THE HUNGER GAMES. BTS ✓

By HELENAJUNEX

[ COMPLETED ] ━━ ❝ You two look cozy, trying to pull a district twelve? ❞ currently writing book two [✓] Hung... More

──
act one
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen - unedited
chapter fifteen - unedited
chapter sixteen - unedited
chapter seventeen - unedited
chapter eighteen - unedited
chapter nineteen - unedited
chapter twenty - unedited
chapter twenty one - unedited
chapter twenty two - unedited
chapter twenty three - unedited
chapter twenty four - unedited
chapter tweny five - unedited
chapter twenty six - unedited
chapter twenty seven - unedited
chapter twenty eight - unedited
chapter twenty nine - unedited
chapter thirty - unedited
chapter thirty one - unedited
chapter thirty two - unedited
chapter thirty three - unedited
chapter thirty five - unedited
chapter thirty six - unedited
chapter thirty seven - unedited
chapter thirty eight - unedited
chapter thirty nine - unedited
chapter forty - unedited
chapter forty one - unedited
chapter forty two - unedited
chapter forty three - unedited
chapter forty four - unedited
district thirteen
──
act two
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight

chapter thirty four - unedited

5K 254 75
By HELENAJUNEX

chapter thirty-four: the deadly distraction
UNEDITED—

KIM NAMJOON

The Byun baekhyun case was officially closed and we could move onto more complicated things.

Like the extraction of the boys that would have to happen soon.

Time was running out, seeing as my mother was starting to get suspicious.

If not saved from the arena at exactly the right time, everything would explode into chaos.

I wouldn't, no, I couldn't let that happen.

It felt as if I had been planning and preparing for this one moment in life.

Now I was sure erhält everything depended on it. Nobody was going to mess it up.

The tributes apart from the boys and Y/n were definitely more on the dangerous and it would not be easy to kill them off.

But they would have to if they wanted this plan to succeed.

Of course, I would intervene if it was necessary but I sincerely hoped that it wouldn't be. My mother was suspicious enough as it was.

Speaking of my mother, there she was. She was standing in front of me in one of her fancy gown, a screen in her delicate shaking hands.

Oh dear, looks like she's ill.

Her fingers stopped when a picture of Y/n appeared.

She raised her rage-filled gaze towards me and threw the screen onto the floor, making it shatter into a million pieces.

"Why is she still alive?!" She screamed, drawing dangerously close. Her right hand was dripping in blood, making me look at it carefully.

My mother's blood was slightly darker than what would be considered healthy, if only my mother had studied medicine.

I looked up from my her wound and we locked eyes in a dangerous way.

It was like once again, our wills were clashing. Her dislike towards a not handpicked tribute winning against my... my what exactly?

My fascination with this girl from district eleven? No, that couldn't be it.

Maybe it was my will to destroy everything she had done in life and everything she planned on doing.

Destroying it before she died, just so she could see her little empire go up in flames.

How satisfying.

"You have not ordered her death yet." I contemplated adding a sarcastic 'your majesty' but then decided against it. I had to be careful with my mother after all.

She was not described as a vom ready to explode for nothing. Kim Mina, the president of Panem was in one word, dangerous.

There was nothing more to tell about her than that.

"Kill her," she ordered with a flick of her wrist, staring up at me with a venomous look in her eyes.

I sat down on the red and bronze-colored armchair. The carpet beneath my feet was a dark shade of red and it helped me calm down.

My mother now sat opposite from me on the other chair, her snake-like eyes trying to detect any form of weakness coming from me.

I straightened myself and showed her my signature grin to throw off her suspicions.

"I've been thinking about ways to ki-"

"Do it before I lose patience and decide to do it in my way." She cut me off with a purr, her smug expression telling me how much she was enjoying this game.

But this is a game for two...

"I will but you might have to expect some uproar from the public." With that sentence, I knew that I had just officially entered her wicked game of publicity.

"What do you mean?" She asked sharply with a click of her tongue. There was an undertone of fear detectable in her voice.

"Well, the capital interview station just released a statement saying there might be a chance of you intervening in the games," I answered her smoothly, knowing how she feared the news.

And she had good reason to, Maher and JB had always been very influential.

"What a rumor, a true one nevertheless." I continued poking at her.

"Which one?"

"The most popular one. You've heard of the hosts, I'm sure. Amber and JB?" I teased, trying not to let any expression break through my facade.

Watching my mother lose in an argument was satisfying, especially when she was losing to me.

The president was trying to compose herself but even she couldn't go against her nature, I knew this.

She would still want Y/n gone, no matter what.

"Kill her now, make some other tributes stumble upon her, make it look natural." She hurriedly let out, causing me to chuckle.

"That might turn out to be a bit of a problem, mother." I chuckled lightly before grabbing a remote control.

With one button, the white wall was illuminated and Y/n, Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook appeared.

Hiking up a muddy slope while trying to locate Baekhyun, Yoongi, Jin, and Taehyung.

"Dammit!" My mother's fist slammed onto the table in front of us.

Her whole body was shaking and her right leg seemed to be moving without her consent.

It really was efficient poison.

"Who else is alive?" She asked with her red-rimmed eyes rounded in rage, frustration, and even fear. I showed no reaction to her condition.

"We have the six boys that teamed up, Kang Y/n, Lee Taeyong, Kim Jennie, Manoban Lalisa, Kim Jihal, and Song Xiomi," I answered her, showing each tributes whereabouts on the screen.

"Stop!" The President ordered as I showed her Song Xiomi's current condition and hurt.

"Kill her and make sure there is a lot of blood. That will Probably satisfy the people for today." Mother sighed wearily and I nodded.

Another life that would end today. Song Xiomi who had gotten injured in a row between herself and Kim Jennie.

Stupid idiot, everything should know that Jennie wasn't someone to mess with at any time.

So I ordered her to be killed by one of the shark hybrids as she was getting water for her wound.

It really was a spectacle and the capital was very happy with such an entertaining death.

Watching Lisa, the idiotic kid girl jump into the water and pull her out in time made the capital 'aww'.

Lisa was a new favorite after that day.

But Song Xiomi was a goner and even Lisa knew it when she jumped in to 'save her'.

Lisa didn't 'save' Xiomi because she cared about her, no, she did it only to preserve her feelings.

From watching Lisa for a while it was easy to tell what kind of a person she was.

Song Xiomi was too ordinary to win the hunger games, after all, she even noticed that on her death bed.

"Dying with the realization that you never mattered is not so bad." Those were the last words she spoke to Jihal, whom I noticed seemed not to care.

Jihal was also quite special and would be a great asset to the continuing games.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 123 20
Just a few BTS x Reader one shots💜 Mostly fluff😊 and angst😖 All stories are original please dont copy 🤧 P.S. I don't do smuts😶 I update whenever...
213 71 19
This Is Book 2... Please check out book 1 first, if you haven't already... Maybe it was because we had too much happiness, maybe it was because we sh...
48.9K 1.4K 22
•COMPLETED STORY• (Part one) If you fall in love with two people at the same time choose the second...because if your really loved the first...
2.7K 700 10
⁞ '✎ A collection of reader insert one shots to feed your delulu fantasies. ⁞ '✎ Updates will be slow. ⁞ '✎ NSFW || Mature Content ⁞ '✎ AU Fanfiction