Help

By 5secsmendes

"She fucking needs help- and no one is fucking helping her!" "Then lets be the ones to help her." More

1- "holy hell"
2- "just please- dont hurt me"
3- "a sixteen year old"
4- "pinky promise"
5- "its over"
6- "dont apologize"
7- "i hated her"
9- "my love"
10- "okay dad"
11- "please?"
12- "oddly strange but comfortable"
13- "its like it never happened"
14- "i hate it"
15- "love and happiness"
16- "just cry"

8- "stay"

12.5K 232 35
By 5secsmendes

The three of us stayed with her majority of the day.

We would take turns to make our rounds- checking on other patients

We didn't want her to be alone unless she asked us to be alone.

I walked in after lunch- which was visiting hours, and I saw a lady sitting in the chair beside her bed.

Payton's eyes were puffy and red- her cheeks also red, which told me she was either about to cry or had been crying.

No Ashton or Luke.

"Dr.Hood" I hesitantly shook her hand, seeing a smile.

"Stephanie- her foster mom"

I shot my head towards Payton- noticing that she was now wearing one of Ashton's shirts.

"I know- it's weird that I'm here, and I know you're probably concerned- but my husbands actions should not be reflected onto me, I just came to check on my girl" she spoke, making me nod.

"Yeah- I get it.  As long as Payton is okay with it, I'm okay with it" I nodded out.

"Do you want privacy?" I mumbled to Payton, putting my hand through her hand gently.

"Stay" She barely mumbled back, which made me immediately sit beside her knees.

Her heart rate was elevated- she was nervous.

"Did you have nightmares?" She asked Payton.

Payton nodded lightly.

"I did too" she mumbled out

"Dreams of walking in the door and seeing you bleeding- knowing exactly what happened"

"Rick always talked so well about you, you were his favorite foster daughter- he barely liked any of the other kids, I should've seen this coming" She exhaled into her hands as she covered her face.

"Dr.Hood- how is she- is she okay?"

I felt more than uncomfortable- I just got bad vibes all the way around.

"We don't share patient information-" "I'm her foster mom- I have the right"

That immediately pissed me off, and I laughed lightly

"You're not" Payton spoke for me- the first thing I've heard her say to her.

"W-what, Payton?"

"Payton was molested in your household- you no longer hold custody, temporary custody was given to the hospital and her doctors until she's stable enough to go to a home." I informed the lady of the facts that I knew she was already informed.

"But he's going to jail-" "it doesn't matter" Payton breathed out.

"Honestly"

Her voice cracked

"I don't want to step foot into your house ever again- I don't even want to walk past it."

"It hurts to even look at you right now- and I know it's not your fault, but you married a sick man, and the way you talk- you saw signs of this coming." A tear slipped down her cheek.

"Payton I didn't-"

"I'm tired-" "visiting hours are over anyway" I lied, standing.

"Please escort your way out"

I watched closely as she grabbed her bags, walking to the door

"So you're just leaving us all? For some doctors?"

"You left me with a rapist to go but party supplies- what I'm doing isn't anything compared to that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 1.5K 32
"you know damn well that you are too skinny and need help." "calum you fucking left. you don't have the right to comment on anything about me."
1.2M 41.4K 43
"You know you can trust me." "I can't just trust you, it doesn't work that way."
16.6K 124 103
Stop By A

Fanfiction

842K 14.2K 45
"I just want it to stop" "Let me take care of that"