HOLLYWOOD (Literate RP)(CLOSE...

By sarlenone

Who will you be? ~ This RP is OPEN, and WELCOME to NEW OCS! <3 come on in and check us out for a lot of f... More

** That's Show Business
>>>>>>>>>>ROLE PLAY INFORMATION<<<<<<<<<<
THE RULES
PREMISE
TAGS
FORM
ORGANIZATION
*** SHIPPING PAGE ***
>>>>>>>>>> ADMIN RESOURCES <<<<<<<<<<
RP MATCHMAKING SERVICE!
REQUEST FORUM
RANDOM CHAT
>>>>>>>>>>CHARACTER REFERENCES<<<<<<<<<<
BOYBAND / GIRLBAND
CHARACTER REFERENCES (PT 1)
CHARACTER REFERENCES (PT 2)
CHARACTER REFERENCES (PT 3)
CHARACTER REFERENCES (PT 4)
>>>>>>>>>>MY CHARACTERS<<<<<<<<<<
SORREN GOODWIN *THE NEWBIE*
JEREMIAH THATCHER *THE SCOUT*
VALERO LORENZI DURAND *FASHION MOGUL*
ORLAN LUIS BALCAZAR *VOICE ACTOR*
VALKYRIE VINCENT *THE MINION*
CROIX PELETIER *BOYBAND MEMBER*
>>>>>>>>>>ANNOUNCEMENTS<<<<<<<<<<
AUTUMN BARRETT
quick announcement
LOOK
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT
HEY
HELLO
>>>>>>>>>>GROUP EVENTS<<<<<<<<<<
GROUP EVENT ONE - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (CLOSED)
GROUP EVENT TWO - AND WE'RE LIVE (CLOSED)
GROUP EVENT THREE - WHERE AM I? (CLOSED)
GROUP EVENT FOUR - WEDDING EXTRAVAGANZA (CLOSED)
GROUP EVENT FIVE - PARTY TIME (CLOSED)
GROUP EVENT SIX - GIRLS NIGHT / BOYS NIGHT (CLOSED)
>>>>>>>>>>THE SCOOP ARTICLES<<<<<<<<<<
THE SCOOP #2
THE SCOOP #3
THE SCOOP #4
THE SCOOP #5
>>>>>>>>>>LOCATIONS<<<<<<<<<<
HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD
LOS ANGELES CITY
SPORTS STADIUMS
SAN FRANCISCO
DISNEYLAND
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK
MOJAVE DESERT
MALIBU
LAKE TAHOE
NAPA VALLEY
SAN DIEGO
LAS VEGAS
CHARACTER HOMES
MISC. PLACES
>>>>>>>>>> SOCIAL MEDIAS <<<<<<<<<<
TEXTING PAGE
INSTAGRAM
>>>>>>>>>>ACTIVITY CHECKS<<<<<<<<<<
ACTIVITY CHECK #1 - 1/25/19 - CLOSED
ACTIVITY CHECK #2 - 3/7/19 - CLOSED
ANNOUNCEMENT - COADMINS
hello helloooo
event 6
REVIVAL TIME
REVIVAL....
ORIGINAL CHARACTERS
HOLLYWOOD 2.0

THE SCOOP

175 17 57
By sarlenone

Bringing you the best of the best information about the stars...

First of all our staff here would just like to say Happy Birthday, Malik Park! (And what a wonderful birthday it was...)

As some of you may know, big time producer to America's favorite star, Malik Park (Roseamore13 ) celebrated his 27th birthday this week at his lavish cabana style home in Anaheim.

And we've got the scoop...

Malik is well known for his popularity in Hollywood, so it comes as no surprise that his birthday would be packed with guests. But we don't think he expected it to get quite so crowded as it did...in fact, the crowd nearly dwarfed his  7,100 sq. ft. mansion. Rumor has, it security was particularly lax on this night, whether a good bribe was in order, or perhaps the hired help were sleeping on the job. A growing  youtube blogger, later identified as Avery Johnson (SinnaRoll ) reportedly had a run in with the birthday boy, involving some candy. (We wanna know, Avery! Which was sweeter? The MnM's or Malik Park? Answer Wisely!)

