DBS/ DBZ (A DESTROYED WORLD)

By Eerricab

Three Young Woman, Nancy, Clare And Jane accidentally transport themselves to another world know as universe... More

ITS HERE.
WHY IS EVERYTHING SO HEAVY
ATTCKED
The SUPER FAMILY
WHO ARE THEY?
WHO ARE THEY PART2
THE DRAGON BALL
WE SHOUDNT HAVE COME HERE
THERE ISNT A HOME ANYMORE
SO YOU ARE AN ASSASSIN
UNANSWERED QUESTIONS
A BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
MONSTERS!
HERE GO'S VEGETA
MATE? WHAT IS A MATE?
THE FEELING OF BEING HURT
KOWN YOUR NOT NEEDED FOR MUCH.
HUMAN POWERS
FINDING OUT
DUBBLE DATE
This is not a chapter (YET)
THE THREE GUESS
FINALLY THE BALLS!!
NO ONE WILL WIN
FROM NOW ON
SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS.
THE TRIP
PLANET Z
!PAST!
STORMS!
POWER OF THE PHOENIX!!
AFTER MATH
THE RIGHT DECISION
GOODBYE
HOME
WHY?!
DISTRESSED
INTRUDERS
A NEW FOE.
Hello guys 😷
(BLOOD) PART #ONE!!
BLOOD (PT -TWO)
BLOOD PT THREE
ITS ONLY GETS WORSE.
LOST
BITTERSWEET

THE ALLIANCE

110 6 8
By Eerricab

No.

Absolutely not!

There was no way ! She didn't just miss place things so easily. Important things!

She kept her equipment in the same spot as she always had. So her missing Dragon ball radar was just not right. We're the Hell had it gone!

She doesn't even remember using it these past few weeks.

So...........there was only one logical explanation to the situation.

SOMEBODY TOOK THE!!!!

Which means SOME HOW SOMEWAY! SOMEONE BROKE INTO HER LAB!

BUT WHO!

Bulma couldn't stop pacing around the room or control her heavy breathing. She was going through so many emotions all at once she really didn't know what to do.

Until someone crossed her mind first.

Vageta.!

He probably came in and took the balls an radar. Him, Whis and the other angels has access getting into the lab.!!!

Bulma quickly left the room. She had some choice words for her Husband or those Angels!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Majority of everyone was outside.

And everyone looked to be training, while of course The Gods and Angels seemed to be relaxing. Sipping on cold tea or pink lemonade.

Bulma however wasted no more time and March right up to the middle underneath were the to rival saiyans we're fighting in the sky.

" VEGETA ! GET DOWN HERE NOWWWWWW!"

Goku was surprise to see Bulma on the ground looking Angry Beyond anything.  he foolishly stop fighting to give her a salute and one of his friendly smiles witch led to him getting punched really hard in the nose.

"Ouch !!! Vegeta you didn't have to take a cheap shot while I wasn't looking you know."

"SHUT UP! If you didn't let your guard down you wouldn't have gotten hit."

"Hm. I let you have that hit." He whispered underneath his breath.

Vegeta sent him a hard glare. Witch made Goku smirk.

They both flew down to we're Bulma was. They did not want to make her any mader. making her wait until they got finished fighting would surely make her blow up.

"What is it Women?."

She couldn't Stop herself From balding her fists up to restrain herself from slapping vegeta across the face. She was in no mood for his rudeness.

"YOU NEED TO COME WITH ME.!"

Before he could protest she snatched him by the wrist an stomped her way over to the Angels.  Goku  was  to curious not to follow.  no way was Vegeta going to leave him out again with anything involving the Angels.

The others stop fighting as well to see what all the fuss was about. If it had anything to do with the Angels or the Gods it must be Serious.

They must have been way into their selves to actually notice the audience surrounding them or they just didn't care because they were relaxing.

"Hey! I need to ask you six and Vegeta here a question."

Beerus sigh and rolled his eyes before closing them again.
"Bulma whatever it is it can wait, Can't you see I'm trying to nap?"

She was steaming hot now. Smoke was practically come out of her red ears.

"NO! it cannot wait ! Beerus! Want to no why? BECAUSE MY DRAGON BALL RADAR IS MISSING! DAMNIT! AND YOU GODS AND ANGELS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE ACCESS TO MY LAB ONCE ITS LOCKED UP, Oh and another small thing crossed my mind on my way out here, THE FEW DRAGON BALLS WE WERE SO LUCKY TO HAVE ARE MISSING AS WELL!!!!!! So if one of you or My dearly Husban here has been in the lab I need to be INFORMED!!!!"

