Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL: Heartland Ac...

By SandyDandygUrl

After some time, Astral has recovered his memories and has returned back to Astral World. The Barians are no... More

Chapter 1: Rio's Crush? (Part 1/2)
Chapter 2: Rio's Crush? (Part 2/2)
Chapter 3: The New Girl
Chapter 4: The Party That Was..Over The 'Top'
Chapter 5: Studying Together?
Chapter 6: The Wrath Of Jake Greens (Part 1/2)
Chapter 7: The Wrath Of Jake Greens (Part 2/2)
Chapter 8: Jake's True Schemes
Chapter 9: The Midnight Masquerade Ball
Chapter 10: Spending The Night At Kite's
Chapter 11: Setting Back A Match
Chapter 12: Starring In Starsparrow
Chapter 13: Guys And Girls Just Hanging Out
Chapter 14: Valentine's Day
Chapter 15: Sick Of This
Chapter 16: Happy Birthday Violet!
Chapter 17: A Babysitter For Hart
Chapter 18: A Bad Dream With A Bad Message
Chapter 19: Violet's Dark Dream
Chapter 20: Rio's Talk With Darlene
Chapter 21: Darlene Meets Shark (Part 1/2)
Chapter 22: Darlene Meets Shark (Part 2/2)
Chapter 23: Not A Pretty Sight
Chapter 24: Silent Night (Part 1/2)
Chapter 25: Silent Night (Part 2/2)
Chapter 26: A Purfect Match
Chapter 27: Dolphin and Shark (Part 1/2)
Chapter 28: Dolphin and Shark (Part 2/2)
Chapter 29: The Vision In The Dream (Part 1/2)
Chapter 30: The Vision In The Dream (Part 2/2)
Chapter 31: The Controlling Thoughts (Part 1/2)
Chapter 32: The Controlling Thoughts (Part 2/2)
Chapter 33: The Monster Within (Part 1/2)
Chapter 34: The Monster Within (Part 2/2)
Chapter 36: Not Taking The Ray Way (Part 2/2)
Chapter 37: Violet Is Missing
Chapter 38: There Is Always A Way
Chapter 39: Vector
Chapter 40: Worth The Wait
Chapter 41: The Search Parties
Chapter 42: The End

Chapter 35: Not Taking The Ray Way (Part 1/2)

135 4 1
By SandyDandygUrl

"Looks like the rain has stopped now." Kite said. "You should be heading back to your home. Right?"

"Yeah, I should." Violet said.

"Do you think it's safe for you to go back, though?"

"Yes, I think I can go now." Violet reassured Kite. "Besides, Astral gave me this necklace that he said would protect me." She showed him the necklace. "And he gave me a card too." She took a card out of the coat pocket. "See?"

"Hmm?" Kite looked at the card. "I've never seen a card like this before?"

"Me neither." Violet said. "He said that the card was called, 'An Angel's Awakening'." She took back the card. "It must be something very special." She looked at the angel that was on the card.

"So, you don't want me to walk with you to your house?"

"Uh..." Violet stopped to think. "Sure, you can. I mean, it's the best you can do, after everything bad that's been happening to me."

~~~~~

"Well, here we are." Kite said, "your house."

It was still raining. Violet didn't want to get drenched, so she quickly ran to her doorstep at the front of her house-porch that had shade. "Thank you for making sure, I came here safely."

"No problem." Kite was at a distance from the house, he was still outside. He didn't mind feeling the coolness of the rain droplets that splattered across his face. "Violet?"

"Yes, Kite?" Violet didn't know what he was going to do next.

Kite had his back turned, "There's something I want to tell you, even if it's late for me to say it."

"What is it?"

"I use to have a crush on you."

Violet's face heated up. "What!? You use to like me!?" She said. "I'm sorry, but I didn't like you back."

"Hmm..." Kite said. "I figured. That's why I wanted to tell you, even though I don't like you anymore." He put his hands in his pockets. "And I know I didn't stand a chance with you...since you have your eyes set on that Ray-guy."

Violet was getting more embarrassed. She scoffed and covered her face. "I don't like Ray! Him and I are just friends! I don't know what got you the idea to think that I--?"

"I just know." Kite continued. "It's the way you look at him." He then had a thought pop up on his mind, 'And I know he feels the same way about you'.

"I hope you find the type of girl that you're looking for." Violet said.

"Yeah, I already have. She just doesn't know it yet." Kite looked up at the starry sky. "She is the twinkle that brings up my night sky."

"Awww...that's cute." Violet said. "I hope you get to be with her."

"Anyways, I have to go." Kite was about to take a step, but didn't proceed when he heard Violet speak over him. "Wait! Kite!" She put her hand out. "What about your coat that I still have? Shouldn't I give it back to you now or--?"

"You should keep it for now. You can return it to me later, like tomorrow or any other day you want to swing by." Kite replied. "And if you ever need any help from me, you can go ahead and tell me. I would be glad to help you, for a friend."

"Oh alright then. Thank you so much! Bye!"

•••••

~The next day at school~

"Hi, Violet." Tori said to bring her attention to Violet. "How are you feeling? Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, I am." Violet said. "Tori, can you please do me a quick favor?"

"A favor? Sure! What is it?"

"Please go tell Yuma that I have to talk to him about something that's important."

"Okay." Tori nodded her head. "I'll be right back." She put her hands out as she was standing in the hall. "You can stay here and wait, while I go get him for you."

--------

"Yuma!" Tori came bursting into the doors that led to the rooftop. She kept saying his name, while she continued to search for him. "Yuma. Yuma? Where are you?"

Yuma was sitting next to Ray but got startled when he heard Tori shouting his name. "Ahhhh!" He fell back with a loud thud that echoed across from her.

"Yuma!?" Tori turned around, upon hearing the loud noise she had heard. She heard Yuma groaning in the background, since he fell besides a trash can, following with a CLANG! noise from behind.

"H-here... I am," Yuma raised his hand, and said in a low tone.

"There you are!" Tori rushed over to him. "I've been looking all over you."

"What? Really?" Yuma scratched his head.

"Yes." Tori said. She crouched down to his level. "What are you doing...on the floor besides the trash can?"

"Uh..." Yuma quickly got up. "N-nothing...nothing at all. You just startled me when you were saying my name." He sweatdropped. "I just thought you were mad at me."

"Oh. I--" Tori sweatdropped and started thinking about her own thoughts. Dang he really thinks that I was mad at him... how embarrassing. I guess I can understand why he would think that, after all those other times. She got flashbacks of some other past times where she punched Yuma on his arm for teasing her, her pushing him away when he was being stupid  and ignoring him when he was being really ignorant and oblivious.

Tori blushed as she was embarrassed by remembering her past actions that she did to Yuma. "Well, I'm sorry for scaring you like that. I'm not mad at you or anything."

"Oh...you're not?" Yuma said.

"Yeah...I just wanted to tell you something important. Violet needs to talk to you about something."

"She wants to talk to me? But why?"

"I dunno. She just said that she needs you to know. And she wants you and me to be there with her, when she's telling us about it."

"Oh, alright I see." Yuma said. "I'll be back, Ray."

Ray nodded his head. "Sure, Yuma."

