Panzer Ace: Tank Commander Ma...

Від CreepingDeath84

You are F/N Wittmann, the great grandson of the famous World War 2 Panzer Ace: Michael Wittmann. Also, one of... Більше

Reader Info
Your Tank
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 6

1.9K 10 39
Від CreepingDeath84

(A/N: Merry belated Christmas!)

(F/N's POV)

The crew and I were waiting for our students, so we can do our lesson. Ozpin was nice enough to buy us some tanks to use. We waited for awhile, then Teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, and my girlfriend's team finally arrive.

Me: Guten Morgen Studenten. (Good Morning Students.)

Teams: Good morning sir!

Me: We are going to be your teachers for today!

Ruby: Whoa! Awesome!

Me: I like your enthusiam Ms. Rose! Anyway, today all of you are going to learn how to operate armored vehicles. Also, these are your Christmas gifts. *Gestures to the tanks* Team RWBY!

RWBY: Yes sir!

Me: Your assigned tank is the British Challenger 2 MBT!

Me: Ruby, you are tasked to be the Commander! Weiss, you are the gunner! Blake, you are the loader! Yang, you are the driver!

Yang: Awww yeah!

Me: Team JNPR!

JNPR: Sir!

Me: Your assigned tank is the Iconic M1A2 Abrams!

Jaune: AWW YEAH!!!!

Me: *Chuckles* Hehehe... Jaune, you are the Commander!

Jaune: I won't let you down!

Me: *Smiles* Good! Nora, you are the gunner! Pyrrha, you are the driver! Ren, you are the loader! Is that clear?

JNPR: Aye sir!

Me: Team CFVY!

CFVY: PRESENT SIR!

Me: Your tank will be the Leopard 2A4 Revolution!

Velvet: Whoa! It's amazing!

Yatsuhashi: You're right... How much was this?

Me: Don't even ask. Anyway, Coco is the Commander, Fox is the driver, Velvet is the gunner, andYatsuhashi is the loader. *To Cinder* Team CEN!

CEN: Reporting for duty sir~!

Me: There is only 3 of you, I am assigning the Russian T-90MS MBT to you!

Me: Cinder is the Commander, Emerald is the gunner, and Neo is the driver.

Neo: Who's the loader?

Me: Oh, I forgot to tell you girls that your assigned tank has an autoloader.

CEN: Oooohhhh!!

Me: With assigned vehicles done, let's start!

--Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, and CEN doing push-ups--

We are in the shooting range right now. I was on top of Team JNPR's tank, screaming orders at them.

Me: *Veins popping out of my neck* C'MON NORA! AIM THE FUCKING GUN!

Ren: *Loads round* Round's up!

Jaune: FIRE! *KABLAM*

After the dust cleared, I looked down range to see that the target is still intact. I looked down and gritted my teeth in anger and frustration.

Me: *Inhales* GOD DAMNIT NORA! THE TARGET WAS 400 METERS AWAY! HOW CAN YOU FUCKING MISS?!? EVEN A FUCKING STORMTROOPER CAN HIT THAT EVEN WITH HIS SHITTY AIMING! *Jumps down and walks away* VERDAMMT, VERDAMMT NOCH MAL! (GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!)

Jaune: Wow... I've never seen F/N this mad.

Ren: Well, there is nothing more scary than an angry German.

Jaune: True...

I grabbed a beer and drank it, then I walked back to them.

Me: *Jumps on the tank* Sorry... Just a little cranky. Anyway, let's try again...

--Timeskip brought to you by a Chibi F/N going rambo--

Me: *Claps hands* Alright! The first day of training was a complete success, even though we had some problems... *Cough* *Cough* Nora missing a target at 400 meters. *Cough* *Cough*

Nora: HEY!

Me: Hahahaha! Anyway, you are dismissed!

RWBY/JNPR/CFVY/CEN: YES SIR!

With that, the 4 teams left the proving grounds, while I stayed behind and leaned on our tank.

Otto: *Places his hand on my shoulder* Hey, I think you need a break...

Me: *Nods* Nein... More like, 'We need a break.'

Crew: Agreed!

Suddenly, my phone buzzed then I looked at it. As soon as I looked down, my nose bleed from the picture that my mini harem sent me.

CEN (Text): C'mon~. Claim your present~.

Olivia: Um F/N... Your nose is bleeding...

Me: *Snaps out of it* Sorry... *Wipes nose* My girlfriends need me. If you catch me drift~.

Otto/Hans: OOOHHHHH SSSNNNNAAAAAPPPP!!! COMMANDER GONNA BANG!!!!!

Me: YEP!

In like a flash of lightning, I sprinted out of the proving grounds then arrived at their dorm. I opened the door to see them in those sexy outfits.

Cinder: Hallo F/N~. *Licks lips* We're glad that you made it~.