The Angels looked to one another. but judging by the looks on there faces Bulma could tell they didn't have a answer To her question. so that meant neither one of them must have been in the lab at all. Oh no.

"I do believe neither Me, my sister or brother have been into your lab." Marcarita said honestly.

Bulma turned to ask Vegeta if it was him but the expression on his face told her everything. He clearly wasn't the one that took the balls or her equipment.

"SO WERE THE HELL COULD HAVE THEY GONE!" Champa said loudly hoping up from his seat. And spilling half of his drink.

"Bulma are you sure you didn't just happen to look over them."

She turned around behind her "No 17, I no exactly were I left them, and I do remember locking down the lab after I left out this morning after Jane—............. no."

The last word came out as a whisper.

"What do you mean no Bulma?" Krillin asked stepping out from behind his wife.

Everyone was looking at her intensely waiting for her to explain what she thought she figured out.

".....I .., they, ........she  couldn't have taken it." Bulma continue whispering to herself but everyone could hear her loud and clear. especially do to their enhanced hearing.

"Are you thinking she took the dragon balls?" Kale spoke up and asked.

"——But she couldn't have, she was with me the hole time in the lab when we were talking she didn't stray from my side." Bulma inform them all.

"Well to be sure we should go ask her." Caulifla said

Bulma didn't won't all of them to go she could handle asking Jane herself, it would be way to intimidating for someone like her if everyone came. But everyone was already moving toward the door.

Bulma sigh and shook her head this wasn't going to turn out well everyone was trying to get there hands on those balls for their own selfish reasons but most importantly they were in need of the dragon balls so they can be kept safely from falling into the wrong hands, that's why they were kept safe locked up in Her lab. Well at least she thought they were safe.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

It didn't take them long to get up the stairs and to were the girls we're staying.

Thankful somehow Bulma was able to get in front of the group.

She knocked on Jane's door.

She and the others waited patiently, at first. But after the third time knocking and no Jane, Bulma turned the doorknob and surprisingly it was unlocked.

Bulma walked into the room, But Jane was no were to be found. That made Bulma a little unease. Because on there way up here she found out no one has saw the girls at all since lunch.

quickly she dashed out of Jane's room and to the others two rooms were Clare and Nancy staying. But to her discovery they were gone also. She took off down the stairs in search for the girls not noticing or rather not really caring to notice the group hot on her tail.

They searched everywhere in the house. She could feel Her heart rate beginning to sky rocket do to her suspicious thoughts that were getting stronger, the Dragon balls, the Dragon ball radar was missing and so was the girls that could only mean one thing.

Not knowing anywhere else to look she was about to give up there wouldn't be anyway to find the girls if they taking off way earlier anyway. they didn't have any special type of Ki so the fighters probably couldn't even track them down. And again who knows how long it's been since the girls left.

Bulma walked passed the large back windows to take a seat and nearly choked on her saliva. There. In the backyard. BY THE POOL!. Was the girls!!!!

A mixture of excitement and worry ran through her.

"I FOUND THEM!"

She found them and by the looks Of from we're she could see them she spotted her equipment, and the balls.

Unfortunately Her Suspicions was correct.

Bulma had one idea cross her mind as to why the girls had took them in the first place Before rushing out to the pool.

"HEY!"

Shit she shouldn't have shouted so loud. And she should have told them group to stay in side. But she would have been wasting her breath. The girls looked back at them like they were dears caught in headlights. Not taking anything chances they turned back around rushing off into the woods behind the house.

They didn't have a choice but to follow.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

She hasn't been running that long but she was quickly giving out of breath. She felt her lungs starting to burn causing her to take in sharp breaths.

She couldn't bring herself to take a peak behind her to see if they were after them but Jane new without a doubt they were given chase.

Jane and her sisters were running as fast as they could push them selfs and wasn't stopping anytime soon.

Jane wonder why they haven't been caught yet she new how unbelievably fast the fighters were. So why? Why haven't they been caught yet? It was a surprise to her. Maybe they were just waiting until they got to tired to take another step before catching them and take back the Dragon balls.

