Ride or Die 2 ( August Alsina...

By Raee_Alana

August Alsina & Alana are back with more drama! Read to find out. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Cont. 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Cont. Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Note From Rae

Chapter 24

2.1K 75 2
By Raee_Alana

* Alana's POV *

Sean helped me down the stairs of the jet, walking me straight towards the limo. He smiled at me as he poured the wine into a champagne glass handing it to me.
Alana: So, what are we doing out here?
Sean: Surprise vacation. I had all studio sessions, interviews, everything canceled. Spending time with you.
Alana: Really?
Sean: Yeah.

We pulled up to a beach house & I took off my shoes following behind Sean while he held my right hand, with my shoes in my left. I was amazed by the sight, especially our view of the beach from the bedroom balcony. I walked out with the wind blowing my hair while the sun was setting. Sean grabbed me from behind, kissing my cheek.
Sean: Why don't you come inside?
Alana: It's beautiful out here.
Sean: Not as beautiful as the sight of you.

I smiled turning around facing him. Our lips met as we walked inside the bedroom & I laid back on the bed. Sean showered me with constant kisses down my neck & I took off my shirt. He looked at me before he took off his shirt, while I pulled him closer to me again crashing my lips right back on his. Next thing I know we were rolling around in the bed full of passion.

* August's POV *

I walked out the studio booth lightning up my blunt. I sat there & Candice walked in with a huge smile on her face.
Candice: Hey!
August: Wassup?
Candice: I've got a suggestion for you.
August: What?
Candice: You & Alana will reunite at my wedding.
August: Okay?
Candice: Make you're move.

I stared at her while she gave me the idea. Realizing she was right, I could work things out with her then, but I know it would take more effort than before.
August: What can I do though?
Candice: I don't know. That's for me to question & you to answer. I'll leave everything else in you're hands. You've got time to think on it, 5 weeks.
August: Aight, good looking out chea for me.
Candice: I try.

She grabbed her purse & gave me a hug.
Candice: See you soon.
August: Yeah.

She walked out the door. Taking more puffs off my blunt, I thought about what could I have done to get her back.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.2K 26
Yes , I'm finally doing a August Alsina love story
124K 2.5K 30
Will love ever come between Nyla and August or will they try and fight what is really going on. Are they denial about their feelings or is it all jus...
293K 7K 42
Emily and August have been dating since their freshman year, now that they're seniors in high school August is trying harder and harder to make it in...
6K 193 22
This story is about when August and samiia met. They start off as "best friends" then they start growing feelings. Find out what happens in the book...