Guardian: Little Things 1, 2 & 3

Imagine #1: Slow Dancing

Shen Wei and Yun Lan both like to hug and slow dance. Yun Lan started the tradition. The first time he saw Shen Wei feeling under the weather, he tried to cheer his WeiWei up by slow dancing. He put on some soothing music, pulled Shen Wei into his arms, and started slow dancing with him. Shen Wei was naturally embarrassed at first and tried to protest but Yun Lan held onto him tight. Shen Wei gradually relaxed when he knew Yun Lan wouldn't let him go so easily. Shen Wei slowly melted into Yun Lan's embrace and to be honest, he enjoyed the slow dance more than he thought he would. Shen Wei loved how close their bodies were and how calm he felt when he sensed Yun Lan's heart beating steadily and rhythmically near his own chest. Ever since then, when one of them is feeling down, their partner would pull them up and start slow dancing until the one who is depressed feels better.

Imagine #2: Shen Wei's Embarrassed Smile

Yun Lan loves Shen Wei's slightly embarrassed and subtle smile when he is surprised. It's as if his heart would skip a beat and stop beating when he sees Shen Wei smiles that way. In order to catch a glimpse of that smile, the Chief of SID goes through great lengths to make it happen. Yun Lan would sometimes buy random gifts for Shen Wei (even though Shen Wei kept telling him not do so repeatedly.) Or take him out for a long relaxing stroll among the budding flowers, falling autumn leaves, or the drifting plush snow. Or turning up with food during one of Shen Wei's break between classes. But most of all, during times when they are alone together, Yun Lan would sneakily plant kisses on Shen Wei's forehead or cheeks when the Professor least expected it. Shen Wei would then turn slightly pink on his ears and his cheeks but the subtle smile that Yun Lan loves and adores would always be present.

 Shen Wei would then turn slightly pink on his ears and his cheeks but the subtle smile that Yun Lan loves and adores would always be present

Imagine #3: Angry Shen Wei

Yun Lan finds Shen Wei to be incredibly cute and sexy when he is angry over something Yun Lan has done. (Incredibly scary too, but that is beside the point. The point is, only HIS Xiao Wei is capable of being scary, cute, and sexy at the same time.) So once in a blue moon, Yun Lan would go out of his way to make Shen Wei angry by doing something dangerous. It drives Shen Wei crazy to no end and the Ghost Slayer side of him would come out and scream at Yun Lan for being reckless. But at the end of the day, Shen Wei would always end up forgiving the mischievous Yun Lan. Because how can he possibly stay mad at this annoyingly cute man-child of his?

 Because how can he possibly stay mad at this annoyingly cute man-child of his?

*Characters are created by the author of Guardian 镇魂, Priest.

*Credits to the artists/owners of the pictures.

More will be added later. Please let me know if you have any ideas/improvements or simply if you like/hate these. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you ~