Save ME // New comers {Bucky...

By lunarbxrnes

[SEQUEL OF SAVE ME] So, you think it's all over? You killed Nickolai, and everyone of the Avengers are thrivi... More

*1* Timeline
*2* Box
*3* Crack
*4* Dome
*5* Sample
*6* Nightmares
*7* Training
*8* Spring
*9* Never Forget
*10* Assassin
*11* Secret Room
*12* Goodnight
*13* Attack
*14* Blade
*16* Lost
*17* Change of heart
*18* Lifted
*19* Snack
*20* Try again
*21* Explain
*22* Fatigue
*23* Blood
*24* Diamond
*25* Formation
*26* Duel
*27* Choice
*28* Black hole
*29* I do
*30* Epilogue

*15* Liar

155 6 4
By lunarbxrnes

Your body was warm, something soft was covered over you. Your eyes slowly open to find yourself in the red velvet covered bed, the blanket over you was thick and tucked in tightly. You groan and wipe your eyes with your right hand before sitting up slowly, your head spun when you sat up straight. Your left thigh hurt and you lift the covers, your clothes were changed into a loose red silk dress, the red made your stomach whirl; too much of one colour surrounding you. You lift the rim of the short thin dress to see a bandage wrapped around your thigh, dark red blood was sleeping through it. Your head shot up when you heard footsteps on the smooth marble stone surrounding you, Conner was dressing himself in the full black uniform he wore when he first appeared at the facility. He went to put his shirt on before your eyes locked onto his back, it was certainly toned nicely but marked with long scars. You wonder what they were from, you've never seen them before. You snapped back to reality when he put his shirt on and covered everything you were glaring at, he began to place his swords across his back and a small dagger tightly gripped to his thigh.

"Where are you going?" He turns around and you could see his muscles tense before loosening.

"I'm going to go get your physical body back." He walks towards you and smiles, his once dark brown loose curly hair was hidden under tight fabric that wrapped around his whole head only showing his face. You roll your eyes at him and rest your arms over your stomach.

"You think they're just going to let you take me? They'll stop you before you even get in there, they've been against worse threats than you can imagine." He looked to your stomach and clenched his jaw before looking down and crossing his arms.

"They won't know we're there." He looks into your E/C eyes.

"They have technology you don't even know how to work let alone create." He sits at the edge of the bed and you move your legs so there was more space, he pulls back the fabric over his head and his hair bounces out for freedom.

"We'll be in and out in a flash. They won't see us coming." He combs his fingers through his hair and you look out the window to your left.

"I can't let you go." You say quietly and you feel his eyes on you.

"What are you going to do? I took your powers from you, you can barely walk. I doubt you'd be able to stop me." He scoffs and you look at him blankly.

"You want me alive? You're going to need to give them back to me." You glare into his eyes and he looks at your hands.

"You don't need them anymore, I've found a way to stop you from dying." Your eyes go wide and your heart pulls. If you don't find a way to get them back, you won't be able to stop him.

"Please rethink everything you're doing. It's a mistake." You grab his shoulder and beg him.

"I'm sorry, I have no choice." He removes himself from the bed and walks towards the door before looking back to you. "I'm sorry I had to stab you." He looks down then back to your eyes.

"What?" You ask confused.

"I'm sure they didn't want to grow up without a father." A wave of nausea hit you when he said those words. Grew up without a father? Was he saying what you thought he was saying. Tears threaten your eyes and you cover your mouth with your right hand and clutch your stomach with your left.

"You didn't..." You breathe out and a tear drips from your eyelash.

"I had to." He pulls the fabric back over his head and it covers his forehead, he pulls the bottom of the fabric under his chin and over his nose only showing the light brown eyes you were ready to gouge out of their sockets in anger. You get up from the bed and limp to the door as he closed it behind him, you went to pull the door open but it wouldn't budge. You hit the door and cry out.

