Devil Incarnate β€’ Jikook

By mochikookielove

Park Jimin, a sassy employee of a convenience store catches the eye of a multimillionaire/mafia leader Jeon J... More

Warnings
The Encounter
The Encounter: Part Two
THE NEW CEO
Nuisance
Own The City
Nightmare
Sky High
Defeat
I Shouldn't Have Done That
Despair
Trouble
Plan
Baby...Daddy!
Hope
Happy
Crimson Pleasure
Argument
Blessing
This New Feeling
Meet The Family
You So Fucking Precious When You Smile
Drive You Wild
I'm So Fucking Dumb
Tell Me How You Want It...
Boy Meets Devil
Conflicted As Fuck
I Call Bullshit
Rest In Peace Parks
I'm the first...?
Killah
I Do
You Hurt Me, You Comfort Me
(AN)...HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT
Guilt And Regret
The Way I Am
The Truth Untold
The Bunny Smiled
Justice?
Questions [closed]
Answers
I'm So Sorry
You're My Fucking Husband!
Karma
You Fucked Up Big-time!
Ignorance Ain't Fucking Bliss
What Baby?!
Spiraled Into Deepest Dark
Rot In Pieces
My Baby Who's Pregnant
Lover, Hunter, Friend And Enemy
Abandoned Bunny
God's Grace
Appa
Chance
Red
Shut The Fuck Up!
Again?
Serendipity Topped By Euphoria
Sexy And Handsome
Oh Thank Fuck
Heir
Baby, Die Die Die
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Surprise Motherfucker
Blood, Sweat & Tears

Angel

22.9K 1.2K 1.3K
By mochikookielove

Author's POV:

(an: Listen to the song Angel by The Weeknd later in the chapter for full effect).

Minkook scrutinised his appa as the male was tying the simple tie knot on his tiny crisp white collar.

“Perfect” Jungkook moved back to admire his work.

(an: the intensity of the pun killed me).

“Purfect!” Minkook cheered patting his tie.

“Let's go!” Jungkook helped Minkook get off the high chair in front of the vanity table.

He then led them down for breakfast, totally not taking their slide route.

“Good morning Papa!” Minkook ran at Jimin's legs and hugged them as soon as he noticed his father near the dining table.

“Morning Minnie” Jimin gave an eye smile and helped him sit on his high chair.

“Good morning baby” Jimin felt strong arms slide around his waist from behind and a kiss being placed at his left cheek.

“Good morning Kook” Jimin turned around and pecked Jungkook's lips.

After that everyone settled into their seats, proceeding to finish their breakfast. Sadly the trio were unfortunate to be deprived of the company of fire and ice, also known as Hoseok and Yoongi.

Jimin could tell something was up with them but couldn't find a right moment to talk to Hoseok about it.

_______________________________________

“You're going to be okay Kookie” Jimin patted his son's back who held him in a tight grip.

“Nu papa, I don't want to go” Minkook was near tears, face red.

Jungkook and Jimin were at Minkook's new school to drop him off. Understandably, the kiddo was afraid of the new environment.

“We can homeschool him” Jungkook advised when Jimin looked at him for help.

“No, he needs a normal upbringing” Jimin tried to pry his son off him, which was quite difficult.

“Papa will be here when school leaves okay? Don't be afraid Kook-ah” Jimin managed to put his son down and held his shoulders.

“But” Minkook pouted his wobbly lips.

“These uncles will be with you all the time, don't worry” Jungkook pointed towards the six guards which were appointed for Minkook's safety.

Minkook glanced towards them and saw one of them waving his RJ plushie with a small smile. The rest of them were holding the collection of his plushies and other necessary supplies like snacks, juice and water. The guards were armed too but their guns were hidden under their coats. Jimin wanted to curb the gun exposure as much as possible. Still, their gate security guards held guns openly.

“Okay” Minkook mumbled and Jungkook handed the small backpack to one of the guards, making Jimin roll his eyes. Jimin took the bag off the guard's hand and put in on Minkook's shoulders as it wasn't even heavy— it contained just a notebook and stationary— and he wanted Minkook to be as normal as possible.

“Be good okay? Don't hit anyone with your plushies” Jimin said making Jungkook chuckle. Minkook had the habit to just hit people with plushies whenever he was displeased with them.

