TURN of events

By imagines69

Jessica had never been like her friends. Especially when it came to Kalin and Myles. They were all crazy for... More

TURN of events
Part 2
A/N
New story
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17

Part 3

1.7K 52 11
By imagines69

"I have to change!" Karlie said and rapidly started throwing my clothes everywere.

"Kar, they said we're chilling at their house. I doubt that want you to show up all dolled up for an evening at the opera!" I shouted and she shook her head and smiled nervously.

"You're right, we should probably head over right?" she said an I giggled at her nervousness.

"Well it is 5:15" I said and grabbed my phone and purse and walked across the street with Karlie.

"You'll be fine. Kalin already likes you just chill." I said to her and knocked on their front door. A few seconds later Kalin opened the door and smiled at us but mostly at Karlie.

"Hello ladies, come on in." I walked in and looked around at the inside of the house. The boys had nearly no decorations set up, but the house was still very 'man cave' or 'bachelor pad' styled. We walked into a large open living room, it had two black leather couches, a large flat screen tv, a little table that had two sprites and xbox controllers on it, and of course huge water speakers.

"Jessica!" Myles shouted when I walked in the room. I stopped in my tracks ad braced myself for a hug which was quickly given to my.

"Hey myles.." I said Flatly me chuckled as he pulled away.

"You could be a little nicer after all we are on a date." he said making my eyes widen at him.

"This is soo not a date! If anything we're two people trying to get to no eachother better." I said and everyone smiled at me.

"Like a date." Myles added and I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him.

"If anyone on a date here it's those two." I said pointing at a now blushing Karlie and smirking Kalin.

"Let's eat!" Kalin shouted avoiding the topic and making me laugh.

"I just got pizza and figured we could just talk and hang out," Kalin said carrying in two boxes of pizza.

"Oh," I said and bit my lip nervously.

"What's wrong?" Myles said and I looked over at him and felt bad telling them. They were trying so hard and I've stomped all over it now I'm gonna ruin they're food choice.

"She's Vegetarian," Karlie said and I smiled awkwardly.

"Lucky for you I like cheese pizza, and I guess I can share with you." Myles said and I half smiled before taking a seat on a couch.

After eating Kalin and Karlie went off in their own little world while me and Myles talked about school.

"So what's your favorite class?" He asked and I sipped on my water.

"It used to be dance," I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Until I came?" he said and I chuckled.

"I don't hate you being in my class it's the 'oh Myles teach a class' 'oh Myles you're amazing' 'oh Myles'"

"Okay okay!" he said cutting me off,

"I'm not gonna teach a class, but do you really even dance?" he said and I gasped at his words.

"Yes actually I started in 6th grade." I said crossing my arms and glaring at him.

"Show me some moves." he said smiling at me obviously amused.

"You'll see tomorrow," I said and stood up off the couch.

"Well, I need to get back home" I said and Myles jumped up off he couch.

"Do you like us now?" Myles said and I giggled at them.

"Your a lot cooler than I imagined." I said and Myles gave me a smile.

"You coming Kar?" I said and she looked over at Kalin.

"Kalin wants me to hear some of their songs, you should stay!" she said and I nodded my head side to side.

"No, I need to get home and make up for the dance time I missed today." I said smirking at Myles.

"I'll walk you home," Myles said and I squashed the butterflies that tried to flutter around my belly. I nodded and waved goodbye to Kalin and Karlie. Once we got out the door I chuckled and looked over at Myles.

"How long do you think it'll be before they get together?" I said and Myles laughed.

"Maybe two more days. Kalins quick to pop the question." He said and I laughed as we reached my door step.

"So did you have fun hanging out with us?" he asked leaning his shoulder against my door.

"Surprisingly yes." I said crossing my arms and smiling at him.

"Good, maybe we can hang out just us sometime?" he said as ran his hand from my elbow to my fingers. I looked down at our now interlocked hands and smirked up at him.

"Myles, are you hitting on me?" I said sweetly and he chuckled.

"Is it bad if I am?" he asked quizzically and I chuckled.

"It's not gonna get you anywere," I said with a wink and opened my door but was quickly stopped.

"No kiss goodnight?" Myles said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Go kiss Kalin."

"He's already spoken for," he said and I laughed and walked into my house.

"Bye myles," I said and then shut my door.

I ran to my room and quickly changed black nike spandex Then I put on my off the shoulder blue crop top. I grabbed my toe shoes and headed down stairs to the basement. I've done Ballet all my life but I started hip hop/ freestyle dancing in 7th grade. When I started freestyle my dad set up our attic for me to dance. Equipped with a wall length mirror, a dance bar, mini fridge filled with water and powerade, air conditioning, and stereo system. I spent hours down there making new dances or just escaping.

I started with my Zumba which consisted of 4 songs. Then I moved into my ballet I pulled on my toe shoes. I started doing my dances I've been practicing for weeks. Both were from swan lake, one was the white swan an one was the black swans dance. Once I ended the dance I sat down to take my shoes off.

"Honey that was amazing!" I heard someone say behind me. I stood up and turned around to see my mom standing there.

"Thanks mom, I still have a lot of work to do in two weeks." I said and she chuckled at me.

"Honey everyone knows you were made to be the swan queen." she said and I ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"I've been working hard everything has to be perfect before auditions." I said and she looked nervous.

"Did you eat dinner?" my mom asked and I sighed.

"Yes two slices of cheese pizza." I said matter of factly.

"I didn't see pizza upstairs." she said and I laughed at her.

