Guardian: Little Things 22, 23 & 24

Imagine #22: Letters

Shen Wei likes receiving letters. He likes to admire the penmanship of the writer, to feel the texture of the paper, and also think about how much thought and care was put into the letter that was written. He himself writes lengthy but elegant and beautiful letters. Text messages on the other hand, are something Shen Wei cannot bring himself to like. Messages are contracted to fit the screen and there's absolutely no personal touch whatsoever. 

Yun Lan used to spam Shen Wei with random messages on his phone until he found out that Shen Wei prefers letters. He stopped spamming Shen Wei so much on his phone. Instead, he would try to leave a letter for Shen Wei whenever he has the time. Or a short note when he has to leave in a hurry. He also tries his best to make it as presentable as he can (his handwriting is horrible). Once, he even "borrowed" Zhu Hong's lipstick, applied it on his lips and kissed the letter that he was writing for Shen Wei (and people could not help but notice how his lips were extra red that day). 

Needless to say, Shen Wei couldn't stop smiling when he received that letter and it became the letter that Shen Wei treasured the most in his collection of letters and notes from Zhao Yun Lan. 

Imagine #23: Vegetables? Who eats that stuff?

Zhao Yun Lan is a meat eater. His excuse was that he is not a rabbit. He avoids the vegetables whenever he can and only eats some when he has no choice, or when Shen Wei forces him to. Even then, he would complain and make a fuss before finally eating them under the watchful gaze of Shen Wei. 

Shen Wei tried all sorts of methods to get Yun Lan to eat more vegetables. He'd experiment with new recipes or tries to hide them amongst the meat. The most successful method so far is to chop the vegetables finely and mix them into the hamburger patty. But they cannot be having burger patties for every meal. So on days where Yun Lan acts up, Shen Wei has to either threaten him or coax him by promising him a reward (the form of "rewards" depends on how creative you are).

[Note: I'm interested to know of the "rewards" you can think of XD ]

Imagine #24: Who is the kid here really?

Yun Lan is good with kids but that comes as no surprise as he is Zhao Yun Lan after all. He is good with everyone. Shen Wei on the other hand, finds himself to be a bit awkward when he is surrounded by kids. He has been teaching in the Dragon City University all this while, so he had no need whatsoever to face or handle any kids. There was once when Shen Wei and Yun Lan were working on a case and they had to deal with about 15 kids. Yun Lan had no problem blending in since he is a man-child to begin with. He started playing with the kids like he is one of them almost immediately. He even gave them a lollipop each. 

Shen Wei only sat at the side and smiled while watching Yun Lan play with the kids. The only time when any of the kids paid Shen Wei any attention was when Yun Lan bullied one of the kids and the kid ran over to complain about it to Shen Wei. Yun Lan immediately protested and insisted that he did not bully the kid. Shen Wei could only smile helplessly and tried his best to console the kid while ignoring Yun Lan's protest.

 Shen Wei could only smile helplessly and tried his best to console the kid while ignoring Yun Lan's protest

[Note: Thank you so much for the love and support so far! I'd like to personally thank weilan.10000 for inspiring me to write the first of this Imagine series. Follow her on Instagram to get your daily dose of WeiLan. Also, we created a Facebook group just for Guardian boys and girls. Do join us if you are interested. Don't be shy, we don't bite. And we have WeiLan!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/532191733899050/]

*Characters are created by the author of Guardian 镇魂, Priest.

*Credits to the artists/owners of the pictures.

More will be added later. Please let me know if you have any ideas/improvements or simply if you like/hate these. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you ~