Stucky One Shots

By Mamuah10

Stucky one-shots! They'll be happy, angsty, angry, or all of the above! I hope you enjoy! Also, feel free to... More

Author Intro!
The Look
Affection
The Truth on the New Kid Pt. 1
The Truth on the New Kid pt. 2
Hello
My Favorite Office Chair
Inner Demons
Hello Again
Happy Birthday
Laser Tag
Your Gay is Showing pt.1
Your Gay is Showing Pt. 2
Your Gay is Showing pt.3
SHOUTOUT
Prompts!
Happiest Place On Earth
Admit it
Stop Doing That
Hello. Explanation Time...
October Shoutout & Thank You
Nurse
Halloween Party
Nov. Shoutout and Other News
Liars to Lovers pt.1
Food fight
Liars to Lovers pt.2
Admit It pt. 2
Sunshine
Best Present
Dec. Shoutout
Writers Block pt. 1
Tag and explanation
Writer's Block pt.2
Not Your Classic F-Boy
Late Jan. Shoutout
Promise
Wanting This
Cupid pt.1
Cupid pt.2
Cupid pt.3
Anniversary
Escaping Marriage
One Last Moment pt.1
One Last Moment pt.2
How it Begins is How it Ends
Prompts 2
Ready to Leave
Scared to Eat
Mannequins Don't Smile
I Thought It Was Bromance
My Little Bird
Thank the Janitor
Back Again
When I'm peaceful
She's Right
Count Your Sheep

Mistletoe

517 14 34
By Mamuah10

The most popular Christmas Eve party of the year was here again! As always it was at the lovely StarkTowers. A lot of celebrities, including the Avengers, would be there.

Bucky and Steve had been dating for a little over a year now. Well, they were. Recently Bucky was being a little bit of an a**hole and Steve couldn't take it anymore, so they broke up. So now they had to find new dates for the party. Steve went and asked Sharon. I mean who else would he ask.

Bucky, on the other hand, had no idea who he would ask. He went on an online dating site to try and find someone that way. He actually got a reply very fast. His name was Jack. He had curly hair that suited him very well. It was a mix of a reddish color and brown. His eyes were a piercing blue. Anyways he was very good looking and Bucky knew he would make Steve jealous.

Steve decided to be extra and order a beautiful limousine. Bucky just decided to show up in a convertible even though it was below freezing out. They both showed up at the exact same time. Steve saw Bucky and tried to make him jealous by spinning and dipping Sharon down into a kiss. Bucky saw but grabbed Jack's arm and pulled him inside pretending not to notice.

There was a surprise at this party though. Stark came up with an amazing new invention. It was a mistletoe that would build a fortress around the 2 people until they kissed. The longer they refused the longer they had to kiss. Also, they may have to kiss more then once if they wait really long.

Stark didn't tell anyone about this.

So far most couples had kissed under it so all was good.

Now was time for the dance. If you had a date, you were to bring them to the dance floor and dance near another couple so you should switch between people. This was Pepper's idea. She thought it was a good way for people to mingle.

Sharon and Steve walked to the bottom far right corner. They ended up right next to Bucky and Jack and Steve was about to switch but it was too late. The music began. Steve tried to show off his best moves with Sharon and Bucky did the same with Jack. Then they switched. Steve was dancing with Jack and Bucky with Sharon.

"Hello there! I'm Jack, James' date. Who might you be?" Jack asked kindly as they danced since they were supposed to mingle.

"I'm Steve. I'm Sharon's date." Steve said monotoned. Jack didn't seem to notice though because he carried on as giddy as ever.

"Well nice to meet you, Steve. What do you do for a work?"

"I'm an Avenger. Captain America actually. How about you?" Steve said perking up at the end. Maybe he could make Jack fall for him and mess with Bucky.

"Oh, that's very amazing. I'm just a boring photographer. Since your an Avenger, you must work with James, because he works for them part-time."

"I do work with him. He really doesn't do much there though since he was a criminal." Steve wanted to play his cards right.

"Yes, he was. That's okay though, he's much sweeter now though," Jack said still giddy. It was like he was drunk

"That's surprising. He's usually quite rude," Steve said moving slightly closer to Jack.

"Well, I'm sure he'll be better!"

"I hope so! Has he ever told you how beautiful your crystal eyes are?" Steve asked pulling Jack a little closer.

"No he hasn't," Jack said moving very close to Steve. His plan worked.

Bucky and Sharon already knew each other so they didn't really know what to say to each other.

"So who's your date Bucky?" Sharon asked kindly.

"His name is Jack." Bucky really just wanted to be dancing with Steve. He knew he messed up, but when he heard that Steve replaced him so fast he got jealous instead of sad and well, found someone to replace Steve. He told himself he loved Jack, but he only met him two days ago.

"So what does Jack do for a living?"

"He's a photographer."

"Well, what else do you know about him?" Sharon asked wanting to know more because she personally found him very attractive.

"Uhmm... I just Love him. His hair and his eyes. The cute small freckles that cover his nose."

Bucky said making stuff up. He knew nothing about Jack beside his looks and his job.