Me: *Closes and locks the door* Oh yeah~.

Cinder: *Looks at Emerald and Neo* Ladies~. Please seat him down and strip him~.

Emerald/Neo: Of course ma'am~.

The 2 ladies sat me down onto a couch, then they began stripping me down. Neo removed my flecktarn jack, exposing my very toned torso.

Neo: *Caressing my chest* Wow~. So toned~.

Emerald: *Removes my pants and boxers* OH MY GOD!

Neo: Hm? What's wrong Emerald?

Emerald: *Stroking me* Look how big this cock is~.

Neo: *Looks down* Oh my~. A 13 incher~. *Places her hand on it* My hands can't even wrap it around all the way~.

Me: Yeah~.

The 2 ladies stopped teasing me, then they took turns sucking my shaft. I jerked my head back, then Cinder placed her warm hands on my face and she kissed me on the lips.

Me: *In head* Best. Christmas. Ever. *Parts from Cinder* Agh! Gonna cum!

The 2 ladies removed themselves from my cock, then Cinder crouched down and jerked me off.

Cinder: C'mon~. Release your hot cum~.

I thrusted my crotch upwards and released my sperm onto them. I laid back onto the couch, then I looked down to see them licking themselves.

Neo: Tasty~.

Emerald: So messy~.

Cinder: Yeah~. *Looks at my cock* He's still hard as Titanium~. Who wants to go first?

Neo: I'll go~.

The pink and brown haired girl straddled me, then she placed her finger on her chin.

Neo: HHhmmmm~~. *Grinding on my cock* How is this going to fit~?

Me: Take it slow~.

Neo: *Smirks* Okay~.

The ice cream themed girl grabbed my dick, then she slowly descended onto it. She inserted 3 inches into herself, and I looked up to see tears falling down from her eyes.

Me: You okay?

Neo: Yeah I'm fine, it's just my first time~.

Me: Alright... *In head* Damn, she's fucking tight!

Neo managed to hit the base of my crotch, then she started to move up and down. Her eyes rolled up while her tongue was hanging out of her mouth.

Neo: *Bouncing* OOOHH!! YYYEEESSSS!!! THIS IS GOOD!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!! *In head* Senpai's large cock is touching my womb!

Emerald: Oh my~. She's having fun~.

Cinder: I know right~. Hey, do you want your cunt to be licked~?

Emerald: Yeah~.

Suddenly, Emerald pinned me and hovered her moist pussy over my mouth.

Emerald: Lick me Kommandant~.

Me: Yes ma'am.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me, so I can eat her out. I abused her clit, and she moaned in pleasure.

Emerald: Ooohh~~~! So good~.

--Meanwhile outside the dorm--

Team RWBY were returning to their dorm from the cafeteria, until they hear moaning from Cinder's dorm.

Yang: *Smirks* You girls hear that~?

Weiss: Hm?

They stopped talking and heard moaning along with slapping sounds.

Emerald/Neo (Muffled): OOOooohHHHH~~~!!! F/N~! YOU'RE SO GOOD!! OOHH~~! I LOVE YOU!!!

F/N: *Grunts* I love you too!

Ruby: *Blushing* Are they?

Blake: Yep... They're banging~.

--Back to F/N--

Neo was clinging onto me as I was thrusting upwards into her pussy, while Emerald laid on the couch panting from squirting.

Me: *Grunts* Neo! I'm going to cum~!

Neo: Inside! Please inside!

I slammed my cock into her tiny pussy, then I released my seed into her womb. Neo's tongue was hanging while her eyes were rolled up.

Neo: So. Good!

I pulled out of her and seed came flowing out. I laid her onto the couch, then Emerald gestures me to 'come here'. I crawled onto the bed and hovered over her.

Emerald: C'mon~. Stick it in~. Insert your German cock inside me~.

I smirked at her eagerness, then I rammed my 13 incher into her virgin pussy. The mint haired girl screamed in pain and pleasure, mostly pleasure, from the abrupt entrance.

Emerald: So! Big! AAHHH~!

I started to thrust into her, then Emerald grabbed my head and forced me to suck on her breast. She was in a moaning mess, then I looked up to see Cinder eating out Neo while fingering herself.

Neo: Oh Cinder~. You're such a kinky girl~.

Emerald: Faster! Faster!

--Meanwhile outside the dorm--

Team RWBY was leaning onto the door, listening to the erotic action that is happening. Suddenly Pyrrha, Nora, Coco, and Velvet walked by and noticed Team RWBY eavesdropping on the dorm door.

Pyrrha: Hey Team RWBY, what are you listening to?

The team didn't answer, so Pyrrha was about to ask again until they heard loud moaning with some slapping sounds.

Emerald (Muffled): OOOOHHHH~~~!!! F/N!!! HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD?!?

Velvet: *Blushes* Oh dear...