That thought alone made her run faster. They were lucky to get there hands on all seven balls. they weren't just gonna give them back without a fight. Plus she needed the extra confidence booster do to her being the shortest she was taking the lead in back.

Eventually they couldn't out run them without giving out of breath.

But fortunately they were able to hide behind some of the huge trees for a few minutes or so before they would have to make a break for it again.  Jane was trying to come up with a plan or something because they wouldn't be able to do this for much longer, They will end up slipping and get caught eventually. So what to do?  what to do ? What to do ? What to do?!!

She was so focused on what they should do next she didn't see hands reach for her From the side.

"JANE LOOK OUT!"  But she wasn't fast enough. before she could even look up at the person sneaking up on her Toppo huge hands were already wrapped around the top part of her body.

Thankful she could still breath.

Something told her it was only because he was holding back from crushing her insides.

Jane tried desperately to get out of his hold. She couldn't be done that quick they just started to escape with the prize. She wouldn't be the one to get them caught. She just couldn't.

But how? How to get free? She didn't even have enough room to move her arm in the position to toss the balls she had to her sisters no matter how hard she tried.

With all the desperate struggling she was beginning to get kinda hot.......or was it? She didn't know. She thought maybe Toppo was giving off some type of heat from his hands as to why she was burning up.

Toppo could see Jane eyes glow orange as Something REALLY HOT pricked her spine sharply making her cry out more in surprise then pain.

unfortunately for Toppo he had no choice but to release her do to the intense Hot temperature her body shot out.  Looking down at He's white gloved hands he saw were he's flesh hands would've gotten burnt if it wasn't for the little protection his gloves offered him.
The time being on earth in universe 7 he learned enough about the humans to no when it comes to fighting or having powers they practically lacked in both categories. But these human girls were something totally different.

Once she was free she bolted away from him and toward her sisters as fast as she could. she was sweating a lot but she didn't feel the intensity of burning up anymore.
As soon as they were about to make a run for it again A big Bright light flashed over Jane and everyone else making them cover their eyes. She heard a explosion of something making a impact on the ground before the ground started to vibrate and shake before breaking apart around them. 

Thinking fast the three sisters jumped on the side that was the farthest away from the fighters and Bulma.

But Jane wasn't ready or in the mood to deal with what was coming out from underneath the earth also.

THOSE THINGS!

THOSE CREATURES!!

Were viciously rushing up from the ground to get to them.

ALL. OF THEM.

Without any hesitation the girls took off. Now running from new enemies. While the fighters begin too wipe out the ones that we're charging at them.

Great! Now they had to not only get away from the Z fighters but also get away from demons as well. Just fucking perfect!!

To bad Nether of the girls noticed the demons that were leaping in the air landing on the few trees that were left right above of them.

The air was knocked out of Jane's lungs once she hit the ground.  But that wasn't the worst part. She was roughly jerked up and around before getting kicked really hard into one of trees far across the field.

Jane tried to recover from the pain as fast as possible but it took her longer then she like because at the last minute when she looked up a black energy blast was headed her way.

Jane got to her feet as quickly as she could but she New she wouldn't be fast enough.

Part of The blast connected with her back and the hand she was balancing her self up with on the tree.
First she didn't feel the anything as she turned and watched the tree explode and how close she was from dying.

But one she did Jane let out an agonizing scream. she felt the intense pain on her hand and back. The pain was just unbearable. she fell to her knees grabbing onto her wrist. prying for the pain to go away, she studied her hand through teary eyes. there was a lot of blood on hand. she could even feel blood slowly running down her back.

She needed something to wrap her hand up with to stop the bleeding.

To busy worrying about what she could use to warp her hand up with. she forgot that she had company. She looked up from her hand when she her a deep growl. The thing was slowly approaching her, with out wasn't anymore time she struggled getting to her feet. She to move backwards away from the thing she couldn't turn her back on the creature not again.

She Frantically looked around for her sisters or for the best way to get away from the dead thing. She needed a place she could hide or something!!!

Now closer then before it positioned itself for a physical attack and launched at her. Jane couldn't get her brain to working to move her feet to at least move out of the way but instead she closed her eyes and threw her hands out to protect herself as much as possible.

But the attack never happened.

Instead she heard A loud screeching sound almost like the thing was screaming. It's was so loud she had to cover her ears. She felt a gush of strong wind followed by a loud explosion.

Once the loud sound settled. Jane oped her eyes to see the creature was blasted into pieces along with two trees.

