Someone New

By mad13k

There's someone new In Julie's life. Her best friend knows him. With her friends' relationship problems and h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note

Chapter 21

26 1 0
By mad13k

Julie's POV

After the hospital incident Sam and I came home and went straight to our rooms without saying a word. I was worried about Sophia and Elliott too but I couldn't bring myself to call her. Elliott was fuming and I've never seen him so mad, not even at the party with Alex and the rape date drugs.

I was angry, hurt, embarrassed and betrayed. I thought I could trust Matt. On our last date he told me "everything" about himself. God he's such an asshole and I'm a whore. I'm a whore who couldn't wait to get rid of her panties and get Into a bed with a guy she barely new.

At least Sam seemed happy. Sophia was devastated and looked embarrassed to find out I was participating in unprotected coitus. I'm such an a idiot I could have gotten pregnant. It's a good thing I got my period at the hospital.

I fell asleep listening to green day and talking to myself in my head about what kind of a douche Matt is and clearly he has no feeling for me. I was just a good fuck for him. Or at least I might have been a good one for all I know he could have thought I sucked at sex and he never wanted to have sex with me ever again.

I woke up around 1:30 in the afternoon with a splitting head ache. God I hate it when I oversleep. I got out of bed and made my way to my bathroom to drink some Advil. I went into the kitchen to find Sam perched on a bar stool, wearing yoga pants and a sweat shirt, while texting somebody with a huge smile on her face.

I plopped down on the couch wrapping myself with a blanket while scrolling through my news feed on Facebook.

She looked up and smiled. "Texting Joseph " Joseph ? I laughed "I thought you hated him about 4 days ago and now your texting him with a huge grin plastered across your face . I think you like him" I laughed louder. She scowled "ugh shut up. Obviously I like him. He's so sweet. Can I tell you how our date went?" I nodded and she sat down next to me on the couch.

She smiled and started talking "well he grew a pair and asked me if I wanted to go out for dinner sometime when he wasn't at the hospital or when he wasn't working. So I said yes because well he's kinda cute. And he seemed like such a nice guy. So we went out... And he's amazing. He's funny, compassionate, sweet, and ugh I could go days about him. He's also really good at flirting." I smiled "wow you look different with him. That's good"

She laughed "that's because he's different. He told me that Elliott is at home already with Sophia. And she can't let him pee without standing outside the door" she laughed. I laughed even louder "she's got it BAD" Sam nodded "they're more like sick puppies than love birds"

We both laughed when she abruptly stopped "your not over that asshole are you?" I shook my head "how could I be sam? He used me and he's a douche I don't even know him. I actually really liked him. I made a huge mistake" she shook her head and put her hand on my shoulder. "Honey sometimes mistakes only seem that way because something didn't turn out the way you planned it would. This "mistake" could have been something that just needed to have been done. Something will come out of this in the end. Because he" she pointed to the ceiling. "...he has a plan for all of us and in the end everything is the way it's supposed be." She smiled a small shy smile. I nodded "why do you say something so incredibly deep and smart and then act embarrassed about it?" She shook her head "I don't know babe. It just feels like that's not me. What I do know is that I'll be late for my yoga class and then date with Joseph" I smiled "bye" "bye I'll see you later" and she walked out the door.

I watched an episode of gossip girl and ate some ice cream with blueberry waffles and then left over Chinese food, when my phone rang. It was about 3 o'clock I groaned and walked over to my phone to see Sophia's name flashing on my screen. I quickly picked it up thinking something happened.

"Sophia is everything okay"

"Oh ya everything is fine. I wanted to ask you a favor actually"

I frowned

"What do you want me to do?"

There was a pause before she answered

"Well I was wondering if you could come by Elliott's apartment. It would mean a lot to me."

I groaned

"Sophia! You know what happened last time I was there!"

