Movie-star love

By drearymistakes

When a girl named Kally bumps into a movie star named Dylan O'Brien in a screening she embarrasses herself bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 20

364 11 2
By drearymistakes

Dylan's P.O.V

I walk to my trailer with a plate of food and a beer in my hand. When don't I have a beer in my hand? I sit down and turn on the TV. My favorite show friends is on and I bite into my sandwich laughing it up because of the show.

It turns to commercial and I start to think of my phone call with Kally yesterday it was pretty weird. It felt like there was something she wasn't telling me and I hated that feeling because I trust her; or want to trust her. But the on the other hand Chad is back on set so hopefully, they didn't see each other on the weekend even though I told myself I have nothing to worry about.

The show comes back on and I continue to eat my sandwich. I drink my beer than my phone chimes. I pick it up and see it's a text from Kally.

"Hey, I miss you. Can't wait to see you soon."

I smile at her text.

"I'll be home soon. Don't worry."

I text her back.

I couldn't wait to go home to see Kally and sweep her off her feet. We've been through thick and thin and I never want to let her go. I finish my food then toss it in the garbage.

So about my movie so far I've filmed the beginning of it. My scenes we're without Chad because my character doesn't meet his character till later. Today my character finally sorta meets his character. It's going to be a fun day.

Someone knocks on my trailer.

"It's open," I yell aloud. He walks in and it's Evan Smith, he plays my dad and Chad's dad in the movie. His character's name is Oscar. My character's name is Lucas. And Chad's character's name is Gary.

Evan smiles and invites himself in sitting on the couch.

"What's up?" I ask setting my beer down.

"Today is a big scene it's when Oscar and Lucas meet Gary. I think it's going to be a great scene I love when stories introduce the characters later. Gives it so much meaning." He announces looking at me with passion.

I nod my head, "Yup, it does. So I'll see you on set." I point to him standing up patting his back.

"Yeah, be out there in ten minutes." He says as he's walking out.

Before I have a chance to sit down I hear a knock. I sigh then walk over and lunge open the door. It's Chad.

"Hey, man. You got a second?" Chad asks walking in.

"Uh, yeah sure. I say walking out of his way and closing my door.

He sits where Evan was sitting and I lean against the kitchen table with my beer in my hand. I wait for him to talk as I just stare at my toes. The thought of him being with my girlfriend irked the crap out of me.

"How's it filming? Is it good? Do you miss being home?" He asked he is new to all of this so I can tell he's homesick and it's why he goes home so much.

"Yeah, it's good and yes, I do get homesick." I pause, he nods his head. "I actually miss my girlfriend a lot," I mention.

"Who's your girlfriend?" He asks. Is that really what people ask someone?

"Oh, she's actually a teacher in New York she teaches Juniors for history. Her name is Kally Bakers." I explain to him. I can see his face light up at the name. That was never a good sign.

"Kally Bakers'? No way! She's my niece's teacher. Wow, we went out for coffee over the weekend. She's a great girl," he laughs, "Your lucky. It's weird because when I asked her who her boyfriend was she said I don't know him." He said the last part then drank his water with a small smirk trying to curl at the corner of his lips.

"What?" I basically mumble to myself not loud enough for him to hear.

"Anyways, I'll see you on set man." He says patting my shoulder than leaving. I can't move, it feels as if the Earth has been ripped out under me. Why would she not tell him I'm her boyfriend? Is she embarrassed? And why didn't she tell me she was going out to have coffee with him?

---

"Okay, Dylan get in position, same with Chad and Evan. Okay, action!" The producer Paul shouted.

Oscar and I were dressed in suits but didn't help the lack of cigarettes and alcohol smell that came off of us. We were in a courtroom waiting to see who my Lawyer would be for spray painting graffiti over some rich guys front house. He deserved it though. Telling me and my dad we're a piece of shit, he had it coming.

"Don't worry son. I'll get you out of this mess so you don't have to go to prison like your old man had to. Trust me that place ain't pretty." My dad whispers to me fetching in his pocket for a cigarette.

"You can't smoke in here." Someone says to my dad walking by.

My dad groaned and put the pack back in his pocket. "Bunch of assholes these people are." I look to my left and see a bunch of lawyers walking inside the building.

"No, freaking way. Lucas my boy look who it is." My dad mumbles to me pointing to a lawyer with brown hair dark eyes, tall and had a bright smile.

