Guardian: Little Things 34, 35 & 36

Imagine #34: Shen Wei's Anger (Level 1)

When Yun Lan angers Shen Wei, the latter has a habit of sitting on a particular bench in the Dragon City University campus. Shen Wei would sit there for hours on end until his anger is simmered down by the peaceful surroundings and the occasional passing breeze. The first time it happened, Yun Lan looked everywhere for Shen Wei and only found out where Shen Wei was after some students tipped Yun Lan off on the professor's whereabouts.

Yun Lan would always approach Shen Wei and try to beg for his forgiveness but Shen Wei would always only tell him three words – Ni Zou Kai (Go away). Fearing that he might anger the gentle professor further, Yun Lan would always sit and patiently wait for Shen Wei to calm down on the bench on the other side. Shen Wei would finally give in as the day turns into night and the weather gradually gets colder. He doesn't want Yun Lan to get sick after all. Shen Wei would then get up and walk towards their house with Yun Lan beside him.

[Note: I wrote this particular Imagine because this picture came up on my Facebook wall one day and so many Guardian fans commented that the picture looks so sad and that it almost made them cry. It broke my heart too. So here's my attempt to change it into something sweet for WeiLan and hopefully, this picture will now bring a smile to all Guardian fans instead of tears and broken hearts.]

[Note 2: Ni Zou Kai is a phrase that is used regularly by Long Ge. As a matter of fact, Long Ge used it on Bai Yu several times. The phrase means go away, sort of like an extremely polite way to say f*** off. I think it was also used by Professor Shen once in the novel when Yun Lan was teasing him, but I'm not 100% sure. Do let me know if you read the Chinese version of the novel and came across this.]

]

Imagine #35: Shen Wei's Anger (Level 2)

There are also days where Shen Wei gets moderately angry at his beloved LanLan that sitting on the bench at the university campus does nothing to quell his boiling anger. Instead, he would stop doing any housework at home and leave Yun Lan to clean after himself.

Once, Yun Lan was drunk and when he woke up, he went straight to work without paying much attention to his surroundings. Yun Lan was bewildered when he went back home later in the evening to an extremely messy house (actually messed up by him when he was drunk) and he thought they were robbed. He tried calling Shen Wei but Shen Wei did not answer his phone. Da Qing came home at that time looking for his "Mama Shen" for food and he told the clueless Yun Lan what had happened.

That was how Yun Lan knows when Shen Wei is moderately pissed - it's when Shen Wei stops doing any housework. Deciding not to anger his Xiao Wei any further, he took the liberty of cleaning up the house before he went to pick up Shen Wei at the university with a bouquet of roses [refer to Imagine #19].

 Deciding not to anger his Xiao Wei any further, he took the liberty of cleaning up the house before he went to pick up Shen Wei at the university with a bouquet of roses [refer to Imagine #19]

Imagine #36: Shen Wei's Anger (Level 3)

Yun Lan knows perfectly well when he has crossed the line when it comes to Shen Wei's anger. It's when Shen Wei goes to Dixing and doesn't come home. Depending on how angry Shen Wei is, the duration of his stay in Dixing varies. It could be for a few hours. It could be for a few days. The last time Shen Wei went to Dixing and wouldn't come back for a few days, Yun Lan got so desperate that he had to ask Old Chu to bring Shen Wei back.

But Old Chu is no fool. While his chief rewards him handsomely for bringing the Ghost Slayer home, Old Chu knows that there are also times when the Ghost Slayer is beyond mad and might accidentally unleash his wrath on Old Chu. Old Chu certainly does not want to talk to an angry Shen Wei, let alone face an extremely angry Ghost Slayer. So in such cases, he would bring his chief to Dixing instead. Usually after a few hours of shameless begging on Yun Lan's part, Shen Wei would finally agree to go home with him.

[A big thank you for reading Little Things! Thank you for voting and also for the encouraging comments. It means a lot to me and it'll keep me motivated to come out with more Imagines for you guys. Do share the love and keep the Guardian fandom going!]

[Follow weilan.10000 on Instagram to get your daily dose of WeiLan. Also, we created a Facebook group just for Guardian boys and girls. It comes complete with a Guardian group chat! Do join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/532191733899050/]

com/groups/532191733899050/]

*Characters are created by the author of Guardian 镇魂, Priest.

*Credits to the artists/owners of the pictures.

More will be added later. Please let me know if you have any ideas/improvements or simply if you like/hate these. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you ~