"I know Jul I'm sorry for that really I am. Please can you come I need to talk and I don't want to let Elliott out of my sight"

I could here him say "oh my god" and I Had to suppress a laugh of my own.

"Who's over there?"

"Just Elliott and I. Why would anyone else be here? Oh actually Joseph and Sam will stop by later. Please please" i could practically hear her puppy eyes through the phone. I wonder why Sam didn't tell that she was going over there with Joseph. Hm I guess she forgot.

I gave in

"Fine I'll come"

She screamed "yay I love you!"

I rolled my eyes

"You better fucking love me Sophia I'm on my period right now and I ate a shit ton of food and I feel nasty as fuck right now. There's a stick in my vagina SOPHIA!"

I could here someone scream "EWWW WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I gaped

"Oh my god am I on speaker phone Sophia?"

"Um no bye I'll see you later, love you."

Before I could protest She hung up and left me staring at my phone.

I made my way over to my room and changed knot a pair of jeans with a baggy sweat shirt and put my hair up in a messy bun.

I started my car and "anticipated" our talk especially knowing that Elliott knows I'm on my period. Oh my god how is he even going to look at me?!

I reached his apartment and knocked on his door. Elliott opened it with his crutches and a pair of sweatpants on with a black t shirt and his glasses. I haven't seen him with his glasses on for such a long time I forgot he wears them. His hair was messy but cute too. He was wearing a black sock while his other foot was in a cast.

He smiled and said "hi Julie, come in" while giving me a hug. He smelled fresh and like cologne too. I looked at him with wide eyes "how are you even looking at me right now after what you heard over the phone?!"

He laughed loudly and said "I am a 24 year old man Julie. Did you expect me not to know what a menstrual cycle is? It's a process every woman goes through every month. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Your execution of stating the fact that you in fact are menstruating caught me off guard. I can still look at you. Believe me I've gone through enough of the PMS." He chuckled. I smiled. Wow he made this easy.

Sophia ran over to us and hugged me. "Hey you look... Great" she struggled to smile. I pursed my lips "ya ya I look like crap. What do you want? Why do you look so good?"

She was wearing a long sleeved black dress that was tight around the bodice and flared out. Her toenails were painted blood red and so were her finger nails. As shrugged "eh I had time to clean up. I always have spare clothes here and other Personal FEMININE items so you know." She showed her self off. Her hair was in a braided bun at the top of her head. She was wearing some light shimmery make up too.

"How do I look?" she said.Elliott and I said "great" at the same time" she laughed and kissed him on the cheek while hugging his waist. "Sit down Elliott! You're putting too much pressure on one leg!" He looked at me and made a face saying "see what I have to deal with! She's not even menstruating yet!" I laughed and he shook his head smiling. Sophia scowled at him.

Well it's not my fault that all I want to do sometimes is eat and watch romance movies that suck so bad that they are good" Elliott sighed and said "that's not the end of it" she rolled her eyes and pointed to the couch. He pouted and shook his head. She put her hand on her hip and pointed to the couch. "Sit now!" He shook his head smiling. "You have 3 seconds." He stared at her. "Ya what are you gonna do if I don't sit?" She snorted "I'll put banana in everything you eat, I know how much you HATE banana"

He rolled his eyes "oh yea? Guess what I'll do? I'll buy APPLE SAUCE! mhmm and I'll put it in everything you eat" Sophia gagged and Elliott stared at her totally poker faced, obviously used to her bad associations with apple sauce. She looked at him with tears In her eyes from gagging. "You wouldn't!" He told his eyes "oh ya I would and if you won't like that I'll buy that special yogurt" she started gagging again.

Elliott huffed and said "fine fine I would never do that to you. Think about ice cream and yummy stuff" she stopped gagging she looked at him and said "fine I won't put banana in your food and I won't put TOMATOES in it either" she smirked. Elliott stared to gag and then straightened up and said "no no" and gagged again. He gagged a few times more while Sophia giggled. She patted his back and he looked at her.