"Me and Karlie were invited to eat dinner over at the new neighbors house." I said and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Oh the two 18 year old boys living alone and singing rock music." she said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"One, they rap and sing. Two I'm 18 years old and can be trusted to hang out with boys who I three have no interest in what so ever." I said and she crossed her arms and tapped her foot on the floor.

"Mom I don't like them, Karlie likes Kalin and I'm pretty much her wingman in this. Just trust me, okay?" I said and she smiled.

"Alright, well have fun down here. I need to soak in a bubble bath." she said and I smiled as she walked upstairs.

The next morning I woke up feeling very happy. It was friday, I had ballet today, and I did my dance perfectly last night. I was ready for the day and I decided to give Kalin and Myles a real chance. I obviously can't avoid then so I might as well try to be friends with them.

Fridays were always my casual days so I decided to do a pair of high waisted jean shorts and a coral Tshirt that I tucked into then. I straightened my hair and braided me my bangs back and pinned them away from my face. Then I pulled on my white slip on vans and headed downstairs. I grabbed my bag and my keys as headed outside to my car.

"Hey Jessica!" I heard someone shout from across the street. It was Kalin and he was standing on his porch.

"Wanna ride to school together?" He asked and I looked at my car and then back over to Kalin.

"Sure," I said and walked over to were he was standing.

"Cool, wanna stop for some bubble tea before school?" he asked and my eyes widened.

"Yes!" I shouted and he smiled before opening the house door for me.

"I gotta get my shoes then we can head out." he said and ran upstairs. I walked into the living room to see Myles pulling on his black vans.

"Hey," I said leaning against the wall. He looked up and smiled at me forcing me to smile back.

"So, how did it go last night with Kalin and Karlie?" I asked.

"They're coming here tonight for a movie night." he said rolling his eyes and i felt bad for him. I hate third wheeling with anyone.

"Well, we can go do something together tonight if you want? As friends." I said sternly at the end.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" He said obviously shocked by me being nice.

"We can go to the movies, or go to the beach. I don't really care, but I have ballet after school until 5." I said and He smiled at me.

"You do ballet? The dance class at school is for hip hop." he said and I chuckled.

"I love both" I said and he smiled at me.

"That's cool, you gotta show me your ballerina moves sometime." he said and I laughed at him.

"Alright," I said smiling at him and Kalin came downstairs.

"Ready?" he said and we both nodded our heads.

We got to Quickly's and I ordered a strawberry creme and a Thai tea. The strawberry creme was for Karlie and the Thai tea was for me. Myles got that same thing which shocked me. Most people aren't crazy for the taste of it but I loved it.

"So, aren't you nervous all the girls are gonna flip on you when you show up with us?" They said and I smiled to them.

"Actually no, but it'd help if Karlie showed up with us to? She live a street away from the school and I bet you wanna see her Kalin." I said winking at him and he smiled at me threw the rear view window.

We got to her house and she was shocked when I rolled up with KAM. She sat up front with Kalin and I tried to maintain my smile when I saw him grab her hand. They'd be official soon I know it.

"Do you like anyone?" Myles asked and I snapped my attention to him.

"No, have you seen the guys at our school? They're all pigs." I said and he chuckled at me.

"What about you? You've got a lot of options." I said and he smiled at me.

"Actually someone had caught my eye." he said looking me down and up. Was he talking about me?

"Well, hopefully you'll get your girl someday." Kalin said from the front seat and I quickly looked out the window.

As soon as we got to school people flooded their car, but when they saw me and Karlie get out they backed off slightly. Kalin wrapped his arm around her back and they walked inside the building. Myles smiled at me and I smiled back as we headed away from the car.

"Karlie!" a girl named Bella shouted at me I'm high pitched tone. She always been the wort out of everyone when it a me to fan girling. I rolled my eyes and then turned to face Bella.

"One sec," I said to Myles and he nodded his head.

"Yes?" I said sweetly.

"Are you and Myles a thing?" she asked and I laughed lightly.

"No he's my neighbor so we're kinda friends." I said and she sighed.

"Good, I really like him." she said and I raised my eyebrows.

"You don't even know him?" I said an she gasped.

"I know everything about him All I need is an introduction." she said suggestively.

"Well he standing right their go talk to him." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You don't just introduce yourself Jessica, can you introduce me?" she said and then kept squeaking out 'please!' making me cringe.

"Yeah, of course." I said a little annoyed but still acting nice.

I walked back over to Myles and mouthed 'im so sorry' to him before pulling Bella up next to me. It's not like he isn't pretty. Short brown curly hair, hazel eyes, petite in every since I the word. But what guy wants a girlfriend who knows everything about them before they've even met?

"Myles, this is my friend Bella." I said and he chuckled at me and then smiled at her.

"What's up?" he said and she froze up but then recovered.

"Hey! I love your music" she said and then smiled hugely.

"Thanks! Hope to see you a round Bella," he said and she waved and ran back to her circle were you could hear all their sqeals.

He put his arm over my shoulder as we laughed and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.2K 25
Please give my story a TRY. I assure you that it's going to be worth it. They've been next door neighbours for 5years. He noticed her but didn't want...
33.7K 610 30
Rian and East are best friends..... well it's alittle more complicated then that. They have benefits that should have stopped when they both got with...
5.7K 162 13
After Scott's relationship ended badly he turns to Mitch for support. Now with a crazy, violent man hot on their trails and with the help of their ne...
154K 3.2K 41
What happens when Kendall Spring moves next door to her not so favorite celebrity Ansel Elgort? Will they become friends? Or enemy's? Will they tu...