"Who's that dad?" I asked confused staring the guy down.

"Well, boy. That's your brother. Gary, he left with his mama and left me and you behind. Hell, he thinks he's all high and mighty now. Just watch when he loses this case." My dad chuckles then it turns into a coughing attack do to his smoking.

"Yeah. He will lose." I say.

"And cut! Chad, Dylan, Evan. That was amazing great job, everyone." Paul announced clapping which caused others to clap. That last line I didn't know if I was saying it for myself or my character about Chad or Gary. Pretty much to both. He will never have Kally, he will never take her away from me.

----

-Three days later-

Kally mentioned she had plans to make me dinner from my flight home. I couldn't wait to hug her and lift her off her feet but I didn't have that energy ever since what Chad told me. I feel betrayed, hurt that she didn't tell me. She left out a pretty intimate detail. I have tried to brush it off but I couldn't. And I knew I couldn't help it but when I walk in it will be the first thing that comes out of my mouth.

I park my car. I stay in it not wanting to see her yet. It's crazy because I've been wanting to see her and now I don't. I have been through this before with her. They say once a cheater always a cheater but I gave her a second chance and she didn't kiss Tommy but still.

Finally, I get out of my car and head to the front door. Walking up to the door I sigh then open it and walk in slowly. I can smell the homemade pasta and meatballs right away. She did good but doesn't get my mind off the situation. I see Kally walk to the living room where she spots me. She's wearing an apron that says "kiss the cook"

"Hey! Baby!" She rushes over to me. As she tries to kiss me I grab her wrists and hold them away from me. I look down with my lips parted and my face in sorrow.

"What is it?" She asks looking up at my face. I close my eyes and sigh, I bring my face back up.

"I've been through this before with you Kally... It's getting tiring. I work all day on set and I come home to see-" I don't even bother to finish.

"What's- what are you talking about?" She asks confused taking her wrists out of my grip.

"Why didn't you tell Chad I was your boyfriend? Am I that bad?" I ask pointing to myself with both hands. "And why didn't you tell me that you two went out for coffee? Huh? Do I just not have a right to know these things? It makes me feel like a chump Kally." I tell her and walk past her throwing my things on the ground.

"Dylan wait." She sighs following me. "I didn't tell him that you were my boyfriend because if it made things weird for you guys on set. And I was going to tell you about the coffee thing." Kally mentions with her hands on her hips, her head tilted sideways.

"Why would there be any reason for things to be weird between him and I? And you waited like four days to tell me that you went out for coffee? You have my number Kally and you probably knew the Saturday afternoon I called you and didn't say." I tell her anger filling in my voice. "I am not going through this again Kally. What is he to you? Tell me."

Kally looks down and breathes. I know she wasn't expecting any of this but she deserves it, "He's just a friend I promise. He asked me for coffee when I dropped him and his niece off after the museum I quickly stated that I have a boyfriend who is being really mean to his girlfriend right now after she made him dinner."

"Don't try to turn this around on me. I do love you for doing this but I don't want to lose you Kally and you are making it ten times harder for me." I pout and sit on the stool in the kitchen. I bring my hands to my face not wanting to look at her anymore. I feel her arms wrapped around me and her head resting on my back. I couldn't help it, I loved her touch. I hold my face with one hand and hold her arms with the other.

"I promise I'm all yours. Nothing is going to happen between him and me. He just wants to be friends because his niece is a good student of mine. Nothing more." She whispered.

I sigh as I turn around and hold her. "Okay," I mumble then lean in and kiss her. "Kiss the cook." I wink at her. She looks down and blushes.

"Okay, Mr. O'Brien! Let's eat!" 

A/N: Remember to vote and comment:) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679 41 27
Kaley & Matt already have a baby! When Kaley finds out Matt is going away to join the military, it gets hard for her to take care of the baby alone...
21.5K 172 80
"i want to wish you all with every bit of life you have ahead of you! be strong. be fearless. be passionate"- 𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚘'𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗 imagines about...
107K 2.2K 20
Young Dylan O'Brien fell head over heels for famous actress Katy. However after a drunken night, Katy ends up pregnant. Once the little girl is born...
275K 3.9K 89
❝i found a way to make it through, by holding onto you.❞ people are trying to tear them apart, but they're holding on for dear life. sequel to dusk t...