Jimin gave a warning glare at Jungkook, not finding it as amusing as his husband does. They both knew who he got that trait from.

“Yeah no hitting people Kook-ah, or your plushies will be taken away” Jungkook said, trying to be a strict parent.

“Nuuu, I won't hit anyone. I need my plushie” Minkook furrowed his eyebrows in anger which made him look a lot cuter than scary. Now that's something he inherited from Jimin.

“Good boy” Jungkook ruffled his hair and placed a kiss on top of his head. Jimin then fixed Minkook's hair and the kid kissed both his parent’s cheeks as they were crouching to bid him goodbye.

Minkook waved and skipped in after his bodyguards who knew his schedule well and would direct him to his classroom.

“He'll be fine babe” Jungkook buckled his seatbelt. He could see Jimin was already worried about their son.

“Yeah, I'm just over thinking this” Jimin nodded and shook off the negative thoughts on Minkook's safety.

“Time for a surprise” Jungkook cheered as they left the parking lot. Today he drove them to school instead of a driver since afterwards he had a gift for Jimin.

“I am NOT getting blindfolded” Jimin groaned.

“Okay, no more blindfolds” Jungkook chuckled and Jimin gasped.

“Not outside I mean” Jimin cleared and Jungkook smirked.

After driving for an hour, Jungkook entered through a guarded gate and parked into a classy parking lot in front of an equally classy building.

“Holy fuck yassss” Jimin's screeching damn near burst Jungkook's eardrums but he wasn't complaining. He was happy that Jimin liked his surprise to the point where he abandoned the car along with Jungkook and ran towards the entrance of the building.

“This is epic!” Jimin exclaimed as Jungkook reached him.

“Let me give you a tour this time” Jungkook smiled and removed the silver keys from his pocket to unlock the heavy bulletproof glass doors. As the door opened, there stood a horizontally rectangular space which simply served the purpose as the entrance to the huge revolving doors leading inside the glass walled lounge of the building.

“Here's your reception desk and waiting lounge” Jungkook gestured around the large space and Jimin scanned the expanse of the hall. It was decorated in a modern theme, metallic art pieces strewn across the entirety of it. Grey couches were strategically lined across.

“Here we have an auditorium” Jungkook led Jimin to a set of huge double doors and pushed them open.

“It's so huge” Jimin gawked at the size of the auditorium.

“It's so you can hold showcases or competitions” Jungkook smiled, “upstairs are around thirty rooms for dance practice and there's an open space dance floor out in the garden too” he added.

“No way” Jimin deadpanned and the elder took his hand and dragged him away.

“Yes way” Jungkook pushed open the back doors which presented a humongous pristine conditioned garden. He then walked them towards a large dance floor smack in the middle of the garden. It had a solid metal structure around it which held speakers and various focus lights to illuminate the floor in an array of colours.

“It's so beautiful” Jimin mused as he climbed up on the raised platform.

“Mhm” Jungkook moved towards the huge stereo system encased in a three- walled glass room at the side. The open end of the room faced the dance floor and the metal structure around the dance floor held more small sound boxes to provide enough music.

Soft music started to float through the air and Jungkook stalked towards Jimin.

Angel, oh oh oh oh
Knew you were special from the moment I saw you
I saw you, yeah
I said angel, oh oh oh oh
I feel you're closer every time I call you
I call you

As he reached up on the dance floor, he took Jimin's paw in his hand and pulled him flush against his chest and put a possessive hand around his waist. He then proceeded to swirl them around gently.

Cause all I see are wings, I can see your wings
But I know what I am and the life I live, the life I live
And even though I sin, maybe we are born to live
But I know time will tell if we're meant for this
Yeah, if we're meant for this

Jimin put his hands on those buff shoulders and looked up at Jungkook's swirling midnight orbs and listened to his melodic voice as he softly sang along to the song playing.

And if we're not
I hope you find somebody
I hope you find somebody to love
Somebody to love
Somebody to love
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Jungkook's voice started to crack as he poured his emotions through the song, piercing Jimin's heart. The smaller immediately leaned up and hugged him tight, assuring him that he's here to stay.

