Omega's love (Yoonmin) *Compl...

By RosetheK

What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkoo... More

Intro
Everyday thing
My Town I rule
Don't mess with Yoongi
Don't mess with Yoongi pt 2
A new friend
Making a new friend
The dream
The omega I want
I was minding my own business
Unwanted heathens
Stalking my bae
The realizing of a dream
This damn heat
Mates
A Namjin chapter
The scent of love(Taekook)
Day one (with gifts)
Day two (Mama and Child)
Day three (working and the creep)
Calming the heart... and Jealousy
The short war
Getting closer
The fight and the new friend
The actual fight
Mysticals
Cold
Meeting the weird wolf
My Alpha (Taekook)
Talking it out
Family matters
We fighting in the club
The soulmate date
Saying I love you
Becoming one
Lazy lovers
Mom mode activated
I have a Alpha!
I have a Alpha pt 2
Bloodbath
Mom shopping
Hating the guy(Taekook)
Detective (WuHope)
Visitor
Kink session
My Promise (Taekook)
Broken and betrayal (Namjin)
Rescued? (Namjin)
Dark truth(WuHope)
Getting answers
Losing love or finding a mate?(Namjin)
Fake friend(Taekook)
The panic of reality
A hint of insanity (Taekook)
I know everything
Main couple date
"Girls day"
Liar
Knowing (WuHope)
Meet JK
Telling secrets
Telling secrets pt2
My strength
Wolf squad
Found&Seek
The meaning of the symbol
Unanswered questions
No more doubt
Secret after secret
Interrogation
My Demon
The dark friend
I'm sad
Seeing the darkness
Awakening
Mate(WuHope)
Release the parents
Being "those" friends
Kinky Time
The dark is near
Kolive
Dilemma
Lil meow meow
Face to face with darkness
Alone with the voice
Meet daddy Kim
Prepping for the ball
It beings
Wolf
Ending the Hunavent
Babysitter
The hot wolf
Min-Ki
I'm a great dad
Creator
Prep talks
It's here
Powers
First fight
Kissing problems
The dark war
Ainther
Dragon of fire
Little wonders
The snack
I am Darkness
I love you
Pain & Power
Aluna
The hotness returns
Dark vs Light
Goddess of Hope
My only love
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue pt2
Our Yoonmin ending
Thanks! 💜
Q&A
Q&A (Alpha & Omegas)
Q&A(Wolves&Mystics)
Goddnessween
Its Christmas Eve!
Merry Minmas!

Yoonmin wedding

15.5K 648 490
By RosetheK

                     YOONGI'S POV

                   One year later

I am panicking. Today was Jimin's and I wedding and I was throwing up. "You about to mess up your suit and Jin is going to set fire to your insides". Namjoon said to me. "Why the fuck are you here anyway?". I asked. Three months ago, Jin found out he was pregnant with twins and he was excited. "Jin is sleeping, so I came to say hi and good luck". Namjoon said. I huffed. "I should be saying that to you". He blushed.

Namjoon was going to propose to Jin at the after party. He asked Jimin and I for permission and Jimin, without even asking me said yes. "Yoongi, you have my ring right? Young said he gave it to you". Namjoon asked playing with his fingers. I laughed. "I do". I said and went to get the ring.

"Here". I said giving him his ring. "THANK YOU!". Namjoon yells. He gave me a hug and ran out the room before Jin woke up. "You alright?". My brother asked. "I'm fine now Kook". I told him. "Good because the wedding starts in 10 minutes". Jungkook said and I fell on the ground.

"This asshole is going to make the Goddess cry, I'm going to kill him when he wakes up". "Xia, relax he'll wake up". "If he doesn't, I'll marry Jimin". I shot up and looked at Mr. Kim. "Well hello there Yoongi". Mr. Kim smiles at me. I growled at him. Mr. Kim laughs.

"Relax, I won't take him from you but if you hurt him, I will make him mines". He winks at me and leaves. "That fucking asshole". Xia and Jungkook laughs. "Let's go bro, it's starting, you ready?". Jungkook asked. "I'm ready".

I was waiting at the alter with Jungkook as my best man, Namjoon and SinGi. Young was going to do the ceremony. Yulia, TaeHyung, and Jimin's mom was the bride mates. Jin was the maid of honor. He forced Jimin to give him that title.

Jin was also the flower maiden. Yes, flower maiden, he changed it. Jin comes down the aisle throwing pink roses at people and on the ground. I look at Namjoon but he was covering his face at his mate.

