Hello Goodbye

By heoltrouble

Young Eunha was trying living in peace and enjoying her life after terrible break up, suffering by her own to... More

Author Note
The Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
#YoungJung vs #YoungKwon
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Jung vs Kwon
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two

Twenty Five

157 2 2
By heoltrouble

Kwon Hyuk

I was all grinning like an idiot, never thought that I could be this happy after shitty weeks being dragged into drama and stress. Eunha's face flashed in my head and I grinned again, I was too happy, she didn't shut me out. We talked, we actually communicated and somehow it made me felt relieved.

After being such a jerk to her, purposely fed her with my puking worthy romance. She still welcomed me, well not fully.. because I sensed she was still uncomfortable, but at least she opened a little bit.

Her kindness was always be something that I took for granted back then. Just because I knew how much she loved me, it didn't mean that I could do anything to her and not expecting her to be hurt.

I was an asshole and I admitted it.

"Mr. Kwon?" I heard my secretary knocked my office door.

"Come in."

She opened the door and let her slipped in, "I'm sorry, Sir. But Mr. Park wants to meet you, I already told him you didn't have any appointment with him but he insists to talk to you-"

"It's okay, show him in." I nodded, dismissing her.

"Kwon Hyuk." A deep and gruff voice greeted me right away after my secretary left both of us.

"Mr. Park.. what's bring you here? " I already stood in front of my desk, half of me was being curious what his intention to visit me while the other half wanted to tell him to fuck off and acted like grown man.

"It's not Dad anymore? Funny, isn't it?" He chuckled, but I knew it was sarcasm.

"I think you know why." I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

If I didn't remember he was the man that I used to look up, my role model besides my own father. The closest dad's figure in my life, my almost father in law who no longer earned my respect, I would probably smash his head to my desk right away.

And he laughed, an evil one.

"How was my little surprise? I believe you enjoyed it." He said, starting to lit up his cigarette, purposely making me pissed because he knew how much I hate cigarette and the reason why I don't do smoking.

Little surprise? The fuck.

Despite of me being an ass for breaking up the engagement, still he didn't have to use dirty deed to teach me. I knew what I'm doing, it wasn't easy decision though. I loved Yuri, his daughter.

I thought she was the one.

Fucking coward, he sent me five of his minions to beat me up. I knew he did that because he was upset, probably more than that. He was ashamed with the fact that his daughter's wedding got cancelled.

But little that he didn't know I was upset too, no beyond that.. I was raging. How could he wants me to throw away my dad's business and handle his business just because my business was in down phase?

It hurt me, my pride. Humiliating me in many possible way and be indebted to Yuri's dad was the least I wanted to happen.

Not a chance in my life.

After few seconds he inhaled that damn nicotine, he stepped forward to me and put the familiar invitation right on my  desk then looking at my eyes, "Let's make an agreement."

-----

Young Eunha

"You looked distracted, we can reschedule if you're not feeling well." Mr. Seo chuckled, looking at Kiseok in amusement then glancing at me.

And all I can do was smile awkwardly.

"No, I'm sorry. Let's get back on the deal." Kiseok's voice sounded hoarse. He reached for glass of water immediately and drank it like a mad man.

This afternoon was scheduled meeting lunch between Kiseok and Mr. Seo, an investor from real estate business kingdom, a friend of the old Mr. Jung. But the real problem wasn't the meeting, it was because me and Kiseok had cold war since last night.

Well.. actually I wasn't initiate in this cold war. Kiseok created by himself then dragged me in, but I knew it was my mistake for making him mad then he decided to ignore and avoid speaking with me unless it's business matter. Just like this afternoon, he needed me to attend his meeting with Mr. Seo but all he did was looking angry as if he wanted to strangle someone's neck.

If Mr. Seo wasn't know Kiseok by heart, he probably assumed that Kiseok wanted a war, not a business merger.

"Kiseok-ah... don't push yourself." Mr. Seo said again, this time he reached for his cake and started to eat.

Kiseok only snorted, then back to glaring at the paper in his hand.

"You're no fun to discuss with when you're distracted like this, just reschedule it. We can talk about anything else and enjoy lunch."  he said casually, he must be really close with Kiseok if he didn't feel offended by my boss' attitude.

"I'm fine, maybe I'm just hungry." Kiseok replied coldly.