Cause all I see are wings, I can see your wings
But I know what I am and the life I live, yeah, the life I live
And even though I sin, we all want to live
But I know time will tell if we're meant for this
Yeah if we're meant for this

Jimin continued to swiftly glide them around in small circles as Jungkook continued to sing softly. Jungkook then moved back and cupped Jimin's cheeks as he sang directly starting into his eyes, tearing up both of them.

And even though we live inside
A dangerously empty life
You always seem to bring the light
And even though we live inside
A dangerously empty life
You always seem to bring me light

Jimin leaned up and kissed Jungkook as his hands snaked around his neck. The elder reciprocated the kiss immediately while pushing Jimin impossibly closer by his waist. After kissing each other until they both ran outta breath, Jungkook moved back and pecked Jimin's forehead. They continued to slow dance to the songs that came on after.

_______________________________________

Two weeks later:

Jimin dry heaved into the toilet as soon as he reached the bathroom.

“For fuck's sake” he rubbed the sleep off his eyes and sat down on the cold marble.

This was the third time in row he woke up to vomit early in the morning. He had a pretty good idea as to why it was happening, but he couldn't get the time to visit a doctor. He was too busy setting up his dance academy along with preparations of the wedding. He was actually excited to get married again. On his own terms this time.

“Better get ready before he wakes up” Jimin muttered and decided to shower and get dressed all before Jungkook wakes up and finds him on the bathroom floor. The elder can't sleep well without Jimin by his side, resulting in him waking up if Jimin leaves the bed for a long time.

Jimin quickly got dressed and walked to his son's room. He was greeted by one of the three nannies they hired. Interviewing them was one hilarious scenario since Jungkook kept threatening them if they dared to hurt Minkook. Jimin had obviously butted in and finalised on the people who didn't fled after Jungkook's threats.

He helped the nanny get Minkook ready for another normal day of school before he himself leaves for work.

_______________________________________

In a faraway land:

The young woman cursed as she sprinted across the lobby with a cup of tea in hand. She was running late on the first day of her internship.

As she was about to turn left, someone sprinted right into her, causing the cup to pour hot tea all over the assailant and herself.

“Andha hai kya chu-” she was about to square up but her curses ended in a whisper as she noticed the panicky face of the man picking up files, which were browned by the tea.

“I am so sorry, I'm running late” he stood and ran away, making her jaw drop.

“Chutiya!” she screamed at him and ran away as she realised she's even more late now.

_______________________________________

Back to not-so-faraway land:

“Floor it” Jungkook ordered the driver as he sat in the black car. He was running late for an important meeting. He was extremely busy these days since he was helping Jimin plan everything.

Meanwhile:

The young man smirked as he ran away from the black car. He guided himself to the closest bathroom, which was on the ground floor and locked it. He moved towards the toilet and flushed it to get his fingerprints on it. He then moved towards the sink and raised his arm to see the time. He smiled sinisterly as the time he anticipated so dearly was seconds away.

“Revenge is best served cold” he smiled and washed his hands as a loud explosion sounded in the background.

He wiped his hands and put on his acting face and sprinted out to play his part.

Moments later, somewhere else:

Jimin couldn't hold back his smile as he stared at the pregnancy test in his hand which he had picked up on his way to the academy. He wanted to take a test before visiting the doctor later in the evening. And as expected, he was pregnant!

He was feeling the strong urge to call Jungkook to give the good news but he decided to surprise him instead. Therefore, he trashed the test and went back to start his second class of the day.

As he entered the designated hall, his assistant at the academy stood restlessly next to his bag.

“Good morning” Jimin greeted him.

“There's an important call for you at the reception, you weren't picking up your phone” the distressed man spoke frantically.

Jimin glanced at his bag, which held his phone and nodded at him and walked out, headed to the reception downstairs.

With hesitant hands, Jimin took the wireless receiver and what he heard next rendered him speechless, cold and unable to hold himself up.

_______________________________________

AN:

Would y'all be pissed if I said this is the end?

Please state your thoughts on the chapter!

Thank you for reading you amazingly lovely people! Have a great day/night 💋💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
394K 12.9K 64
Jimin-special cat hybrid Jungkook-human Other ships-sope(suga and jhope. Jhope is a dog hybrid). Namjin (namjoon and Jin. Jin a squirrel hybrid) T...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
343K 20.7K 35
in which jimin and jungkook are flat mates but has never met face to face "Why dont you want me to see you?" "Maybe when you see me, you'll leave li...