BMC Oneshots

By Kaetbab

oof this was supposed to be a story but then I got like 50 million ideas for a oneshot book so have this inst... More

Gotta Bite?
S-Squip?? Pt. 1
S-Squip? Pt. 2
Requiem
Ghosthunters Pt. 1
Ghosthunters Pt. 2
Ouch Pt.1
Cursed
Gotta Bite (An extra)
Frozen Yogurt
Unrequited Love
Nighttime Troubles
Unrequited Love PT. 2
Sleep Please
Well...
Naps and Giggles
Guardian Angel PT.1
Hanahaki
Guardian Angel PT.2
Ouch PT.2
Mamas and Papas
tagged #1
tagged #2
Patches
Another Mishap
Blind Bois
Cellphones and Flowers
tagged again? holy shit
You Can't Just Act Like Nothing Happened
A New Layer of Destruction
Hangout Time
Passed Out
Hiss Hiss Bitch
Feelings?? What are Those??
Hoods and Hides
Sides, Trust, and Issues
It'll All Be Okay
In Tune/Off Tune
okay so
She?? P1
oKay sO
Electric Currents P.1
Fallen Down
She?? P.2
So Long PT. 1(?)
Dance Along
Unlikely Pair
Fighting Your Battles
Legends and Quests
Tree of Death
Electric Currents P.2
Trust Issues
Re-Established
Braces
"Again?"
Tick Tick
Tick Tick P.2
Brains and Plants??
Wolf's Insanity
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (1/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (2/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (3/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (4/8)
Healing takes Time

A Small Mishap

285 11 10
By Kaetbab

Owowowo also au where Michael lives with the Heeres because his parents left ;)

Mr. Heere stretched and got up for the day. Everything seemed normal. He got down the stairs and went to the kitchen, getting a Mountain Dew.

He was about to take a sip when he heard crying.

Loud, shrill crying.

He nearly dropped the mountain dew and closed it, rushing to the basement where the crying was coming from.

He stood shocked, staring at the two 4 year olds in front of him, one on the floor and the other looking at the kid on the floor.

The one on the floor had dark brown hair, an oversized red hoodie with patches and glasses that sat abandoned on the nightstand near by, also smaller. Michael.

The kid that was staring at Michael had lighter brown hair that was falling over their face, a striped shirt and a blue cardigan on. Jeremy.

The two didn't notice Mr. Heere as Michael sobbed on the ground and Jeremy desperately tried to get on the ground to help his (boyf)riend.

Mr. Heere snapped back into reality and quickly got Jeremy on the ground before picking Michael up.

Michael kept sobbing and Mr. Heere noticed a top front tooth missing from Michael's row of baby teeth, as well as blood replacing where the tooth previously sat.

"Crap uhhh," Mr. Heere rushed out holding Michael to the bathroom, Jeremy following quickly behind.

Mr. Heere got some napkins and held them to where Michael's missing tooth was.

"D-dad?" Jeremy asked quietly.

"Yes Jer?" Mr. Heere asked, glancing at his son.

"I-is Mikey g-gonna be o-okay?"

Mr. Heere smiled and nodded as Michael sniffled and attempted to wipe away his tears.

"Hey Jer, grab my phone out of my pocket and Michael you hold this where I have it okay?" Jeremy and Michael nodded as Michael took over holding the napkins while Mr. Heere got his phone from Jeremy.

"Mr. Heere dialed a number and waited for the person to answer.

"Hey, yeah I'm gonna need you and Jake to come over," he glanced at Jeremy and Michael, Jeremy carefully climbing on the toilet to hug Michael. "We've got a bit of a problem."

~•~

Mr. Heere got to the park (after reluctantly putting on actual clothes to head out with) while holding both children's hands.

Mr. Heere seemed to notice that they were physically back to their young selfs. No memories of their older years or anything like that. This was when their friendship was still new and pure.

They also seemed to know that something wasn't right, but couldn't really place what was wrong.

"Dad?" Jeremy asked and Mr. Heere hummed in response.

"Do you still have my stuffed bunny?"

Mr. Heere froze and carefully shook his head no, frowning sympathetically to his son.

"Oh...momma probably has it then! Where's momma?" Jeremy asked, looking around.

At Jeremy's mention of his mom, Michael got excited and looked around too. They both shared a love for Jeremy's mom.

