Guardian 镇魂 : Little Things

By YumeAi0

Precious little things that make Shen Wei and Zhao Yun Lan adorkable. These short independent scenes are wri... More

Guardian: Little Things 1, 2 & 3
Guardian: Little Things 4, 5 & 6
Guardian: Little Things 7, 8 & 9
Guardian: Little Things 10, 11 & 12
Guardian: Little Things 13, 14 & 15
Guardian: Little Things 16, 17 & 18
Guardian: Little Things 19, 20 & 21
Guardian: Little Things 22, 23 & 24
Guardian: Little Things 25, 26 & 27
Happy 100 Guardian Daysary
Guardian: Little Things 28, 29 & 30
Guardian: Little Things 31, 32 & 33
Guardian: Little Things 34, 35 & 36
Guardian: Little Things 37, 38 & 39
Guardian: Little Things 40, 41 & 42
Guardian: Little Things 43, 44 & 45
Guardian: Little Things 46, 47 & 48
Guardian: Little Things 49, 50 & 51
Guardian: Little Things 52, 53 & 54
Guardian: Little Things 55, 56 & 57
Guardian: Little Things 58, 59 & 60
Guardian: Little Things 61, 62 & 63
Guardian: Little Things 64, 65 & 66
Guardian: Little Things 67, 68 & 69
URGENT: CALLING ALL GUARDIAN FANS!!!
Guardian: Little Things 70, 71 & 72
Guardian: Little Things 76, 77 & 78
Guardian: Little Things 79, 80 & 81
Guardian: Little Things 82, 83 & 84
Guardian: Little Things 85, 86 & 87
Guardian: Little Things 88, 89 & 90
<<DEPART>> Photobook: Part 1
<<DEPART>> Photobook: Part 2
<<DEPART>> Photobook: Part 3 [FINAL]

Guardian: Little Things 73, 74 & 75

2.4K 119 60
By YumeAi0

Hello Guardians. Here are five little announcements before we go to Little Things.

1. I'd like to announce the winners of the previous giveaway. The winners are youmakina and Miss_Recca_Hanabishi. Congratulations to both. Thank you to all who have entered the giveaway too ~

2. Guardian received the 2018 Weibo Most Influential Drama Award. A big congratulations to Guardian!

3. Guardian is still leading on the voting poll but it's important that we keep voting till the end.  Below is the result of the poll when I posted this. I'm so proud of us Guardian fans. Fighting Guardians!

4. Next is that I opened up a page on Instagram to post all my Little Things and other Guardian related stuff that I'm unable to post here. Please follow the page if you're interested ~

5. Finally, it's Christmas so Merry Christmas everyone! May you be blessed with happiness and abundance. And I hope these Little Things will brighten up your life even just a little :D

Imagine #73: Christmas (Part 1)
Zhao Yun Lan and Shen Wei are spending their first Christmas together this year. In the past, Shen Wei would walk around on the streets in the cold admiring the Christmas decorations while enjoying the Christmas songs. He would gaze longingly and perhaps a little jealously at families and couples who celebrate Christmas happily together. Christmas has thus, always been a cold and lonely affair for Shen Wei.

Knowing this, Yun Lan wanted Shen Wei to have a warm and memorable Christmas this year. Yun Lan bought a real Christmas tree and together, they set it up in their living room. Shen Wei loved the tree. Not only did it look beautiful, the pine tree also made the entire room smell divine. Yun Lan even teased Shen Wei that if he loved the tree so much, Yun Lan could help him move the tree into their bedroom. The joke only earned Yun Lan a playful jab on his chest by the professor.

Yun Lan, Shen Wei, and Da Qing then proceeded to place their gifts under the Christmas tree. After lighting the tree up, the three of them stood back to admire their handiwork. For the first time, all three of them felt excited and were more than ready for Christmas.

Imagine #74: Christmas (Part 2)
Yun Lan also suggested that they have a Christmas dinner at home with the SID members. Yun Lan told Shen Wei to prepare something simple and that anything would do. But Shen Wei of course went the extra mile and prepared an extravagant feast for the SID members. Shen Wei was only too happy to do so since this was the very first Christmas he didn't have to spend alone. Shen Wei even went through the trouble of preparing two different cakes just for his childish lover who has an obsession for cakes. [Refer to Imagine #37]

The first one that Shen Wei prepared was a chocolate cheesecake which Yun Lan "helpfully" decorated with mini sketches of themselves. The second was a traditional Yule Log Cake since Shen Wei wanted the feast to feel as Christmasy as possible. To complete the whole Christmas look, Yun Lan even went as far as asking Da Qing to hunt for little Santa hats for the custom made dolls that Yun Lan gave Shen Wei during their weddings.

[Note: The adorable chocolate cheesecake on the left is made by a talented friend, Vincensia. She is also the same person who made the Coconut & Mango Panna Cotta in my Little Things for Halloween. The Yule Log Cake on the right is made by me.]

Imagine #75: Christmas (Part 3)
When all the SID members had left, both Yun Lan and Da Qing helped Shen Wei to clear things up as best as they could. They know Shen Wei had had a long day and both father and son did not want to overwork Shen Wei, especially on Christmas! After they were done cleaning, Yun Lan and Shen Wei retired to their bedroom and left Da Qing to open his gifts in the living room.

Shen Wei gifted Yun Lan the new game that Yun Lan had been looking everywhere for. Then Yun Lan made Shen Wei open his gift and Shen Wei turned red as a tomato instantly. Inside the box given by Yun Lan was a black thong! Shen Wei winced. Shen Wei just had his first and best Christmas ever and this despicable man in front of him just had to ruin his day with his shamelessness. Yun Lan only laughed till his side hurt and then tried to hug Shen Wei as a mean to apologise, only to have Shen Wei pushing him away.

Once Yun Lan managed to control his laughter, he reached under their bed and took out a little dark blue box. Yun Lan handed the box to Shen Wei while Shen Wei flinched, fearing that it was another one of Yun Lan's tasteless pranks. Seeing Shen Wei's reluctance, Yun Lan inched closer to Shen Wei and opened the box for the professor to see the content. Peering into the box, Shen Wei could see two slim golden bangles. Yun Lan placed one of the bangles onto his own wrist and reached for Shen Wei's hand and put the other bangle on Shen Wei's wrist.

"Don't you know, Professor Shen? You'll never be able to run away from me ever," Yun Lan said with a smug grin on his face.

Shen Wei only managed a smile. Yeap, this was a good Christmas and Shen Wei has a feeling that they will have many more good ones to come.

[A big thank you for reading Little Things! Thank you for voting and also for the encouraging comments. It means a lot to me and it'll keep me motivated to come out with more Imagines for you guys. Do share the love and keep the Guardian fandom going!]

[Follow weilan.10000 on Instagram to get your daily dose of WeiLan. Also, we created a Facebook group just for Guardian boys and girls. It comes complete with a Guardian group chat! Do join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/532191733899050/]

*Characters are created by the author of Guardian 镇魂, Priest.

*Credits to the artists/owners of the pictures.

*More will be added later. Please let me know if you have any ideas/improvements or simply if you like/hate these. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
339K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
610K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
37.8K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...