Shall We Ever Fall In Love? ✔

By Rinka_Chetri

[COMPLETED ✔] **Featured in the official account of AmbassadorsIN Reading List** Jiyasha Mehta, a final year... More

"I am now a WATTPAD CREATOR"
Shall We Ever Fall In Love? ✔
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 50 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 51 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 52 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 60 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Final Chapter
Fan Arts

Chapter 24

2K 140 25
By Rinka_Chetri

Chapter 24

Aryan planned to propose Jiyasha after he realised that their relationship was nameless, even though it had improved. He thought of something and smiled on his own. "It was only possible due to Monica's plans that I got closer to Jiyasha. Kabir had also assisted her. She really deserves a special thanks from me."

He called Monica over phone. Monica's phone buzzed and she wondered, "Aryan is calling me from his number now! It means Kabir has handed over the phone to him. But why will he call me? Has he come to know everything about my plans?"

She received the call hesitantly, "He...llo...Aryan..."

"Hi Monica, how are you?"

Monica whispered to herself, "What's wrong with him? He's speaking so politely..."

"Monica, are you there?" Aryan asked again.

"Yes, I am good but...I mean how are you?"

"Guess how can I be?"

"What!" she felt clueless of what he was speaking about, while he chuckled.

Jiyasha was walking slowly with her hurt foot to meet Monica in her room and pushed the door lightly. She, at once overheard Monica speaking over phone.

"Just guess I said!" Aryan told her.

"You are confusing me," Monica replied irritatingly.

"Don't act smart, I know everything about your plans. Your plan was quite appreciative but it was not right to plan such a risky thing. Anything wrong could have happened or if any how Jiyasha comes to know! What will you do then? She will never forgive you and Kabir," Aryan chided her over phone.

"Don't worry Aryan, Jiya will never come to know about our plans. Accept it or not, but it is true that Jiya came closer to you last night because of the brilliant plans!" Monica laughed wittily while Jiyasha's face turned pale upon listening to Monica from the corner of the door.

"It is true but from next time, don't do such silly things without informing me. Is that clear? But tell me one thing, how did you get your so-called brilliant ideas?" Aryan asked her curiously.

"From the broken heels to the cycle ride and the truck, everything was planned by us. I was already sure that Jiya would definitely help me if she saw me walking with the broken heels. I am pregnant and I knew she couldn't see me in pain. At that time, Kabir hadn't gone to get shoes for me but to arrange the old cycle and the truck driver. Jiya got wet because that waiter was also sent by us. Anyways now you should appreciate that you got to spend the whole night with her," Monica said victoriously.

"You did whatever you could but it's my turn now. I'll be giving you and Kabir a special treat very soon for making the night beautiful for our relationship. But before that I have some other works to be done," Aryan declared happily.

Are you serious? You are going to give Kabir and me a special treat because our plans was successful and your relationship improved! Complete your work and then do inform me," Monica said excitedly and disconnected the call.

.

Jiyasha's eyes were filled with sorrow again. Her heart had just received a major shock for the second time. But this time, it was not only for the love of her life but for her best friend too. Monica had broken her trust and committed the crime of planning behind her back. She took advantage of their true friendship as she knew that Jiyasha would do anything for her. She made her best friend spend a whole night with the person whom she hated the most in her life. But the worst part was that she had also shared the first kiss of her life with a man who never cared for her, who never loved her but who only needed her! He wanted to make her weak before him each time.

"I came here to actually mend our friendship. I thought Pooja's problem will be discussed and I will also reconcile with Monica as per as her condition, I thought my relationship had improved with Aryan. But Monica, you broke my heart into pieces within seconds! You agreed to his rubbish plans and stooped lower. Aryan has become such a close friend to you that you didn't even think once before betraying me. I hate you too, Monica," Jiyasha muttered to herself and walked back to her own room again. She had begun to hate Aryan even more than before!

***

Jiyasha didn't go to college that day. She decided to stay back in her room and concentrate on her studies. She had wasted enough of her time and had a number of heartbreaks. Her academic lessons were missed and she needed to catch pace with those. She didn't feel the urge to go to college because she would have to see their faces the whole day. She desperately wanted to forget everything and just concentrate on her studies and career. But was it possible to forget everything so easily!

