Guardian: Little Things 55, 56 & 57

Hello Guardians. A Happy Halloween to all of you. Here are some Halloween stories which will hopefully brighten up your Halloween ^^

Imagine #55: Halloween [Part 1 - Coconut & Mango Panna Cotta]

For their first Halloween together, Yun Lan planned a Halloween party at the SID. In conjunction with the celebration, Shen Wei promised Yun Lan that he would make the Mango and Coconut Panna Cotta which Yun Lan saw on television not long ago (Yun Lan has been pestering Shen Wei about it for some time). The day before Halloween arrives, Shen Wei started preparing the panna cotta. Yun Lan offered to help but Shen Wei wouldn't let him go anywhere near the panna cotta for the fear that Yun Lan might poison the entire SID unit with his bizarre taste in food.

Dejected, Yun Lan sat in the corner of the kitchen pouting and doodling while watching Shen Wei busying himself in the kitchen with his apron on. When the panna cotta was finally done, the over excited 'child' called Yun Lan ran over to have a taste. While Yun Lan was happy with the taste, he wasn't 100% satisfied with the look of the panna cotta because according to him, the panna cotta looked a little plain.

Yun Lan then ran over to the computer while shouting to Shen Wei to wait for him. Shen Wei could only smile and shake his head helplessly while watching his lover dashed across the room. Yun Lan scanned his doodles, printed them out and cut them accordingly. He then took them back to Shen Wei, plopped the two drawings onto the panna cotta and declared that the dessert was now perfect.

[Note: This beautiful Coconut & Mango Panna Cotta was made by a talented friend, Vincensia.]

[Note 2: Long Ge is sometimes called coconut by the fans as he once acted as a monkey. Fans connected the monkey to the coconut because they are both brown and hairy. Xiao Bai on the other hand, is known as the mango due to the shape of his face.]

]

Imagine #56: Halloween [Part 2 - The Living Dead]

Yun Lan spent a LONG time trying to convince Shen Wei that he had to dress up for the Halloween costume party that they would be having in the afternoon. Yun Lan told Shen Wei that the whole SID unit would be dressing up with no exception. Even Old Chu. Shen Wei who was reluctant in the beginning finally gave in when Yun Lan kept bugging him about it day in and day out. Shen Wei agreed with one condition: He would not dress up in something ridiculous.

Yun Lan was happy enough that the stoic lover of his agreed to participate so he promised Shen Wei that he would look for something simple for the both of them. Yun Lan decided that there wasn't enough time to order their costumes online anymore so he decided to just reuse the suits which they have. Shen Wei was definitely relieved and thanked heaven, Dixing, and his lucky stars that he did not have to wear anything funny.