when the sky cries | bnha x F...

By PastelKats

" falling in love is like the rain. it's unpredictable, but there are always signs before it completely fal... More

made it
rosy cheeks
entrance exams
school for heroes
test
team b
his power
reader's introduction
break in
the attack on USJ
mommy
family introduction
purple haired cat
training or dating
enter: sports festival
calvary battle
his story
reader's first round
fiasco
blush
carnival
the name for a hero
do the d.a.n.c.e
drug
swing
hero killer
end of an era
the praise you deserved
10 PM
train ride to hosu
water healing
the news
we meet again
fighting teachers
shopping gone wrong
pool day
let's start: training camp
out of the forest
training camp day 2
thriller night
attack on league of villain
for the love of a daughter
capture
stolen
like, (y/n)-doo, where are you?!
strange
pizza-la
it's time to go home
the guilt
dysphoria
hole in the wall...literally
into the dorms
create those ultimate moves
it's love!
ight ima head out
shiketsu high lurking
rush!!
rescue exercises
you're gonna go far, kid.
apart of the secret
too much to process
unrivaled
a goodnight kiss
shinso and monoma
something new
eri
an unpleasant talk
step 1
unforeseen hope
infinite 100%
unexpected kiss
a whole new meaning
the planning of the school festival
suprise shawty
too late
time flys by fast when you're working hard
(y/n), i've gotta tell you something
izuku midoriya
katsuki bakugou
shoto todoroki
eijiro kirishima
denki kaminari
tenya iida
hitoshi shinso
ochako uraraka
momo yaoyorozu
kyouka jirou
tsuyu asui
the end ♡

first day

76.7K 2.4K 6.6K
By PastelKats

chapter 2 | first day

────────────────────

"Make sure you don't talk to any strangers, look both way before crossing the street and make sure you get some friends to sit with so you don't seem like a looser."

(Y/N) groaned as she tightly gripped on her hair brush. "Oh my god...okay, I get it Gray. It's just a few months of this stupid junior high school until I get into U.A.- how bad can it be?" the girl shrugged as she put her brush down and slid her bag on.

"When I took the entrance exams, they weren't the easiest. You're panicking every second cause of the number of people out there watching you." He says. He slides his shoes on before clearing his throat.

Gray frowned, "I know, but you're my little sister. I have to show that I'm worried. Even though I don't care to be honest." He ruffled up her hair before grabbing his own bag. "Well, I've gotta go to school too. I'm still 15, ya know." He grabbed his wallet and keys, unlocking the door he held it open for the both of them.

They walked out of their small apartment and locked the door. (Y/N) and Gray decided to walk to school since it wasn't that far. After a few minutes of walking together they parted ways, saying their goodbyes to each other.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Alright students, today we'll have a new student joining us today. She had recently just moved back to Japan from America." The teacher slid open the door and there stood the (H/C) haired girl dressed in the schools red and black uniform. To be honest, (Y/N) thought it was really comfy.

She stepped into the classroom as all the students turned to face her. A few whispers and mumbles could be heard.

"Go on and introduce yourself, (Y/N)." Her teacher encouraged her. The said girl sighed and faced to the whole class. Lowly her hand raised as she gave a small wave, "Hey, I'm (F/N) (L/N). I hope we have a good year together."

Her new teacher smiled, "Great! Sit behind Katsuki Bakugou. Raise your hand please, Katsuki." The teacher pointed over to this 'Bakugo' kid, (Y/N) looked over and saw a boy with ash blonde hair, he grunted as he raised his hand lowly.

(IMAGE ABOVE)

(Y/N) began to make her way over to her seat, as she reached near the boy she sent him a small smile. Bakugo let out a 'tsk' and ignored her smile, turning his attention away to the window.

She awkwardly walked off and sat down behind him. She turned her head to the side, gaining the attention of a boy with messy green curly hair. (Y/N) smiled and gave him a small wave as she pushed some hair behind her ear.
The boy jumped in his seat and gave her small, shaky wave in return, his face coated red. She turned away and listened as the lesson began.

