PORTAL TO ANOTHER WORLD

By Bluedragon963

I'm [y/n]. An ordinary high school boy with a few friends that I know very well, and no talents ( ; . After s... More

1.Past memories and another world
2.New knowledge and new friends
3.The meeting and preparations for the dungeon
4.In to the dungeon
5.5th floor and a new ally
6.A mission with a new ally
7.Vampire village
8.Friend or an enemy
9.Friend in need
10.Someone to watch out for
11.In to the dungeon (1.5)
12.in to the dungeon (2) part (1)
13.In to the dungeon (2) part (2)
14.The nurse
15.Furry wolf
16.Hatred for wolf's
17.Back to the real world
18.By your side
19.The loss
20.The spirit guardian
22.Trouble
23.Hallway of infinity
24.Prepared for anything
25.The book (1)
26.The book (2)
27.A date?
28.In to the dungeon (3) part (1)
29.In to the dungeon (3) part (2)
30.Nightmare
31.Kitsune
32.Training
33.Near the end of the training
34.End of the training
35.An evening together
36.Full moon
37.Captured
38.Rescue squad
39.Rescued
40.Watched over?
41.The minotaur
42.Unexpected meeting
43.The book (3)
44.Unexpected news
45.War
46.Breaking in
47.Fighting back
48.Time to end this...
49.Unknown enemy
50.Shadow creature.
51.The plan
52.Last fight for peace
announcement
announcement (2)
Delay
53."Undisciplined" harpy.
54.Task completed.
55.Distortion.
56.Finally home.
57.Night visit.
58.Time to head out.
59.Expedition.
60.The outposts.
61.Taking control again.
62.Interrogation.
63.No escape.
64.Suspicious.
65.Defense.
66.Saved by a vampire.
67.Roses wish.
68.Recovery.
69.Soup.
70.Failed attempt.
71.A chat.
72.Unsure.
73.Jealousy.
74.Guilt.
75.Returning the favor.
76.Into HER mind.
77.YOUR decision.
78.Ciel.
79.Similar world.
80.A warning.
81.Paralysed.
82.The mist.

21.Good to be back

1.7K 37 5
By Bluedragon963

You step through the portal and get to some unknown place. Is this...The right place? You freeze for a second noticing that every village you have been to is here now, from the vampire, harpie villages and neko and fox villages that you haven't been to yet. Everyone starts to cheer for you. What happened while I was not here?
You ask yourself.

Joyce: "Do you like what you see?"

[Y/n]: "Yeah but...why is everyone here?"

Joyce: "To greet their hero, so you didn't believe me when I told you that you should be ready."

Fortune flies up and you notice her instantly, even with all the other harpies flying in the air and cheering for you its not so hard to see her, you notice that Lucy is there too. In a blink of an eye she's gone. You feel soft wind going through you and Fortune hugging you.

Fortune: "You're finally back! I hope you didn't forget what you promised to me before leaving."

[Y/n]: "No, I didn't"

After that everyone else came to greet you, even the three queens that you have met.

Lily: "We did some improvements on our village."

If you can call it a village anymore, it's like a city now.

Catherine: "Even though there is still a lot we have to do."

Sarah: "But doing it together will be way easier."

I feel weird when they talk like that.
.
.
.
After everything, Lily showed you around.

Lily: "...And now we have three queens."

[Y/n]: "Where are they?"

Lily: "Come with me I'll show you."

She leads you to the middle of the village and that's where you see it.
You tried to say something but no words came out of your mouth. The house itself is beautifully decorated unlike all the other ones and I'm not even gonna say how big it is.

Lily: "You wanna come inside?"

Why would they decorate it like that? Meh who cares, can't wait to see how the inside looks.

[Y/n]: "That would be awesome!"

Lily smiles and takes your hand to lead you in to the house. The more closer you got to the house the more magic you felt coming from.

Lily: "Do you feel it?"

[Y/n]: "Y-yeah."

Lily: "Only a few of us can feel that protection magic."

[Y/n]: "That's great, because for a second I thought that everyone could feel it."

Lily: "No, we think through everything before using spells."

