt like a stranger. He felt so awkward and shy around him. When did this start? No, he could do this. Talk to him just like before. He cleared his throat.

"I thought Jungkook was cooking for you"

Jimin chuckled. "Looks like that baby was even more tired than I was. So here I am"

There was silence. Taehyung made some cereal for himself while Jimin started dishing out the Ramyeom into two separate plates.

Taehyung thought of how best to start the conversation until he gathered courage.

"You didn't tell me you were gay"

Jimin looked at him. "I didn't know I was gay until I started falling in love with...Jungkook"

He smiled and Taehyung nodded trying not to show how hurt he was. Jimin placed the plates on a tray. "Let me go eat these with Jungkook"

He started walking past him.

"Are you avoiding me Jimin?"

Jimin stopped and turned to stare at him. "What?"

"Today! I felt like you were avoiding me"

Jimin looked annoyed. "Avoiding you? Taehyung it seems you don't know but my life doesn't revolve around you anymore"

"What?"

Jimin sighed. "We are both in relationships now so I think we should just face that"

Taehyung walked closer to him. "Is that how you feel?"

"Yes, I didn't understand that you needed space from me so you could have time to be with your girlfriend Lisa. I started understanding you when Jungkook and I began dating. I want to spend time with him so that our relationship can grow"

Taehyung breathed deeply trying to maintain his volcanic anger. "What are you trying to say?"

"You and I can no longer be clingy towards each other anymore so our partners don't get the wrong idea. We need space"

"Space...."

"We are still best friends Tae tae but things have changed now...."

He turned and started heading towards Jungkook's room. Taehyung's head started to spin out of control. He felt this sudden urge to pin Jimin to the wall and keep him writhing under him, torment him like he was doing to him emotionally.

"Are you sleeping over in Jungkook's room tonight?"

He saw a blush rise over Jimin's cheeks and he couldn't take it.

"Yes I am"

"Don't do it! Don't sleep with him"

Jimin raised his brows "He's my boyfriend and I can do whatever I want to do with him"

"Jimin... "

He smirked. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were jealous"

He turned away from him. "Good night Tae tae"

Slowly he walked towards Jungkook's room. He knocked on the door. Jungkook opened. They smiled at each other and Jimin entered the room without looking back once.

Taehyung didn't know what possessed him that night but he stormed to his room. Lisa was throwing her clothes into her bag wearing a pissed off look.

"You are going to have to choose Taehyung....me or Jimin" She said

Taehyung suddenly rushed to her and smashed his lips into hers. She was shocked but then started to kiss him back. He pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"I choose you Lisa. You"

Lisa was beyond overjoyed. "I don't know what has gotten into you Kim Taehyung but I like it"

He lifted her up letting her legs wrap around him as he lowered her to the bed. He started to kiss her but he couldn't feel anything in that kiss. Not a single thing. He wanted to stop but he couldn't because he wanted to forget Jimin. He needed to.

Their clothes were gone within seconds and they were stark naked moaning and grinding against each other.

As he made love to Lisa that night, hearing her call his name, he could only imagine one person in his mind. Park Jimin. Right there and then. He knew he loved him. He loved Jimin.

Thanks for reading. What do you think of this chapter? Do comment and vote. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
42.2K 2K 9
In which Jungkook and Taehyung must be strong in order to be happy together. #3 in the 'Diary' series.
2.8K 223 20
Hopeless romantic stuck on a one night fling. Kim Taehyung is on a mission to find the love of his life. He ends up finding Park Jimin, but he doesn'...
387K 21.7K 55
I like Taehyung ', Jungkook I like him more than you do', Jimin in a twist of fate: I love You Jimin', Jungkook i - - - ', Jimin. In which Jungko...