Guardian: Little Things 49, 50 & 51

Dear Guardians, there's a little surprise that you may like at the end of this post so be sure to check it out ^^

Imagine #49: Long Drives

Yun Lan and Shen Wei enjoy going for long drives because they get to enjoy each other's company without any unnecessary disruptions. No students looking for their helpful Professor Shen because they need his help with assignments. No Da Qing looking for "Mama Shen" because he wants food. No SID members bugging their Chief Zhao over trivial matters. No responsibilities. No commitment. Just a few hours of blissful quality time together.

There are times when Yun Lan would babble the entire journey and there are times when they both do not talk much but just enjoy each other's presence and also the passing scenery. There are also times when Yun Lan would mess around by singing or humming silly songs while the professor would try his best to keep a straight face but fails miserably.

Imagine #50: Nicknames [Yun Lan's Version]

Yun Lan calls Shen Wei by a lot of mushy nicknames that is enough to give anyone diabetes. *Among the nicknames Yun Lan addresses Shen Wei by include 'honey', 'my love', 'Xiao Wei', 'Wei Wei', 'wifey', 'babe', and so on. These are actually the more normal ones.

Shen Wei who has slowly been building an immunity to Yun Lan's shamelessness appears to ignore Yun Lan. Deep down however, Shen Wei has mixed feelings about these nicknames. Half of him is ecstatic and drowning in love of course. After all, every single one of these loving nicknames is uttered with love from his dear LanLan's lips just for him. Shen Wei's other half however, is a constant battle of dying from embarrassment and wanting to lock Yun Lan up for an eternity for being so shameless.

[Note: Yun Lan did address Shen Wei with some of these nicknames in the original novel]

Imagine #51: Nicknames [Shen Wei's Version]

Shen Wei on the other hand, does not really call Yun Lan by nicknames no matter how hard Yun Lan pesters him do so. The only time Shen Wei would address Yun Lan by nicknames is when he wants to reprimand Yun Lan gently. *In those situations, Shen Wei would address Yun Lan as a 'silly child'.

The reason why Shen Wei does not address Yun Lan by nicknames is not only because Shen Wei is shy. It is also because he loves Zhao Yun Lan's name a great deal. To Shen Wei who couldn't call out to Yun Lan when he was always watching Yun Lan from afar in the past, being able to now call out Yun Lan's name out loud with his own lips always seems like a privilege.

[Note: Shen Wei did so in the original novel]

[Note 2: It's a bit uncharacteristic of me to use Long Ge and Xiao Bai's pictures that are unrelated to the stories but I'll explain why I did so in the future imagine ^^]

Dear Guardians,

You made it to the end of the post! First of all, thank you so much for reading Guardian: Little Things! I started Little Things a little over a month ago and Little Things has just reached 10,000 reads! Thank you for the overwhelming support. I didn't expect my little ramblings of WeiLan to come this far. 

Now, as we all know, 10,000 is a sacred number to us Guardians so I'm going to do a little giveaway for this special occasion. It's nothing too expensive or fancy because I'm still broke from paying for my education :'(

Anyway, two lucky winners will be selected and each winner will receive one polaroid picture + one handmade bookmark with the Guardian motto as shown in the picture below (Sorry, didn't have time to get the bookmark laminated yet) Postage will be paid by me of course.

All you have to do is leave a comment in the comment section on who your favourite Guardian character is and why. Make your answer as creative as possible. Contest ends at 23:59 (+8 GMT/UTC) on 21 October 2018. Good luck and thanks again for reading Little Things!

 Good luck and thanks again for reading Little Things!

[A big thank you for reading Little Things! Thank you for voting and also for the encouraging comments. It means a lot to me and it'll keep me motivated to come out with more Imagines for you guys. Do share the love and keep the Guardian fandom going!]

[Follow weilan.10000 on Instagram to get your daily dose of WeiLan. Also, we created a Facebook group just for Guardian boys and girls. It comes complete with a Guardian group chat! Do join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/532191733899050/]

com/groups/532191733899050/]

*Characters are created by the author of Guardian 镇魂, Priest.

*Credits to the artists/owners of the pictures.

More will be added later. Please let me know if you have any ideas/improvements or simply if you like/hate these. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you ~