~~~~~

"And that's what I have to tell you," Violet said to Yuma and Tori.

"Oh my." Yuma said. "We must tell the others about it. If that's okay with you, Violet."

"Yeah, sure. But just keep quiet about it. Ray shouldn't find out about it. I don't think he should know about it."

"Okay. I'll go tell the others about it." Yuma went back to the rooftop. "Everybody else...I need you to come with me because there's something that  me, Tori, and Violet want you to know."

"Sure, Yuma," Mizar said.

Ray got up. "Except for you, Ray. You stay here please?"

"Oh alright." Ray said. He sat back down. "I'll just wait here then."

"Sure, okay." Yuma said as the rest of the group followed him inside the school building into the hallway.

Ray was sad, being by himself outside. I wonder what they are going to be talking about? All of them, without me? I feel like they are hiding something big from me. Could it be that they are talking about me, about something I don't know about? Is there something that they're not telling me? I feel like there is. What could it be?

●●●●●

The group was standing all together in a huge circle like they were a football team discussing about their plan on a football game. "Okay, so that's all we wanted to tell you, guys." Said Yuma.

"Oh dear, this doesn't sound too good," Rio said. "I didn't know there was going to be a return of any Barians again."

"Yeah, especially with Vector. He's the worst of them all." Shark said. "That is some bad news."

"Yeah, but we use to be--" Dumon cut him myself off when he realized that he almost revealed that him, Rio, Girag, Alito, Mizar, and Shark all use to be Barians.

"It's okay, Dumon." Mizar said, patting Dumon's shoulder. "I think we should tell Violet. She does deserve to know. After all, we've been hiding it from her for a while now."

"You've been hiding what now?" Violet said. "What are you talking about? I know Astral told me something about it. But...He didn't tell me that there was more than one Barian? Is there? I only know about Vector."

"Well you see, Ms. Flowers," Alito said, charming along with a flashy smile. "Yes, there was more Barians...where we were from Barian World. It was me, Girag, Rio, Shark, Mizar, and Dumon...And Vector."

~~~~~

"Oh wow. I--" Violet said. "I'm so surprised that I don't know what to say." She said. "But I think it's really amazing that Astral and Yuma managed to save you all with their special bond of the power of ZEXAL in place...with their friendship."

----------------------

"I conclude that the best thing that we should and can do is to make sure that Violet isn't to be left alone with Ray." Rio said.

"I agree, it's in this type of situation that we aren't sure when Vector will attack Violet again." Dumon said.

"And who knows what could even happen, if we leave Ray to be with her only?" Anna said.

"What!?" Violet yelled. "All of you are just saying that I should just 'avoid' Ray as much as possible!?" She said. "That's not fair."

"Well we can't let you two talk together sweetie," Rio said. "It can turn out to be a mess."

"But that's not fair!" Violet said.

"I'm sorry but we have to keep him away from you." Alito said.

"We're sorry, but it's for your own good, kitten," Cat said.

"It's for your own safety." Tori said.

"This is just the way it has to be Violet." Shark said. "To make sure Vector doesn't come anywhere near you."

"But..." Violet said. "I'll be fine! After all, Astral did give me a necklace to protect me and he gave me a card too." She said. "Why can't you guys just trust me!?" She got upset and stormed out, leaving behind the group.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.1K 19
|completed ; unedited| 🛇contains: nsfw; yaoi🛇 10months now passed by since Astral returned to his own world. Yuma had his normal life back, but sud...
12.5K 261 23
Y/n can't remember anything before two years ago. All they know is that they woke up in a hospital bed and they're parents sent them to live in Heart...
39.9K 774 33
You are the adopted brother of Yuma and Kari Tsukumo. And after two years of searching for your parents you return to Heartland City, to find Yuma an...
7.3K 196 16
Gayu Tsukino, a teen boy who had never thought of that his life will turn 180° once he moved to Heartland with his mother. this story includes. bl bl...