Mr. Heere froze.

"We uh-"

"Mr. hEERE, HOW ARE YA?" Jake asked, running over to them with Jake and Christine.

"Oh thank god," Mr. Heere sighed in relief.

Michael and Jeremy squeaked before hiding behind Mr. Heere.

The three teens "aww"ed before asking Mr. Heere what happened.

"Well I'm not sure, I woke up like normal and when I went downstairs I heard crying and found them there," Mr. Heere explained.

Christine nodded and Jake and Rich looked at her, nodding.

Christine walked over to the two and crouched down to them, earning another squeak from them.

"Hey, I'm Christine, nice to meet you two!"

Michael cautiously poked his head out from behind Mr. Heere and looked at her, pushing his glasses up and letting his sleeves fall over his hands.

"H-hi! I'm Michael!"

"Hi Michael, wanna introduce me to your friend-" Christine started but Michael interrupted her.

"Boyfriend! We're gonna get married and be happy together!" Michael exclaimed, waving his sweater paws around.

"Just like momma and papa, where is momma by the way?" Michael said quietly.

"Uhh, momma went away..." Christine said quietly and painfully watched as the smile left the toddlers face.

"Is she gonna be back?" Michael said hopefully.

Christine looked up at Me. Heere and he sighed, nodding his head.

"...no, I'm sorry," Christine said and Michael's hopeful clean vanished.

"B-but she said she would be back..!" Michael teared up. "Is my real papa gone too?" Christine nodded grimly.

"Oh..." Michael sniffled. He quickly walked past Christine to the playset at the park while Christine looked over at Jeremy.

"Is my momma..?"

"Yes Jeremy, I'm sorry. Momma loved you very much though," Mr. Heere answered and crouched down, hugging his son.

"Go help your boyfriend okay? You're strong and can figure together," Jeremy sniffled and nodded, running off to where Michael was, Christine and the others following.

Jeremy sat next to Michael and Christine sat in front of him.

"Hey Mikey, it'll be okay, I promise! My papa will love us forever and maybe we'll even have another momma!" Jeremy said encouragingly and hugged Michael, who was sobbing.

"Yeah, I'll be your momma if you want me to?" Christine offered and Michael looked up, sniffling.

"R-really?"

Christine nodded and pulled them both into her lap.

"I'll love you both forever, nothing will ever stop that," Christine said and the two smiled, hugging her happily.

"I wuv you too momma!" Michael said happily and buried his head in her chest. Jeremy happily hugged Michael with his other hand.

"Good job Christine, knew we could count on you!" Rich said enthusiastically.

Jake looked over at the two smols and grinned.

"Guess you really calmed them down Crissy," Christine glared at him before looking down at the two boys who were sleeping in her lap.

She sighed and smiled, carefully standing up while still managing to hold the two, surprisingly light, boys.

They snored softly and clinged onto her as they slept like their lives depended on it.

Mr. Heere looked incredibly grateful as they started on their way back to the Heere residence.

"Thank you so much Christine, you can come over anytime you want when they are stuck like this if you want. I don't mind paying you," Mr. Heere started.

"Its all good! I'll come over when I can and you don't have to pay. Them being happy is all that I care about," she looked down at the two sleeping boys.

They reached the house and Christine took them up to Jeremy's room, setting them down in their respective beds.

However, as soon as Christine separated the two, Michael started to whine and slightly tear up in his sleep, his face scrunching up in slight fear.

Christine raised an eyebrow and picked Michael up, taking him to Jeremy's bed.

She set him down next to Jeremy and Michael immediately hugged him, calming down.

Christine chuckled and kissed both of them on the forehead, took off Michael's glasses and set them on the nightstand and quietly left the room, leaving the two boys to cuddle each other with a small smile on their face.

Might make a lol series of the smols, I'm not sure but I like it so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.7K 116
This is my first book so don't judge me also I might take a while to post Also this is ONLY fluff (warning inappropriate language) This is the first...
122K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
87.4K 2.5K 33
Just a book based off my one shot book "Just love" {Dreamnap oneshots} - I'm not pretty. Warning- Homopobic Self hatred Mentions of self harm, Depr...
10.3K 107 15
Hiiiii :), I'm kinda new so don't make fun of my writing uhh yea I take requests I will do angst, some smut, lemon and more if asked so yea (No illeg...