"You don't know anything about him do you?"

"Not really... anyways time to switch."

Bucky turned to see a very close Steve and Jack. He pulled Steve away and pushed Sharon at Jack. Jack and Sharon started dancing and soon Steve and Bucky did too.

"So tell me about your self, Jack," Sharon said politely

"I'm a photographer. I'm a huge dog lover. I'm bisexual. I'm from a family of 6. Finally, I'm really easy going. Anything else you wanna know?" He questioned

"No. That's more information then I got out of Bucky so it's great!" She laughed

"So what about you? What are you like?"

"Well I work with Steve and James, but I work for the organization S.H.I.E.L.D. I also love dogs. I have fun working on projects. Finally, I'm demisexual."

"Cool..."

As they continued to dance they talked about random stuff. They really got along.

Steve and Bucky, on the other hand, were having a really really awkward time dancing. They were as far apart as they could possibly be from each other. They weren't looking at each other. All in all, it was really cringey to watch.

When the dance ended Sharon and Jack decided that they would all hang out together. They went to a table and waited for the dinner to be served. Mainly Jack and Sharon were talking to each other, but every once in a while Steve or Bucky would jump in. It was a really awkward time for Steve and Bucky, but Sharon and Jack were having so much fun that they pretty much forgot the other two were there.

When dinner was served it was almost silent at their table. No one else came to sit with the two couples so it was just them. When they were done with dinner they decided to go and dance again. Sharon and Steve danced along with Bucky and Jack. After a while of dancing, Sharon and Jack left to go get some drinks for the group.

As Bucky and Steve were standing there they were shoved. They both fell and Bucky ended up on top of Steve. Bucky got off of Steve but could only move so far. Steve got up too and tried to walk away but ran into some type of invisible force field.

Stark saw the two trying to leave.

"Look up," Tony said pointing to the mistletoe.

"So what. We aren't kissing." Steve said angrily

"You have to. The longer you refuse the longer the kiss lasts." Tony said and then left.

"I'm not kissing you," Steve said crossing his arms and looking at Bucky

"I'm not kissing you either," Bucky said also crossing his arms

They sat like this for a good five minutes. They were both confused on where their dates went.

"Hey, where did Sharon and Jack go?" Steve asked

"I don't know. Why so you can kiss both of them instead?" Bucky asked aggressively

"What are you talking about?" Steve asked confused

"You don't want to kiss me and I saw that you got along well with Jack. Also, Sharon was your date."

"Well, Jack's really hot and couldn't help myself," Steve said trying to make Bucky jealous, but it didn't seem to be working.

"I know he's hot. He was my date."

"What do you mean 'was?'"

"Look," Bucky said pointing is finger at Sharon and Jack sharing a pretty passionate kiss. They weren't even under the mistletoe.

"Well, that's just f*cked up!" Steve said a little pissed that they both left him.

"Language mister," Bucky laughed

"Oh whatever," Steve said playfully pushing Bucky

They sat there talking and messing around with each other like old times. They totally forgot they were under the mistletoe until Bucky accidentally hit it.

"I have a question," Bucky said

"Okay, what?" Steve said as he cocked his head

"Why? I know that I messed up, but why replace me? I still love you, Stevie."

"After you didn't come and apologize I decided to try and make you jealous and see if you'd apologize."

"You did make me jealous, but that only made me want to make you jealous. I am sorry though. I shouldn't have been such an a**. I know it's a lame excuse but I just felt angry with the world and I guess I took it out on you."

"I accept your apology, Buck. I'm sorry I just broke it off without talking to see why you were so angry and if you were okay."

"There is no need for you to apologize, Stevie," Bucky said embracing Steve

"Hey, Buck?"

"Yeah?"

"I still love you too," Steve said. He then grabbed Bucky's chin up so his face was looking at his own. Slowly leaned down and kissed Bucky. Bucky soon kissed Steve back wrapping his arms tighter around Steve's waist. It started off slowly then turned into a full makeout session. Neither one realized how much they missed the others touch. They kissed for so long that the border finally disappeared, but they kept kissing.

When they stopped, they decided to go find Sharon and Jack. When they found them they walked up to them hand in hand.

"Okay. Let's make this right. You two like each other and us two like each other, so why don't you be each other's new dates and Bucky and I will be dates then?" Steve said more as a statement than as a question

"How did you know we liked each other?" Sharon asked sheepishly

"While we were trapped under the mistletoe, we saw you guys kiss. You weren't under the mistletoe either so, we figured it out pretty easily," Bucky explained

"Well we're going to leave now," Steve said pulling Bucky to the front door, "Bye guys!"

It was a pretty great night after that.

A/N: The Christmas story will be up tomorrow along with the shoutout. I hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 307 26
one shots with all your favorite marvel characters. 𑁍 π“Έπ“ˆ’ 𓂃 taking requests ? [ βœ”οΈ ] - yes ! [ ] - no ; please wait until further notice ! ...
17.2K 230 19
Just a bunch of one shots I've come up with! Most chapters include swearing so fair warning. Fem!reader
295K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
925 19 21
One-shots featuring Steve and Bucky!