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you to start thinking seriously about your futures. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but..." The teacher snatched the papers off his desk, smirking, "You're all pretty much planning on going to the hero course anyway, right?" He cheered as the threw the papers in the air.

"Yes!" The class cheered. "Yes yes, you all have wonderful quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!" He smiled.

The class began to show off their quirks, all except for (Y/N) and the boy sitting next to her.

"Teach. Don't lump us all in the same group," Bakugou smirked, "I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with these useless rejects!" The boy in front of (Y/N) had his feet up on the desk, even if (Y/N) couldn't see his face- she new that there was a cocky smirk on it.

She didn't have much of an opinion of Bakugou, but from the five minutes she's been in the class she can already tell that he isn't that much of a nice guy. The class began to scream at him- this only made Bakugou challenge them.

"Oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to U.A. High, right, Bakugou?" The teacher shushed the class.

"The national school?!" Your classmates gasped. They complained on the 0.2 % acceptance rate- only to have Bakugou fire back at them once again. "That's exactly why you guys are just extras!" He screamed before jumping onto his desk.

(Y/N) flinched a bit as she and the rest of her class looked up at the boy. "I aced the mock test. I'm the only one at this school who could possibly get into U.A." He pointed at himself, smirking, "I'll definitely surpass All Might and become the top hero! My name will be inscribed on the list of top earners!" He screamed.

"Yeah, right." (Y/N) sarcastically groaned. This caused some of the class to giggle and to make Bakugou glare daggers at her. If looks could kill- (Y/N) would be dead.

"Oh yeah, Midoryia and (Y/N) wanted to go to U.A. too, right?" Your teacher asked. Everyone in the class looked at the two of you. "Huh?Midoriya?! No way!" People began to laugh at him.

'Poor kid..' You sadly looked over at him until you heard a loud noise.

BOOM

(Y/N) gasped as she saw Bakugou push Midoryia to the ground, towering over him. "Hey, Deku!" He screamed, smoke emitting from his palms.

"You're below the rejects! You're quirkless!" He shouted. (Y/N) gasped, 'Seriously?!'

"How can you even stand in the same ring as me?!" He snarled, Midoryia coward back into the wall. "No, wait, Kaachan! It's not like I'm trying to compete with you to anything! Believe me! It's just that it's been a goal of mine ever since I was little. And well...I won't know unless I try?" Midoryia looked up hopefully.

"Whaddya mean, unless you try?!" He screamed, with a horrifying grin on his face. (Y/N) gulped, remembering to not get on his bad side unless needed. "Are you taking the test for fun?! What the hell can you do?! You're quirkless!" He snarled, the class laughing at the poor freckled hair boy.

(Y/N) sadly looked over at the boy, wanting to help but she didn't know if it was best to interfere. She decided after class that she would talk to the boy and try to become friends.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After the school day ended, kids began to make their way out of the building, some staying back for clubs and what ever else they had to do. (Y/N) began to pack away her books as students began to clear the class.

Nearly all the students had left the class except for the boy with curly green hair. He seemed to be reading something off of his phone while mumbling. (Y/N) could only make out a few words, something about Mt. Lady and some villain attacking.

'Ohhh...he's talking about that villain fight from this morning.' The broccoli haired boy began to mumble even louder, (Y/N) decided now was a good time to talk with him.

"Hey," she tapped him, "You alright? You're mumbling and I apologise that I didn't help you during class today, I wasn't sure what to do. Bakugou was it? What a jerk! Anyways, you already heard but my name is (Y/N), nice to meet you." the girl smiled at him.

The boy jumped, he looked at (Y/N) with a heavy blush coated on his cheeks. "I-It's o-okay...N-nice to meet you, I'm Izuku Midoriya.." he hid his burning face into his hands.

'A cute girl is talking to me! And she's being nice, too!!' He screeched mentally.

"Nice name, Midoryia! I like your hair. It looks like a piece of broccoli!" (Y/N) grabbed his hand and shook it. She let go of his hand when she had noticed him freeze up.

"I-uh..thank you?" Izuku thanked, unsure if the girl was giving him a compliment or not.

