How love found me (Niall Hora...

By AlyssaPaige1

Carsons moving to London for a year to travel and have fun. After her new roommate shows Carson the famous bo... More

love picked me (niall horan)
chapter 2: unexpected new friends
chapter 3:break down
chapter 4: unexpected tragity
chapter 5: finding a new home
chapter 6: starting over
Chapter 7: fan girls and embarrising momments
Chapter 8: little bird
Chapter 9:start of something new
chapter 10:An almost movie perfect night
Chapter 11: Busy mornings
Chapter 12: Friends Secrects
Chapter 13: Movie Nights
Chapter 14: Rude awakining
Chapter 15: summer love
Chapter 16: Love and Hate
Chapter 17- sleepless nights
Chapter 18: past returns
Chapter 19: Painfull reminders
Chapter 20: Just another day of Drama
Chapter 21: He never leaves
Chapter 22: Confession.
Chapter 23: Mobs and Media
Chapter 24:A night with Charlie
Chapter 25: Me a model? No way!
Chapter 27: a baby surprise
Chapter 28: Ride home
chapter 29: this is embarrising
chapter 30: A father?
Chapter 31: who is this man?
Chapter 32: going home
Chapter33:He kissed her?!
Hes getting married?!
Chapter 35: not going to happen.
chapter 36 moments
Chapter 37:surpise surpise
chapter 38 romantic get away
Chapter 39: Isolated get away
chapter 40: life with him
chapter 41: drama as always
Chapter 42: Movie Night
chapter 43: a day inside
Chapter 44: Back home
chapter 45:i love him
chapter 46:pratice
Chapter 47: fair day and a new girlfriend?
chapter 48: big performance
chapter 50: i wouldn't do that!
chapter 51:birthday surprise
chapter 52: more than just a surpise party
chapter 53: double package
chapter 54: big fight
chapter 55: always here
Chapter 56:Birthday surprise
chapter 57:kiss me im irish
Chapter 58:Be with me forever
chapter 59: the crash that ended lives
chapter 60: still sleeping
chapter 61: Awakening
chapter 62: out of the hospital
chapter 63: the end
chapter 64:meet Alex
alternate ending
News

Chapter 26: A photoshoot, the past and Love?

13K 182 22
By AlyssaPaige1

On Aug 19, 2012 6:24 PM, "Alyssa Hutchinson" wrote:

>

> Chapter 26: A photo shoot, the past and Love?

>

> "Alright now we need a few of the girls individually." Carlo's told us all. "Let's start with Abby the rest of you take a break."

>

> Charlie and I walked off the photo taking area. I walked over to Niall who was standing near by with Liam and Harry. Liam and Harry showed up a few minutes after we started.

>

> "Hey, so hows it looking?" I asked looking at him

>

> "Perfect! You look gorgeous." He smiled kissing me. I broke away after a minute hearing Carlos snap pictures of Abby as she stood moving around taking pictures.

>

> "So can we go out tonight? I want to show you off." He grinned at me wrapping his hands around my waist.

>

> "I'll go anywhere with you." I hugged him.

>

> "Well look at the cutest couple around." I herd someone say.

>

> "Marie?" Niall starred at her. I had forgotten all about her with my nerves over the photo shoot.

>

> "Oh yes Niall. It's me. Forgot I worked here? I see your still into models. I look forward to the day you realize what model your meant to be with." She touched his arm and he jerked back pushing me behind him protectively.

>

> "Marie. We will never happen. Ever. You need to understand that. We never even dated when you thought we did. I turned you down nicely and told everyone lies about me. I would never want to be with anyone like that. I have found the model I want to be with. She's perfect. I don't need or want anyone else." His speech to her somewhat made me feel better and somewhat worse.

>

> After this whole thing with Kelly his real ex, and now this chick? Why doesn't he tell me about these people? I can understand having a shameful past. I have one. I opened it up to him and now he's hiding people from me? I thought he told me everything. I guess I should just let it go.

>

> "Come on Niall. You know you love me. Were meant to be together. Please realize this." She stepped toward him again. He back up even more pushing me back. He had a grip on my arm.

>

> "Niall, I'm going to the restroom." I told him slipping from his grip. I got away before he turned to follow.

>

> "Carson?" He called to me but I went in anyway. I could hear Marie calling Niall.