***

Later during the college interval, Monica met Pooja and walked over to her, "Didn't Jiya come today? You were the last to bandage her leg."

"Then go and ask her, why are you asking me?" Pooja said rudely and frowned her forehead.

"What happened again? You were so good in the morning but..." Monica asked confusingly.

"That was just because she was hurt and went missing last night, otherwise you both do whatever, I don't care!" Pooja chided her.

"Hey listen, why are you behaving badly again? I thought everything was improving but..." Monica frowned too. 

"Unless you improve yourself, nothing can improve Monica." Pooja spoke loudly again. 

"What do you mean? It was only Jiya and I, for whom you used to feel happy and proud but you changed so suddenly. What we did!" Monica said angrily.

"You both have hurt me to the extreme, you both are tricksters who love to trick people."

"Shut up Pooja, you are exaggerating unnecessarily."

Their quarrelling came to a halt when Jatin intervened them. "Why are you both quarreling like this? Shame on you Pooja, you never trusted your friends," Jatin blamed Pooja which hurt her. 

"Jatin, you are blaming me! You should be more hurt because it was the life of your own sister?" Pooja shouted at him.

"I shouldn't be. In fact I am ashamed that she's my sister," he told her.

"Is everything alright with you or have Monica and Jiyasha managed to even convince you?" Pooja was mentally out of order. 

"Pooja!" he shouted and slapped her in the next moment. "You've crossed all your limits. It is time for you to come out of your dream world and face the reality. I was too busy with all the programmes and works that I didn't get time to even talk to you about it. But you have become much desperate and unruly too."

"What have I done? Will you tell me? Why are you blaming me unnecessarily?" Pooja asked him desperately.

"See now you are experiencing the same pain that Monica and Jiyasha have experienced from you. You blamed them for what they didn't do but without telling them the reason. Today I'm blaming you without telling the reason and you are hurt. Do you know Samira is the real culprit behind everything, she even lied to you. At home, she pretended to be sick to gain our sympathy so that we get her marriage fixed with Kabir. But when I went to meet Mr. Saxena once, I got to know everything about how Samira used Kabir and offered him a job in the office to get married to him. Kabir never told her that he loved her or made promises to her. He meant her as a friend always. She insulted Monica and Jiyasha on the party night. But the worst part was when she tried to kill Monica that night and Jiyasha got burnt in an attempt to save her!" Jatin disclosed the heinous truth before her. 

This was more than enough for Pooja. She was convicted of a crime, a crime of mistrust in friendship and a crime of hurting her best friends. She turned towards Monica, who was listening to them attentively.

Pooja folded her hands before her,."I'm sorry Monica, I know whatever I said or did cannot be forgiven but still I beg your pardon. Please forgive me. "

She began crying profusely and Monica hugged her all of a sudden.

"No sorry in friendship, have you forgotten that?" Monica consoled her.

"Did you forgive me?" Pooja asked in a low voice.

"Yes, I don't see your fault here. You believed what Samira made you believe. But you were wrong that you didn't communicate with us. " Monica said and hugged her tighter.

"I'm sorry, it will never be repeated again," Pooja apologised to her.

"You should reconcile with Jiya too," Monica said smiling.

Pooja wiped her tears and excused from Jatin, telling him that she would contact him later. 

On the way, Monica received a call from Aryan and he called her to meet somewhere.

"I'll meet you guys later. You go and meet Jiya, I'll be back soon," saying so, Monica departed and Pooja reached the hostel.

***

Pooja hurried to reach Jiyasha's room. She knocked on the door but nobody answered. She knocked repeatedly for a number of times.

"Jiya, are you there?"

There wasn't any answer from the room still. Pooja knocked loudly again.

"Are you alright, Jiya?"

There was pin drop silence!

To be continued...

***Please vote, comment and share***

A/N- HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU! I HOPE YOU ALL ARE IN GOOD HEALTH... HOPE THIS NEW YEAR BRINGS A LOT OF HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY IN YOUR LIVES!!! STAY BLESSED ALWAYS ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
3.8M 161K 53
" Mumma, I am eighteen right now. I've not even started my college and you want me to get married to man who is six years older! This is not fair." I...
1.5M 99K 191
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.8M 96.1K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...