"You monster!" You scream to the other side of the door hoping he could hear every single word coming from your lips. "I hope you rot in hell!" You bark louder and slide to the ground sobbing, you hold your stomach and cry louder. You couldn't believe he'd do something so evil, taking the life of something that hasn't even seen daylight yet. "Oh, please, make this stop." You groan and curl into a ball on the ground, you ignored the cold that pierced your skin as you laid in a puddle of tears.

Bucky's POV

I was on my way up to the kitchen from visiting Y/N when I heard hustling in the shadows and around the hall. I peer around the stairs and look to see if anyone was there, it was pitch black and there was only the light from the moon outside illuminating on the furniture around me. I still felt something was wrong, I slowly made my way towards where I heard the noise after opening a hidden shelf in one of the walls removing a small pistol from one of the shelves, I check if it was loaded... fully loaded. I quietly move down the hall and open a door, the lights were off, why were they off?

I move the gun up in front of me and get ready to shoot if needed. I cling to the wall on my left and look down the hall to where Y/N's room was located, everything looked normal, nothing was out of place but I still could hear hustling. I make my way towards her room and look through the small window in the door, I couldn't see a thing. I open the door and keep my gun up when I turn on the light, she was perfectly fine, the same position when I left her to grab some food. I hear footsteps to the right of me and point my gun at who ever was there, they were wearing full black and were decked with blades on their suit. I pull the trigger and they kick the gun from my hand, the bullet punctures the wall behind them and I put my arms in front of my face when they force a kick in my direction. They pull the knife from their thigh and jump at me, I fall to the ground and they go to slash my face with the knife that was now lit with orange flames. I knew who they were, or at least who they were working with.

I block their every attempt at hurting me and push them to the ground off of my body, I remove the knife from their hand and slit their throat. I pull back the fabric that covered their face, it wasn't Conner but just one of his allies. I sigh before being thrown into the air colliding with the roof above me, I fell to the ground with a thump, I dropped the knife when I hit the ceiling only to see it feet away from me after looking up from the ground.

"Gabhaibh i, nì mi gnothach ris." (Take her, I'll deal with him.) His voice was familiar but I didn't understand what he was saying. I look to Y/N as three more people in black clothing disappear with her through a portal.

"No!" I yell and stand up, on my way up from the ground Conner kicks me in the jaw and I fall back to where I started.

"You're supposed to be dead!" He growls and kicks me over the head with all the force he had; he stumbled on his feet when he lost balance and everything in my sight went blurry, my head throbbed and I roll onto my back when all I heard was buzzing and my heart beat. "Why. Aren't. You. Dead!" He barked as he pinned me down and began punching me, I could feel my blood spill from my face. He pulled a knife from his thigh and raised it high before I heard the high pitch charge from Tony's blasters.

"I suggest you put the weapon down, sir." I look back but could only see blurry outlines of everyone, I look to Conner before scrunching my face up in pain and groaning as the end of a sharp blade punctures through my side. "Bad choice." Tony says and I hear his blasters fire, the weight of Conner was lifted when he was thrown off of me from the force of the energy.

"You will all suffer!" I could hear Conner growl before hearing a portal open, I guessed he escaped when everyone ran to me and I couldn't hear fighting anymore.

"Bucky, are you alright?" Wanda asks me as she helps me sit up.

"I'm fine, I'll live." I blink my eyes continuously when my face hurts and I wasn't able to gain my eyesight back.

"I'll take care of him, get him on the bed. I need to stitch his wound up before he bleeds out." I heard Stephen say above me, all I saw were shadows before my head fell back and everything went dark.

You stayed curled in a ball, you were shaking profusely when your tears stopped. Your eyes stung and your hair was soaking up the last remaining tears that gathered on the floor, your eyes were locked onto the reflective ground beneath you when your breaths were uneven and sharp. The door opened behind you and hit your leg causing pain to spring from your thigh.

"Y/N? What are you doing on the floor?" You hear Conner's voice as he squeezes through the gap he made with the door, you ignored him and kept your eyes on the ground. "You're shaking, you should get up." He bends down in front of you and try's to help you up, you hit him away and push yourself against the door, you wanted it to swallow you whole so you couldn't see Conner's face ever again.