"Look, Joonie ain't I pretty?!". Jin shouts. Namjoon nods his his head at him. "Wrong! I'm beautiful!". Jin was about to cry. He's about to ruin my wedding. I growled loudly at Namjoon. Joel came to Jin's side, touch his shoulder and Jin sat down quietly. I breath a sigh of relief. And the music starts to play. Jimin decided to wear a wedding dress.

                    Jimin's dress

Holy. I was speechless. Everyone was taking pictures and awing at him but me, I couldn't breath nor take my eyes off him. Perfection. He is pure perfection. I didn't even realize that Jimin was by my side till Namjoon hit me. "Huh?". I said stupidly and our guest laughs at me. "Your drooling Yoonie". Jimin said giggling. "Sorry". I said blushing. "Can I start now?". Young asked chuckling. "Yes, but skip all that bullshit". I said. "Sure".

"The two grooms....". Jimin stops him. "I am the Queen, Luna or man-bride take your pick papa". Jimin said. "Ok?". Young said confused. "The groom and umm Luna has vows that they wrote for each other". Young said.

"You know". Jimin said.
"I know". I said and we smiled at each other.

"That's it?". Young said looking at us both. "Yes". We said at the same time. Young sighed. "Does anyone....". "Skip that". Jimin and I said together. "Can I do my job properly please?". Young said putting his hand on his head. "Sure". I said and Young looks at me.

"Just kiss already". Young said rolling his eyes. "Can do". I said. I moved Jimin closer to me and I kissed him. "I represent to you the Alpha and Luna of the Min pack!". Young said and everyone cheers.

Everyone was having a blast. Jin was eating cake angrily. "Making me gain weight, WHO TOLD YOU TO BE THIS DAMN GOOD!?!". Jin screams at it. "JOONIE! Bring me some mustard and some uncooked rice, so I can show this cake how much of a slut it is". Jin smirked. Namjoon just leaves to find the weird things his mate asked for.

"CHIM CHIM!". TaeHyung came running to Jimin and clinged to him. "Look Chim look!". TaeHyung flashed his finger at him.

I look at my brother. "Congratulations bro". I said and my brother whispered a small thank you. "Chim, can I see yours?". TaeHyung asked. Jimin showed him the ring and TaeHyung lashed out on his Alpha. "WHY IS HIS RING BIGGER THEN MINES!?!". TaeHyung barked. "TaeHyung, your pregnant". Jimin said rolling his eyes.

TaeHyung was one month pregnant and Jin being already pregnant at the time was happy but their dad choked Jungkook out. TaeHyung said sorry to Jungkook and they leave. Finally I was alone with my Luna. I smirked and went to touch his leg but someone beat me to it. "MY BABIES!". Both Min-Ki and Flower came up to Jimin. Flower of course hissed at me.

"Why though?". I said "Cause I still hate you and I still didn't forgive you choking out Astro". Flower said. "You choked out my other child?". Jimin growled at me. "But babe he ate the Proma flower!". I whined. Jimin kissed my cheek. "It's ok love, just don't do it again". Jimin low voice turned me on. "Jimin". I used my Alpha voice and I saw him shiver. I smirked at that. "MIN!". God damn it.

Hoseok and his pregnant self came wobbling over to us with his Alpha protectively close to him. Hoseok was five months pregnant. "Jimin, I'm making you the godmother". Hoseok said and sits next to him. I sighed. "Sorry Yoongi". Caesar said in a low voice. I gave him a cold glare.

Everyone was talking to my Queen and I had enough. "I'm sick of people talking to me Yoongi". Jimin said. He took my hand, chants some words and we were outside somewhere.

Jimin took us to our place since I know my parents would want that. "Finally!". Jimin said and runs around in his dress since he refused to take it off. I laugh. He's beautiful. I take a picture of Jimin and he posed. "Really Jimin?". I asked. "Duh". Jimin said and posed again. I chuckled.

"Jimin come". I said and he came to me. I kissed his hand and he blushed. "How long?". I asked him and he turned ten different shades of red. "I-I found out last week". Jimin said playing with his fingers. I kissed him.

"I will be great dad, I promise". I said and kissed his stomach. He giggles. "I know Yoongi, I know". Jimin said. "But thank you Jimin". I said. "For what?". Jimin said confused.

"For showing me what love from a omega can do".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 12K 40
Alpha Jeon Jungkook wants what other alphas have a mate, cubs of his own but it'll never happen for him, not now. The more distant he feels from his...
199K 12.4K 37
After catching his boyfriend in bed with another alpha, Jeon Jungkook needs a quiet space away before he does something he'll regret. He heads up to...
38.1K 3.2K 42
He Leaving hybe behind, Jimin returns to what he knows best, losing himself in the thrill of the fight. Until the day he wakes up with an omega in h...