>

> I just needed to breath this is all way to much. Kelly, and now Marie. But Marie and Niall never dated? Well thats what he said. I guess it doesn't matter if they did. I had other boyfriends Niall didn't know about. But seeing them, and how pretty they are and knowing he's with me now. It kills me. Niall could have so much better.

>

> "Carson?" Niall's voice filled the bathroom as I sat on the ground. "Carson, what's wrong?" He sat pulling me on his lap.

>

> A tear or two started to fall. I tried to stop it.

>

> "Niall, why are you with me?" I asked wiping my tears.

>

> "Why am I with you? Its obvious, your an amazing person, your sweet, caring, loving, organized, shy, beautiful way more than beautiful! your the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. I can't see my self with anyone else. I only want you. Forever. I..I can't live without you now. I won't." He held onto me tight.

>

> "You really think all of those things about me?" I looked at him.

>

> "I really really do." He kissed my nose.

>

> "Niall...um..are there anymore girls that might pop up out of the blue that are ex's or wanna be ex's?" I kind of hid my face. He took me under my chin and lifted it up.

>

> "There's no one else. I'm sorry I never told you about Marie or Kelly. I thought you wouldn't want to know. Marie was never anything at all so I never thought to bring her up. I'm sorry." He looked at me.

>

> "It's fine. I'm over reacting it was just a surprise. Just a little too much for me."

>

> "I understand. Now do you want to go out and finish?" He hugged me.

>

> "No, I want to go out with you." I stood and fixed my make up. It wasn't to bad.

>

> "Alright lets go." We stood and walked out.

>

> -

>

> After a few fights with Charlie and the boys and Carlos about how we needed to stay and finish Niall took me out of there and we got into his car.

>

> "Where are we going?" I asked as he pulled out onto the highway.

>

> "Surprise." He told me taking my hand. I sighed. As always I thought.

>

> I turned on the radio to a station I found that I like a lot, it had a lot of American music on it. Niall enjoyed it too. He didn't find American music bad.

>

> A song by Taylor Swift came on, her new one I really liked it. It was called we are never ever getting back together.

>

> I started singing along without thinking as I starred out the window. I sang to the lyrics that I already knew. Mine and Taylor's voices filled the car. As the song drew to an end I turned to see Niall looking at me every two seconds pealing his eyes away from the road.

"What?" I asked rubbing my face.

> "Your voice is so beautiful, just like every other part of you." He rubbed the hand he was holding with his thumb.

> I didn't know what to saw so I just smiled and blushed.

> I didn't notice that we were pulling off into a unpaved trail until I looked back out and saw a lake in front of us and trees all around.

"What are we doing here?" I looked around see a gazebo that had lights surrounding it. The gazebo was at the end of a dock in the middle of the tiny lake. I could see that in the middle of the gazebo was a table.

> "Spending alone time." He told me getting out as I followed him.

>

> "Its so pretty." The lights had reflections in the lake and the moon made it bright out here in the woodsy area.

>

> "I thought you might think so." He pulled out my seat for me as I sat and he pushed it in.

> "How'd you find this place?" I looked at our table with an unlit candle in the middle.

> "When I first moved to London I wanted to find a place that felt like home. Where I could feel comfortable and feel like I was at home. I started searching for outdoorsy and open places. I found this place. I loved to so much. I used to come here almost everyday. It feels like a lake I had near my house. I used to spend all my time there as a lad. I never wanted to leave. Thats how I feel when I'm here. Like I'm a tiny child who's waiting for his mum to call him in for super. I wanted to share this place with you. No one, not even the lads no I come here. It used to be my place. Now it can be our place." He reached over and grabbed my hands. I beamed at him.

> "It's so nice to know something about you and knowing it came from you, not some fan or tabloid. Really you. And you telling me because you want me to know. Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me." He leaned over the table and kissed me.

>

> "So what are we going to eat?" I said after we broke the kiss.

"Well," He leaned down under the table. "I have all sorts of things in here." He pulled out a large basket. I wonder how that fit without me knowing.

>

> "We have some lovely bread," He pulled out a roll and sat one on my plate and his. "Some wonderful butter for the rolls. Some salad and spegetti." He gestured to the food as he pulled them out of containers and put them on the table.

> "Looks good. How'd you get all this here?" I asked.

> "I had to come here a little early. Right after the interview." He told me.

> We started eating. It was really good. I wondered who cooked the food but figured I didn't need to ask now.

> "So you like being a model?" Niall asked eating some salad.

"I guess. I didn't think I was going to get dragged into that. I guess the outfit and hair were a plus though." I gestured to myself laughing.