"I love you" she said as she wiped the tears away from the corner of her eyes. He sighed "I love you too." And they kissed chastely. I swear the probably forgot I was here but I would love to see all of these arguments. I had to stop myself from laughing too.

"So Soph what did you want to talk about? I'm assuming not Apple sauce." She gagged once and then scowled at me "no not Satan's purée. Sit down with ELLIOTT. I'll sit on the chair." I shook my head "I'll sit on the chair you sit with ELLIOTT" Elliott laughed and said "why is there so much emphasis on my name? I know I'm hot and all.." Sophia and I shouted "ELLIOTT!" At the same time right before he was going to finish.

Sophia sighed and walked over to the couch and patted a spot next to her for Elliott to sit on. He made his way over and sat down while putting is crutches against the wall. It was some pretty uncomfortable silence for about 5 minutes with some awkward eye glances between all of us.

There was a knock in the door and Sophia shot up straightening her dress. "I'll get it. Elliott keep Julie company" he gave her an "are you fucking with me now?" Look and she scrunched her nose and ran to the door.

Elliot looked at me and mouthed "Jesus Christ" I smiled and he rolled his eyes. Clearly he must be very patient and very loving.

I heard Sophia say "come in" in the most bitter of tones. I wonder who that is? She's so sweet with her friends.

Then she ran over to Elliott and snuggled into him. That's when I saw who I dreaded the most at the moment. Matt walked into the living room and he looked...bad.

I stood up and shouted "what's he doing here?! How could you do this to me Sophia?" She winced and said "he has explaining to do. And you have to hear it. I'm not too pleased with him at the moment and neither is Elliott and neither are you. He hurt us all and he's going to explain himself. Joseph and Sam are going to be here because they need to know too, because we are all friends. Julie don't pretend you hate him, because you don't. You may not want to see him at the moment but you don't hate him" she said.

Elliott kept staring at Matt with a disgusted look on his face and his jaw was clenched. He held a tighter hold on Sophia too.

Sophia was right I don't hate him. I feel like I do but I don't. He looked bad too. His hair was matted he hasn't shaved his face in what looks like a few days. His shirt was all wrinkled and his pants were too. His shoes were...his shoes. And he smelled like alcohol and cigarettes.

And just on cue Elliott said "where did you get the vodka and cigarettes? Dumbass" Matt looked down at his shoes and said nothing.

Elliott scoffed "that's what I thought" Matt looked up and lunged toward him as Elliott stood up. As they almost hit each other there was a knock on the door.

Sophia ran to the door as both boys sat down growling at each other. Growling?

I could here Sophia say "oh my god you guys are life savers. I wouldn't have been able to sop the fight."

Joseph said "no problem bunny, where's Elliott?" Sophia said "he's on the couch. Hey Sam, you're looking sporty and hot. The whole clan is here come in"

Joseph came into the living room and said "ah hey mate! Long time no speak! How are you?" Mate? That's cute. Elliott smiled and said "I'm great. You?" Joseph smiled and said "lovely I've got a pretty girl at my side too." Sam stood next to him and smiled shyly at me.

Sophia plopped down on the couch as Joseph and Sam sat down together on the bar stools in the living room.

"Well you have some explaining to do" she said bitterly with a disgusted look on her face.

Matt sighed and started talking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783 48 16
A girl in highschool realized that what she lived her whole life has been a complete lie. Now to turn her life around she does stuff that doesn't ple...
13K 370 22
I had to admit, he was cute. His eyes sparkled nervously and his lips were a lovely shade of natural red. He had his arms crossed over his chest, a g...
38 0 11
This story is not only about love, you will experience a lot of new emotions. The main character Jessie will go through new and old pains through lif...
Game Plan By AalAlly

Teen Fiction

1K 43 51
What happens when Ivy realize that she has been acting like a jerk for a while dating other guys, just to make Jo jealous. And later on she ends up...