She turned her head to see who was responsible. fortunately but unfortunately it Was Jiren.

What was this the third or fourth time he saved her? She didn't really know but that wasn't what got her worried.

They made brief eye contact before she dashed off.

She didn't get far, She flipped up in the air before dropping to the ground. Jiren  shot a ki blast that hit the ground so hard the force knocked her up in the air.

"Oof" sound escapes from her mouth when she finally lands back down on her stomach.

Soon after Catching her breath and the dizziness died down she rolled over to see if she had a chance to still try to get awy. But she was meet with the sight of herself being injured, YET AGAIN!  the fall of the impact scraping her right leg up badly.

That's was great just perfect! She was gonna to have even more trouble running now.

Her head snapped up when she heard his footsteps approaching. He was still after her because of what she had. Jane turned back over and began trying to crawl away.

She couldn't let Jiren get to her they were lucky to have all total BALLS they could wish there World back to how it once was before. There was no way she could let him take them.

She would fight him for them.

She new she was no we're stronger then him but she was not going down without a fight.

She looked back over her shoulder to see if she was lucky and moving fast enough to create some distance. But to her horror he was closer. She turned back around and tried moving faster without hurting her leg even more.

She decided she wasn't moving as fast enough so decided TRYING to run was the best option.  she got up from the ground and started run......well hop was more like it. But who was standing a couple of feet away from her shocked the hell out of her.

"Cabba, Nancy"?

She couldn't believe what she was seeing! Nancy Was using her powers!!
Yeah they been working pretty hard with the angels to progress their abilities but seeing Nancy using hers so easily was a surprise.

They come to save her? Yes!

They had to why else would they show up to we're she and Jiren was. She looked around the field quickly noticing there wasn't to many creatures left alive. They must have taken care of them rather quickly so there was no other reason.

Jane made her way around them standing Off to the side. She didn't know how this was going to turn out. she didn't really want to know. She new Jiren was on a hole different level compared to her and sisters but the confidence stance Nancy was showing Off told Jane she to wasn't going down without a fight.

She was really surprised to see Cabba willingly to fight alone Nancy side she didn't know what happened The last few minutes she was alone with Jiren or running for her life from the demon. But whatever she wasn't complaining The more people on there side the better.

But Jiren didn't look worried in the slightest though.
Nancy and Cabba took notice as well.
Jane watched in Fascination as her sister Eyes glowed a bright Electric blue before expanding huge long Electric currents from her hands

Jane jumped back out of the way when she saw the Electricity coming her way.  
she looked down at the ground seeing first hand that her sister powers could cause real damage if someone got hit by them.

However Jiren didn't flinch.
He looked almost excited over his imitating glare. Of course he would be he was built for fighting there was no telling how strong he was. Witch made her all the more nervous.

To her HORROR.!! All of a sudden Goku appeared
Right by Jiren looking as serious and intimidating as Jiren. THER WAS NO WAY THEY COULD TAKE THEM BOTH.!!!!!

Apparently neither Jiren or Goku was going to make the first though they wonted them too but before they could Caulifla appeared on the other side of Jane.

So they had another ally. ?!

Now that she thought about it she didn't see Hit with the fighters earlier when they were spotted by the pool.......Was HIT and his Friends siding with them?

If so she couldn't be more thankful. And if they were blessed to have some type of inhuman muscle on there side then she was willing to stand her ground to.

Even Bloody and Bruised

She Guess it was goin to be a

FIGHT.

SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER IM HORRIBLE AT HAVING TIME TO UPDATE. !! I HOPE YOU GUYS AT LEAST LIKE THIS CHAPTER I WAS GOING TO CONTINUE WRITING A LITTLE MORE BUT I DIDN'T WONT THE CHAPTER TO BE TO LONG BUT IM WRITING MY NEXT CHAPTER NOW!!!🤷🏽‍♀️🙄. Please don't forget to vote 🗳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 26 11
What if, Goku had another child? Or maybe two? Or three? Younger than Gohan, but older than Goten? Can they handle the challenge that may come their...
48.5K 678 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
2.9K 199 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...
2.5K 176 32
THINGS TOOK A STRANGE TURN IN THE DRAGON BALL MULTIVERSE AFTER ANDROID SEVENTEEN'S WISH, WILL GOKU AND VEGETA BE ABLE TO OVERCOME EVERY ENCOUNTER OR...