> "A very good plus. Have I told you that you look wonderful?" He smiled at me as my face heated.

> "I think you mentioned it." I ate some salad.

> "Good." He took my hand and kissed it.

> We ate for awhile talking every once in awhile mostly in silence because the food was so dang good. Whoever made it was really good chef. We were almost done eating our spegetti when I became to full to finish.

>

> "I'm full." I told him.

> "It's so good." Niall told me as I laughed at his face expression.

> "It was. Who ever made it is a really good cook."

>

> "Harry and louis made it." He told me.

> I almost chocked on my water. "What? They ate this delicious food?" My mouth was hanging open.

> "Yeah. Surprising but still." He shook his head.

> "The water looks so beautiful, I just want to swim in it." I stood walking over to the gazebos edge. The water was shimmering with the colors from the lights and the moon. Niall walked up behind me and hugged my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder.

>

> "So let's go swimming." He whispered in my ear his breathe hot on my neck.

>

> "We can't I'm in a dress." I reminded him turning to face him.

>

> "Come on Car. Pleasee. I have extra clothes in the back of the car." He pleaded.

>

> "What am I going to swim in?" I asked.

>

> He smiled and raised an eyebrow looking me up and down. I finally realized what he meant.

>

> "Niall!" I punch his arm.

>

> "Come on. I'll do it too. I won't look until your in the water. look at it. It looks so nice, doesn't it?"

>

> "Ugh! Fine!" I pulled off my heels and headed for the water hand in hand with Niall.

>

> "Turn around." I told him, he did. He pulled off his shirt as I started taking my hair down.

>

> He was already undressed and in his boxers.

>

> "Your not embarrassed?" I asked holding the hem of my dress.

>

> "Not in front of you. I'm to comfortable with you." He told me stepping backwards into the water. Then turned around so I could take my dress off. I took it off slowly standing in only my bra and underwear. It was almost the same as a swimsuit I don't know why I'm so embarrassed. I held my stomach as I stepped in behind Niall.

>

> "Are you coming?" Niall called not turning around.

>

"Yes. You can turn around." I wasn't fully in the water only up to my knees.

"Oh crap!" He turned back around fast. "I'm Sorry! I thought you said I could turn."

"I did. You can turn." I told him stepping deeper and closer to him.

"But I thought-" He started to say turning around.

"I know what I said. Forget what I said. I don't want to be embarrassed in front of you either." I was now close enough to wrap my hands around his neck. I stood on my tip toes my feet sinking into the sand of the bottom of the lake.

"Your gorgeous,in every way." He kissed me hard. The kiss grew more passionate. Finally my mouth parted and Niall's tongue grazed my bottom lip. He pulled us deep into the water as we shared our first french kiss.

After we broke apart we starred into each others eyes smiling. That had been our first french kiss. And surprisingly I didn't hate it. I leaned back into the water sighing. I floated for a minute then was suddenly pushed down into the water. I came up smiling and gasping.

"Niall!" I laughed with him. I swam to him and jumped on his trying to dunk him I got him half way down and he came back up supporting me on his back and then dived headfirst into the water. I let go of him as he dove away.

"Surprise." He said from behind me wrapping his hands around my waist. I turned screaming and splashing water at him.

> "Scared you." We both laughed. I wrapped my legs around him as we twirled in the water our foreheads pressed together.

> I kissed him forcing him to stop spinning. When we broke apart he told me the words I thought I would never hear from Niall Horan to me.

"I love you."

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

> Hey guys, so I was dealing with some family stuff that why i haven't updated. Sorrrry please dont hate me. Even if you do I'll still love you all!

>

> So I might be moving into my friends and going between her house my moms and now my dads. So it might be kind of hard for me to update. So don't hate me if its not everyday I have alot happing right now my life is like KEJGIO;SRL32657678/;UT.

I also apologise for the little arrow things i cant make them go away

So please vote and comment and fan

Xx-alyssa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 147 22
In the middle of a thunder storm Aubrielle woke to an intruder. An intruder who is over 6ft tall and naked as the day he was born, with no memory of...
334K 4.5K 44
One accidental meeting in a coffee shop was all it took for their crazy and fast love story to begin. COMPLETED; IN EDITING ------- This story is co...
1.4M 59.4K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
222K 2.2K 32
Once just a childhood friend, Auston is suddenly face to face with the girl he has had a crush on since he was sixteen and playing in Ann Arbor with...