Guardian: Little Things 46, 47 & 48

[Note: Sorry all. I accidentally clicked on the 'publish' button earlier when I wanted to click 'save'. I didn't want to publish this because I feel like I'm publishing new chapters too fast... But since the notification was sent out, I might as well publish it today. Hope you enjoy reading these Imagines ^^]

Imagine #46: Perhaps This Is What We Call Love [Shen Wei's Version]

Shen Wei doesn't know why he loves Yun Lan. Yun Lan has his good points, no doubt. Smart, capable, rich, good looking, sweet talker. But there are many others just like him out there, if not better. But regardless of how hard Shen Wei tries to push Yun Lan away, his heart returns to Yun Lan time after time. It's as natural as the magnetic attraction between two different poles. Shen Wei loves that silly man to death and he has no logical explanation for that. And perhaps, after such a long time of being so, Shen Wei has already fully accepted and even embraced this fact.

Imagine #47: Perhaps This Is What We Call Love [Zhao Yun Lan's Version]

Zhao Yun Lan has never thought of himself as a person who would fall so deeply for another person until he met Shen Wei. Yun Lan has no doubt that he was indeed attracted to Shen Wei's good looks in the beginning. He admits that. But over time, that has changed. There's something about Shen Wei that just attracts Yun Lan like how flowers attract bees and over time, Shen Wei's good looks became secondary.

Even until this day, Yun Lan can't quite lay his finger on what it is that attracts him to Shen Wei. All Yun Lan knows is that the attraction is definitely there and it's not fading anytime soon. The current Yun Lan cannot even begin to fathom how he had lived his life without Shen Wei before this and he definitely doesn't want to imagine how life will be without Shen Wei.

Imagine #48: Illness

Shen Wei once got injured trying to save Yun Lan during one of their missions. Shen Wei got slashed with a poisoned blade and while his wound healed rapidly, his body behaved as if he was deeply intoxicated. For a few days, his heartbeat got irregular, body temperature rose, face reddened, and he kept rambling while drifting between the dream world and reality. Yun Lan was worried sick about Shen Wei and stayed by his side the entire time. Yun Lan wouldn't let anyone touch Shen Wei except for the doctor or nurse left in charge of Shen Wei. He also kept wiping Shen Wei's body diligently with a piece of wet cloth to keep his temperature down.

The SID chief barely ate or slept during those few days and to be honest, he looked worse than Shen Wei who was unconscious on the hospital bed. This got the entire SID unit worried about their reckless chief's health. For people who didn't know better, they would have thought that Yun Lan was a new father waiting nervously for the birth of his first child in the hospital.

When Shen Wei finally woke up, Yun Lan felt as if a heavy rock had been lifted off and he could finally breathe easy again. Yun Lan hugged the confused Shen Wei tightly and wouldn't let go for a long time. He also fussed over Shen Wei for the next few days, not allowing the professor to leave his sight or do any work. By the time Shen Wei was fully recovered, it was Yun Lan's turn to be ill and Shen Wei had to look after that foolish but sweet LanLan of his.

[A big thank you for reading Little Things! Thank you for voting and also for the encouraging comments. It means a lot to me and it'll keep me motivated to come out with more Imagines for you guys. Do share the love and keep the Guardian fandom going!]

[Follow weilan.10000 on Instagram to get your daily dose of WeiLan. Also, we created a Facebook group just for Guardian boys and girls. It comes complete with a Guardian group chat! Do join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/532191733899050/]

com/groups/532191733899050/]

*Characters are created by the author of Guardian 镇魂, Priest.

*Credits to the artists/owners of the pictures.

More will be added later. Please let me know if you have any ideas/improvements or simply if you like/hate these. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you ~