 ((( A few other notable spots that seem...a little misplaced:

  Jacqueline Harlow (gillioddities ) and Mario Domingue (SMOLJUNGKOOK ) are supposedly Disney Workers. (Our inner children are SCREAMING WITH JOY). Benny Benzy (APH_2P_England) (is giving us serious rocky vibes),  Nina Grey (-chasingstars ) (strong, silent type?) and Ji-soo Seung (l3mon_tea ) (Ohhhh, that famous girl from Canada?)      )))

ANYWAAAYY,  it wasn't the only lady Malik supposedly got a little physical with...(we're jealous). He was also seen disappearing with a girl only identified by her hair color - blonde. (Please step forward - we need to know!) (crayola32 ) Don't worry, 'The Scoop' team will be looking out for more rendezvous between Mr. Park and the mystery blonde...Finally, a few of our sources report they've seen Malik whispering sweet nothings to Ms. Marilyn Vietta (AnnikaWhen ) at the end of the night. (This guy can't get enough, can we? Still, we're jealous.)

Jeremiah Thatcher - reinforcing the meaning of the 'casting couch'

(Things just got dirty)

Malik wasn't the only man seen fraternizing with the beautiful women of Hollywood - his business partner, appointed talent scout, and friend was seen chatting closely to Miss America's own Marisole Pembrooke (-bellaboo-). And not long after (get this!) she was seen dancing topless for a crowd of onlookers!  Coincidence? we think not. (Empowering women + humanity, one nip slip at a time.) BREAKING::: Miss America Committee REVOKING her title??

Our List of "will they, or won't they?"

Sylvester Travolta (-crazasian ) and Marigold 'Sunni' Kim (EvieWillow )- they showed up together. Hollywood's new hottest couple?

Aidan Darcy (crayola32 ) and Kennedy Lake (gillioddities ) - Attached at the hip. What's going on here? We're confused. Especially considering Aidan was also seen kissing Viktoryia Vaseiliev (Astrophilliac ) ......

Caroline Crawford and Prince charming - (Alright, so he's a guy that works at Disney Land. But seems like he could make a really handsome Prince Naveen!) (SMOLJUNGKOOK )

The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly

The Good - Virginia Winters (lovethatkills )  showed off her highly sought after make up skills on herself at the party, for just a little while. (How sweet of her). In conjunction to that, we noticed that foreign heartthrob Lee Hoseok (-chasingstars) was also in attendance for a short period of time. 

The Bad - Some seemed to feel a little tension between Hollywood's Comedian Lito Enzan (moonlight-huntress ) and Jeremiah Thatcher. (Don't hurt each other's pretty faces, boys! We like you in one piece!)

The Ugly - Reportedly, our favorite little witch Sorren Goodwin did quite a number on herself after consuming too much alcohol. (Don't worry sweetie, just take out to dry cleaning. They'll buff those booze stains right out! )

In conclusion *

Let's try try to remember, that we learned some things on this wild ride of celebrating another year of one's joyous life. We learned that:

 - Malik Park's house is basically a free entrance amusement park

- Noah Lane (bored_outofmymind ) can do one hell of a handstand, who knew? 

Enêpsigos Carter (Phoberos ) is mysterious as hell, and has got our attention....

- We don't know what we're getting at.

Here's what our lovely fans think of it all ;

(We asked, you answered!)

1. Malik's party, Hot or Not?

The Majority of you said: It was HOT alright!

2. Is a good old fashioned game of DRINK OR DARE fun, or childish?

The people have spoken - and they think it's fun!

3. Best dressed lady?

It was Viktoryia , ahead by a few! She looked Gorg!

4. Hottest guy?

Aidan Darcy takes this round!

5. Who do you ship??

America, we are downright shook.

6. Who do you want to see fight the most? 

You all said, you wanna see a cat fight! (.....Did we miss something??)

7. Sorren Goodwin is a:

Fans have faith. But looks like she might be on thin ice...

8. We wanna see more from.....

(Blqckerrorrr , sketchbookrainbow , savy-lowkey (AND EMILIA, I'M SO SORRY I MISSED HER) , Goondra , CuriouslyWonderous , AAohnoAA , sunxuxi   WE LOVE YOU AND WANT YOU MORE AT THE NEXT EVENT!!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

A COUPLE THINGSSS:

1. obviously, this took a lot of work. So i hope you enjoy it and continue this rp, more sign ups are always welcome! 

2. If you were disappointed or wanted to see more about your character, just get a little more interactive, next time - you don't have to be scandalous, but the more you participate the more there will be about your characters!

3. I DID try to include EVERYONEE in some way, shape, or form.

4. You can do a character reaction, and ooc reactions too. go right ahead!

5. If anything is wrong i'll fix it asap.

6. ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
95K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
339K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...