"Get away from me." You growl through gritted teeth, he swallows the lump in his throat and you bring your knees to your chest, fingers linked over your shins ignoring the pain from your thigh and the fact that your dress road up your leg.

"Y/N. I-" you cut him off before he could finish.

"Don't say you had to, or that you had no choice. Because you did have a choice, you could've left my fiancé and I alone. We could've raised our child, that I had no clue of carrying, we could've been a happy family for once. You ruined that for us! You don't even know what we've been through, he just wanted to relax for the rest of his life. Settle down and have a family, I was his family! You stole his future from him, from us, from me, and the child you killed. The child who hadn't even seen the light of day or the dark of night!" You screamed at him, he listened which left you shocked, but you wouldn't show it to him.

"I'm sorry." He chokes out quietly and you shake your head.

"Sorry doesn't cut it. You're a monster, and monsters never go away." You were calmer but the anger still roared in your tone. He looks to you when his eyebrows twitch.

"Monsters never go away? What about Bucky? He was a monster, as far as I'm concerned he killed more people than I ever did." That made you angry, you let go of your legs and swung your hand with all your force across his face. He fell to the ground, your hand stung and the crack that echoed in the room slowly faded. You stayed kneeling on the floor as you watched him, his face turned red with a hand print caused by you.

"Say another word about him, and I'll make sure you die a slow painful death." You spit at him and he watches your eyes. "He was never a monster, he was controlled by monsters, he dealt with his demons that tore at him. But you, you are the demon, you chose to be this person." He looks away from you and slowly sits up, you contract your fingers into your palm and ignore the fact that ten crescent moons formed in your skin. He stood up and began walking away, you watched him. "What? You're not going to punish me? Did you finally realise you're wrong? Did you finally realise the more you hurt me the more I'll refuse you?" You slowly stand up and hold onto the wall so you wouldn't fall, he stopped and tapped his foot on the ground, his hands balled into tight fists and you saw them slowly turn purple.

"That's why I'm not going to hurt you. I need you to trust me." He says calmly as his fists loosen.

"I'll never trust you. You lost that privilege years ago." He turns back to you and clenches his jaw.

"I did it." He changed the subject and you look at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" He walks towards you and stops just inches from your face making your body tense up uncomfortably.

"There were a few complications, but I did it." You move your gaze to his chest to see the black slightly burnt, how did you not notice that before?

"What happened?" Your eyes widen and he looks away. "Conner! Tell me what you did!" He raises his hand at you making you flinch, he frowns and looks to his hand that he stopped from striking down on your face. "What did you do...?" You drill into his eyes with your deadly gaze.

"I got your body, but, I met someone along the way." He pauses and bites his lip.

"Who?" You raise a brow and he swallows the lump in his throat.

"Your fiancé isn't dead." You gasp and hit your back against the wall, your lips curl into a smile when happy tears begin to form.

"He-you-" You try and process everything as your thoughts race and bounce inside your skull.

"I'm sorry for what I have to do." You shoot your head in his direction before he places his thumb and index finger around the back of your neck making you squirm, he places all five tips of his fingers from his left hand onto your forehead. Everything you remember showed themselves before they look unfamiliar, everything looked dark and gloomy, red replaced the suns rays and your body collapsed into Conner's arms.

"He made me do this." A tear falls from his eye as your skin begins to disappear like a ghost, Conner fell to the ground with his arms crossed over his chest. All he felt was guilt, he never wanted to hurt you, but he had to stay strong and hide his feelings. For your safety.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 2.2K 13
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 | ❝Come to me, whenever you want. I won't let you lose control.❞ ┌── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐ 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐬�...
42.8K 1K 19
Hydra unleashes the most deadly agent they have to kill and distroy everyone in sheild. But little does hydra know she isnt as broken as they think s...
22.6K 1.7K 30
You are the assistant to Steve Rogers, and also a call in assistant to his best friend Bucky Barnes. Although the only one you really see is Steve...