She said happily. You get in and the place doesn't seem any different from before. There's only more guards then before, disappointing.

Lily: "This part of the house doesn't look any different but there is a secret in this room that you will know about when the time comes."

Guards: "You shouldn't talk about stuff like that so openly, anyway you can come in."

Lily: "Let's go."

They open the door for you and you walk in. This place has been changed quite a bit.

Catherine: "Oh, [y/n] you're finally here!"

[Y/n]: "Am I needed for anything?"

Amelia/Maria: "Yes"

[Y/n]: "I've just got one question."

Catherine: "Hmm?"

[Y/n]: "Why are there only three of you? Shouldn't there be a queen from neko and fox village?"

Catherine: "About that...They had one before until she died, but nobody wanted to take her place, so I had to do it even though Grace and Isabella had to be the next queens."

[Y/n]: "I see."

Maria: "Can we get back to the point now?"

[Y/n]: "Sure."

Maria: "We all had to put a lot of work into making this place what it is now but while we were doing that someone decided to spy on us, we captured her but she didn't talk."

Amelia: "The only thing she told us is that she wanted to see you."

Maria: "The other three that Joyce brought were silent and obedient except for one, she was really aggressive."

Just thinking of what happened there makes me sick.

Maria: "We heard what happened to you, Joyce told us but I hope Claire helped you a bit."

[Y/n]: "She did, thanks."

Amelia: "Try and get her on our side, ok?"

[Y/n]: "I don't think she would want to fight any of us anyway."

Catherine: "True, but you never know, now come with me."

You follow her out of the throne room and go to the right door. To the basement huh? You get downstairs and there you see a long hallway with a small cells on each side and guards protecting them.

Catherine: "This is where we will hold the ones who will cause trouble."

The only thing that is stopping you from escaping is...

[Y/n]: "Ummmm Catherine? What is this?"

I can see throught but they don't seem to see me.

Catherine: "A really strong metal that doesn't get affected by anything, you should already know the answer to what we did."

Obviously magic... you get closer to the metal and touch it, it's cold and it feels weird to touch something you can't see. You recognise the tiger and the wolf. What were their names again? Oh right! The tiger girls name was Rachel and the wolf girl, if I remember correctly it was Helen. I wonder where is the other one.

[Y/n]: "Hey Catherine you do know that if they somehow escaped they would get to you fast."

Catherine: "There is no way that they could escape this place."

[Y/n]: "No way?"

Catherine: "Yep"

I'll just have to trust her words then.

[Y/n]: "So...about the one that wanted to see me."

Catherine: "let's see if she will even cooperate."

You follow her deeper down the hallway, it wasn't very long till you got to the end.

Catherine: "Here are the two that we can't really control."

You hear someone running to you, you turn to see who it is.

Lily: "Hey Catherine! Can you come with me for a bit we need your help."

Catherine: "Uh sure."

Catherine turns to you.

Catherine: "If they are aggressive, don't try to talk just leave them there, you will always be able to come back and then talk with them."

[Y/n]: "Ok"

Catherine starts walking away with Lily but suddenly she stops.

Catherine: "Almost forgot to tell you that your friend woke up."

She starts walking again. What do you mean by...oh...right...I remember now, I should go see Florence when I'm done here. There is a cell in front of you and behind you. The cell that is in front reminds you of what you had to suffer because of her, but now you don't feel so much hate for her as you did before even though it still hurts.

([M/n]: "Don't let hate consume you.")

It makes you feel even better when you remember those words. (sigh)
They said that she was aggressive, guess she calmed down. Now the one that wanted to meet me. You turn around...

(Do you guys want a chapter where every girl that you have met has information about them? Would be nice to know...because...you will meet much more of them and you might start to forget who is who, so don't be afraid to tell me)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Re:Cursed By

Adventure

31.7K 1.1K 20
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
24.3K 1.5K 60
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
118K 5K 200
I'm called Yakushi Yu, and I've crossed over to the world of Naruto. Without any bloodline limits or protagonist's plot armor, what can I do? I'm fee...
5.6K 302 18
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...