"Oi."

(Y/N) and Izuku turned over to the door, there stood two boys and the ash blonde boy who ignored (Y/N) earlier.

"Hello." (Y/N) smiled at them with a small wave. She decided to maybe try and get on Bakugou's good side and make friends.

"Wow Midoryia- you've got a cute girl talking to you? She'll stop talking with you as soon as she finds out that you're quirkless!" A boy on the right of Bakugou laughed. The boy on the left of Bakugou soon piped in, "You just told her, dumbass."

"Quirkless Deku, who's gonna wanna be friends with a quirkless wanna-be like you?!" Bakugou threw his palm up and small red sparks crackled off of his palm.

'Are these guys always like this to Midoryia?' (Y/N) thought. She finally decided this was enough, Gray could wait a little while longer for her to get home.

"Hey, why are you guys messing with him?" You piped up, gaining the attention of Izuku, Bakugou and his two friends. "Why? Can't you see this nerd is quirkless!" Guy #1 mocked, "Yeah! He's just a waste of space!" Guy #2 joined in.

"You'll never be a hero, shitty Deku! Just die!" Bakugou grabbed Midoryia by his collar, balling up his fist as he raised it, about to punch the shaking boy.

But that never happened.

Water began to tightly consume Bakugou's hand, pulling his hand down on his side Bakugou growled. "Shitty girl! Are you doing this?!" Bakugou screeched as he tried to shake the water off of his hand, but his efforts did nothing.

The water soon disappeared from Bakugou's hand after many cries of protest. "Yes. It's my quirk. I'm sorry for using it on you without permission, but you were messing with Midoryia. I suggest you leave now or else." The girl sent a dark glare at the three boys.

(Y/N) growled as she lifted her hand up, water floated above the palm of her hand as faint steam could be seen.

"Tch. Who the hell do you think you are, bitch?!" Bakugou turned to face Midoryia. "We're not done talking, nerd." He growled as he snatched a notebook out of his hands. "H-hey.." Midoryia tried to reach out and get his book back but Bakugou wouldn't budge.

"What's that?" One of his friends asked. "Huh? 'Hero Analysis for the Future?'" He inspected he book before exploding it.

(Y/N) and Izuku let out a light squeal. She looked over at Izuku and noticed how tense he was. Bakugou then threw it out of the window, making Izuku swing his arms around. (Y/N) gasped.

"Most top first-string heroes have stories about them from their school days. I want the shine of being able to be called the only student to make it into U.A. from this mediocre school." Bakugou and his 'slaves' made their way to the exit, before leaving Bakugou turned on his shoulder and began to open his big mouth.

"You know...there's still a way to become a hero. Just pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building!"

You instantly jumped up from where you were standing and sent a wave of water at the boys, causing them to get pushed out the classroom. You slid the door shut and turned back to Midoryia.

(Y/N) turned to Izuku, smiling reassuringly, "You okay?" She asked.

"W-Woah! Your Quirk!" Midoryia gasped, but instantly paled. "You stood up to Kaachan!" He shrieked. The girl just shrugged her shoulders before making her way towards him. "Somebody had to teach him a lesson. Stick around me and I'll make sure that dick head doesn't mess with you." (Y/N) smirked at him before putting a hand on his shoulder. "Let's be friends, Midoryia."

Izuku's mouth fell wide open before speaking. "But I'm quirkless." Izuku was confused- why would somebody with such a strong quirk would wanna be friends with such a...weak person?

"Your point?" You asked, "Does it look like I care if you're quirkless? You seem like a nice kid, let me be your friend." (Y/N) smiled at him, waiting for a response.

"I would like that a lot... (Y/N)."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

this was edited lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 1 31
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
2.4K 100 13
written by, @sokimiyum ⓘ og: Kōhei Horikoshi ⓘ status : ongoing ᝰ.ᐟ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandings " ⁺...
274 70 34
Start: 30.01.2024 // This is a fan fiction for "My Hero Academia" and well, I'll tell you this much: I won't tell you whether the protagonist will b...
2.1M 58.9K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...