Demigod Life: New Kid

By SeaweedGhostQueen

By: Jessica ~SeaweedBrain~ Greek Mythology. A huge fan of the Percy Jackson books, me, begins her Junior year... More

Chapter 1 Jessica
Chapter 2 Nico
Chapter 3 Jessica
Chapter 4 Nico
Chapter 5 Jessica
Chapter 6 Nico
Chapter 7 Jessica
Chapter 8 Nico
Chapter 9 Jessica
Chapter 10 Nico
Chapter 11 Jessica
Chapter 12 Nico
Chapter 13 Jessica
Chapter 14 Nico
Chapter 15 Jessica
Chapter 16 Nico
Chapter 18 Nico
Chapter 19 Jessica
Chapter 20 Nico

Chapter 17 Jessica

491 7 0
By SeaweedGhostQueen

I needed to know how to tell if it had happened. Part of me knew that what I saw in the dream will happen. I couldn't tell Nico that I knew it would, even though it was only a feeling. The reason I wanted to consult Shay'nan was because she probably knew a spell that I could use to check, and thankfully she did. The result I found, though, surprised me. The only way that result could be was if Aphrodite answered my prayers.

---------:-)-----------------------:-)-------------

Okay, so short chapter, but I wanted this cliff hanger. Watch out for eighteen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95 0 19
(I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12! Its terrible and really cringy and inaccurate so...) All rights to Rick, who created percy Jackson and changed my...
7.6K 281 32
One simple challenge is all it takes to set everything in motion. Nico Di Angelo and Percy Jackson. They did not... interact much, to say the least...
468 13 9
Percy Jackson likes to think he's just a regular kid from district 4. He goes to school, ties ships in the docs, oh and lets not forget that he's the...
84.7K 2.5K 62
Nico di Angelo is finally happy. He's learning to accept himself for his sexuality and as a son of Hades. After everything horrible that has happened...