Guardian: Little Things 37, 38 & 39

Imagine #37: Cake Adventures

Yun Lan is known for his wacky taste when it comes to food and he is also known to like some pretty odd combinations of food. Despite his wackiness, he really is just a child at heart. He likes anything sweet and his favourites are of course cakes. Shen Wei who doesn't care much for sweet food was always being dragged by Yun Lan into bakeries and cafes in order for Yun Lan to get a quick fix for his cravings for cakes. While Shen Wei didn't particularly mind accompanying his child-like partner in his 'cake-adventures', he was worried about Yun Lan eating so much unhealthy stuff - what with the preservatives, colouring, excessive sugar, and who knows what that goes into the cakes. After accompanying Yun Lan for one too many time, Shen Wei had had it. He banned Yun Lan from going out for anymore cakes, or any sort of desserts as a matter of fact.

"I'll bake whatever you want for you.  I'll even bake that Galaxy Mirror Cake that you like so much for you. Just stop going."

Shen Wei has then started learning how to bake from cookbooks. He even went as far as to sign up for baking classes when he has some time to spare. Yun Lan doesn't mind the ban the slightest because the ban allows him to see Shen Wei running around in the kitchen while donning an apron. Not to mention that the mere sight of that has always managed to somehow fuel some wild imaginations in Yun Lan's perverted mind.

[Note: I was watching Long Ge making that Galaxy Mirror Cake in Parrot Kitchen because I was trying to bake it today and this story came to mind. So here it is. And I'm not sure if my cake is a success because I have to let it chill in the fridge for at least 6 hours. The wait and the fear is killing me. Also, the cake below is the one made by Long Ge.]

]

Imagine #38: Frenemies

Yun Lan and Mian Mian are frenemies. Most of the time, they would be competing with each other for Shen Wei's affection even though Shen Wei kept reassuring them that he loves both of them just as much - just in different ways. So naturally, most people thought Shen Wei's biggest wish must have been for his lover and his brother to get along with each other.

What most people do not know however, is that on days where Yun Lan and Mian Mian do get along, it would always turn out to be a big headache for the Ghost Slayer. This is because Yun Lan and Mian Mian would then gang up on Shen Wei. Once, Shen Wei found out that Yun Lan and Mian Mian were working together to pull pranks on the entire SID unit. And another time, the poor professor caught Yun Lan and Mian Mian sharing embarrassing stories about Shen Wei with each other.  While Shen Wei is glad they get along, he is not really sure if he wants Yun Lan and Mian Mian to be close friends after these incidents.

Imagine #39: Bed Warmer/Human Pillow

There are nights where Shen Wei has to go back to Dixing for some official matters and Yun Lan absolutely hates it. Yun Lan would sulk because he just lost his bed warmer/human pillow. If Yun Lan could help it, he would stay in the SID and work instead of going back home to his empty bed. The rest of the SID unit would steer clear of Yun Lan's way because they know that their Chief Zhao gets grouchy on days like these. The sulking would continue to the next day or until the Ghost Slayer is finally back from his duty.

Once he has returned, Yun Lan would sometimes ignore Shen Wei and Shen Wei would try to make it up to Yun Lan by taking the day off from the university to accompany him or by making Yun Lan some of his favourite food. On the rare occasion when Shen Wei is feeling extra guilty or extra generous towards his baby, Yun Lan might even earn himself a free hug or a quick peck on his cheek from Shen Wei.

[A big thank you for reading Little Things! Thank you for voting and also for the encouraging comments. It means a lot to me and it'll keep me motivated to come out with more Imagines for you guys. Do share the love and keep the Guardian fandom going!]

[Follow weilan.10000 on Instagram to get your daily dose of WeiLan. Also, we created a Facebook group just for Guardian boys and girls. It comes complete with a Guardian group chat! Do join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/532191733899050/]

com/groups/532191733899050/]

*Characters are created by the author of Guardian 镇魂, Priest.

*Credits to the artists/owners of the pictures.

More will be added later. Please let me know if you have any ideas/improvements or simply if you like/hate these. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you ~