Coco: *Puts down shades* Someone's getting fuck~. I wish I was in there right now~.

Velvet: Coco!

Coco: Oh shush! You'd love to be in there, getting banged by that German stud? *Looks at Pyrrha and Nora* Am I right girls?

Pyrrha/Nora: Yeah~. Hehehe~~~~.

Velvet: *Sighs* Fine, I'll admit it that I want to be banged by him. But, my sister...

Coco: Go ask her if it's fine~?

Velvet: Ugh...

F/N (Muffled): *Grunts* I'M GOING TO CUM!

Emerald (Muffled): Ooh~! Inside me! I want your cum to stain my insides!

The groups of perverted girls heard a loud slap followed by more loud moans, mostly from Emerald.

Emerald (Muffled): Oh my~. So much cum~. *Licking sounds* Mmmpphh~. So tasty as usual~. I love you F/N~.

F/N (Muffled): I love you too Em~.

Yang: Seems like he creampied another girl~.

Coco: Yeah~.

Suddenly, Professor Goodwitch walked by and noticed the 8 girls leaning onto the door.

Glynda: Ahem!

RWBY/CVNP: *Notices Glynda* Oh um... Hi Professor.

Glynda: What are you girls doing? Eavesdropping on someone's business?

Velvet: Actually Professor... Um... How do I explain this?

Coco: F/N is banging his girlfriends~.

Velvet: Coco!

Glynda: *Raises one eyebrow* Oh~. Let me hear~. *Leans on door*

Yang: Wow... That was unexpected.

--Back with F/N--

After I creampied Emerald, I looked at Cinder in a downward dog position, shaking her nice ass. Her amber eyes looked at me with want and lust, then she gestured a 'come here' with her finger.

Cinder: *Gesturing* C'mon~. *Slaps her ass* Claim your present~.

I went to her, licked her pussy for a bit, then I aligned my cock to her wet pussy. She nodded signaling me to insert my cock into her pussy. I pinned her down, then I rammed my dick into her eager pussy.

Me: *Thrusting* You love that huh?

Cinder: *Tongue out* Oooh~~! Yeahh~. I'm so fucking glad that I met you~.

Me: *Leans down and kisses her neck* Ja~. *Grunts* Jeez, still so tight~.

Cinder: You love it~.

Me: Fuck yea~.

--Meanwhile outside the dorm--

The 8 teenage girls were wiping their noses, while Goodwitch, (more like Milfwitch at this point), was touching herself without the other girls not noticing.

Glynda: *In head* Mmph~. Ms. Fall, Sustrai, and Neo are lucky to have that stud~.

RWBY/CVNP: *Noses bleeding* I wish they were in their positions~.

--Back to F/N--

I continued to bang her, then I felt my end approaching.

Me: *Grunts* I'm going to cum Cinder!

Cinder: Inside! Inside as always~.

I thrusted into her one last time, then sperm shot out from my cock and it invaded her womb.

Cinder: OOoHHH~~! *Pants* Good boy~.

Me: *Pulls out* You naughty girl~. *Pants* This was the best Christmas present ever~.

Cinder: Yeah~. *Yawns* Let's head to sleep. I'm worn out.

Me: More like, we're worn out~.

Cinder: *Smirks* Whatever~.

I chuckled, then I carried Neo and Emerald, and I placed them on the bed. I laid down, until I felt Cinder cuddleing onto my chest while Neo and Emerald cling onto my muscular arms. I smiled, and we closed our eyes and let sleep take its course.

--Meanwhile outside the dorm--

Blake: Well... That was a thing.

Glynda: Yes indeed~. Come children, let's leave them alone.

Girls: Yes ma'am.

And like that, the 9 ladies returned to their rooms.

--Small Preview--

(F/N's POV)

I stuck out my arm like if I was pointing at something. The teams were curious of what I was doing. Ruby was about to ask me something, but I screamed out.

Me: GUNTHER!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly, a screech was heard, then a Imperial Eagle landed onto my arm. My Eagle's abrupt entrance scared everyone, except for my team.

(Imagine that's F/N's arm)

Me: Ah, great to see you again Gunther.

Yang: Whoa! What type of eagle is that?

Me: *Gestures* Meet Gunther, the German Imperial Eagle~.

To be Continued

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

10K 133 16
A orphaned boy travels the world with a group of friends. They are soon slaughtered and this opens up a whole new world for the boy. He realizes, the...
82.3K 1.4K 36
Now this is the story all about how our lives got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how...
46.3K 708 65
You are Y/N L/N, a Huntsman who has a 2 semblances. One of them is Immortality, which he unlocked at the age of 18. Since that day, he has never aged...
36.2K 580 23
You are Adam Taurus' twin brother. You and your brother Adam both grew up in an abusive household which eventually led you and your brother to join t...