"Youngsters.." Mr. Seo shook his head and looked at me, "Is he always brooding like this whenever you two fight?"

Huh? I looked at him dumbfounded.

Did he just imply that Kiseok and I--

"Uncle--" Kiseok glared at Mr. Seo who smiled broadly, he was enjoying this moment. Teasing his nephew.

"What? I knew it. It was so obvious?"

I wanted to say something but I'm afraid that I'll make another mistake, so I just keep my mouth shut.

"You like her, but she doesn't like you back." now Mr. Seo was laughing hard, so childish. And all I wanted to do was running from this situation.

"Ms. Young, please consider my nephew's feeling towards you. We all know how difficult he is, but he deserves a chance."  then he winked at me.

Seo Ryung Guk, the infamous cold businessman winked at me- making fun of his nephew in front of his personal assistant. What on earth is this?!

And Kiseok the other side became red and ready to murder anyone.

Shit, why did he would be mad like that? 

"Not funny." Kiseok suddenly got up from his seat then gave the paper back to Mr. Seo, "Talk to you later, then."

"Cool~" Mr. Seo gestured to dismiss him and back to eat his cake.

Out of the blue Kiseok reached out his hand in front of me, "Eunha, come with me."

"Mr. Jung.."  Kiseok wasn't the type to wait any longer, so he just grabbed my hand and helped me bring my bag then lead us to step outside from the restaurant, leaving Mr. Seo who was grinning and waving his hand to us.

"Goodluck you two!"

-----

"So you still have his number and both of you still talking to each other." It wasn't question, it was more like statement which was false.

I decided to tell him, I just didn't want to hide anything from Kiseok. I felt like he needed to know the truth, after all I still considering his feeling. I didn't want to make him being cheated on, even if I'm not sure we're dating.

Aren't we?

"I have his number but I haven't talk to him since years ago."  I explained calmly, because I knew there's no point of talking if both of us were angry.

"Then how you can meet him?  By fate? Jesus!"  he raked his fingers through his hair carelessly, I could tell he was frustrated.

"Why are you so mad?" 

"Why?!"  he asked me in disbelief.

"I didn't do anything. We just met and talk by accident, nothing special. You met your ex-girlfriend too and I didn't say anything about it."  I argued back. But it's true, I didn't say anything about her ex-girlfriend. I admitted that I'm jealous but didn't tell him to stop talking with that Clara girl.

Damn, my big mouth.

"Right, it's not like we're dating though. Who am I to get mad at you anyway?"  with that he stepped out from the living room and left the apartment right away.

-----

I replayed our fight last night in my head, thinking where I have to start conversation. Now we've been in the car in silent almost half an hour and he kept focus in driving.

"I'm sorry." he said after long death silence, making my head whipped quickly to his direction.

"I have no right to get mad at you." he added, but his eyes still focus on the road.

"Apologize accepted." I found myself smiling. I'm not fan of any fight, as long as it can be talked it out then why would we fight over something simple?

"I'm just jealous." he confessed. This time he glanced at me, our eyes met for seconds.

I bit my inner cheek, refraining myself to blush and grin like an idiot.

"You know my feeling, and I agree to wait for you to open up, to give us chance. I bet it's my selfish side to keep you all for myself.."

Stop. being. so. blunt. and. romantic.

I can't breathe!

"I told you because I didn't want to lie to you." I managed myself to speak, "thank you for apologize and I'm sorry for making you this way."

"That's it? You forgive me?" he looked at me smiling.

"Yes, we're good." I nodded confidently.

"Give me your hand." he reached out his right palm, waiting my hand.

"Okay?" I put my hand on his palm then he clasped my hand, slowly bring it into his lips and kissed the back of my hand.

"You're the best, be mine?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 735 31
Eunjung wished to live a simple and quiet life with her loved ones, but her fate had something else written for her... Eunjung, a girl who is a compl...
2.6K 176 23
Hyunjin and Changbin were a happy couple. Until the day Hyunjin's father found out and forced them to break up. Chan decides to take a heartbroken Ch...
68.6K 6.2K 64
Rosé is sick of her short-term dating life and wants to find a man who can be loyal to her and her only. She does not want to play around with love a...
100K 3.5K 37
YN SHARMA. 22 YO Graduated ❀ YN is a simple girl from a small village in India who is oblivious to the evils of this country and the world. Th...