Movie-star love

By drearymistakes

When a girl named Kally bumps into a movie star named Dylan O'Brien in a screening she embarrasses herself bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 13

525 13 9
By drearymistakes

Kally's P.O.V

Wow going to Canada with Mr. O'Brien to see him on the set of his new movie The Education of Fredrick Fitzell. Who would've thought that's how I would be spending my week. Although I will miss a lot of school work. Tommy will help me out with it though. I can't believe how well he's doing knowing I don't want him back.  I sorta feel like he's not over me now that he's better. Maybe he's just trying to be in a good place with me... I hope that's it.

"So are you all packed?" Asked Dylan with his hands in his pockets and luggage beside his legs.

I nod my head, "yup. I'll meet you in the car." I tell him. He says okay and takes the stuff to the car loading it up then starting the engine.

I take out my phone from my pocket and dial Tom's number. It rings for a few until the other line picks up.

"Hey, tom."

"Hey, Kally. What's up?" He says with a happy tone.

"I actually need another favor,"

He stays silent for a minute, "what is it?"

"Well, the guy I've been dating I'm actually going to Canada with him for a week, um can you fill in for me at the school?" I let out hoping he won't say I'm crazy for traveling with a guy I had just met. The only thing is he doesn't know it's Dylan O'Brien.

"You just met the guy, didn't you? And you trust him enough to fly you to Canada?" He says as I can tell his tone is no longer happy.

"Yes, look can you fill in for me or not?"

"Yes of course I can Kally. Goodbye"

With that, he hung up. I can tell he's not happy and he probably won't fill in for me. I just wish he has moved on as I had. I lock the door then walk to the car where Dylan is moving his hands on the wheel like drum sticks bumping his head to the music. I smile then get in the car and close the door.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yes, I am," I say then look out the window. For some reason at the bit of my stomach, I feel this isn't going to be a great trip. I mean yes it will be different and I will get to see him act in person but, there's something else I have a bad feeling about.

---

"So this is my hotel I stay at when I'm not filming." He says with his arms spread out. I look around there's one bed and a little nightstand by it. And a small tv hanging on the wall in front of the bed. There's a bathroom which is always a plus.

"Nice." Is all I say then look out the window. There's a good view of a lake. "Did you ever go down there?" I asked pointing to the lake.

Dylan walks over, "No I haven't, but my co-star Mandy wanted me to go but I didn't want to."

"Why didn't you?"

I see his facial expression change as if he's hiding something, "Well, I don't think it's okay to go to a lake with a girl who isn't my girlfriend."

My turns to a wtf facial expression, we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend then but I guess he meant that we'd be girlfriend and boyfriend when he got back home so he didn't wanna go with her.

"I wouldn't have minded, it's not like you like her or she likes you. Your co-stars you're never going to see each other after this movie is done." I tell him then look back at the lake. Dylan's still looking at me I can tell from the corner of my eye.

"But I think she likes me"

I turn to look at him.

"That's why I didn't wanna go because she would have tried something and I really like you so I didn't wanna keep anything from you and that's why I never went down. I stayed in my hotel room until I had to go back to set."

"Hey, it's okay you don't have to explain." I chuckle, "I trust you, Dylan. I promise." I reach over to grab his hand. I kiss his cheek. "I like you a lot too." I smile.

----

"Dylan who's this?" The producer Wayne asks.

"This is my girlfriend Kally." He introduced me.

"Nice to meet you," he says and shakes my hand. I look over to the left and see a girl staring at me with a smirk. I guess that would be Mandy. The producer leaves and I turn to face Dylan. "she's staring at me... Is that her?" I whisper.

"Yeah, don't let her get to you. There are only a few weeks till I'm done shooting and she's gone. It's just going to be me and you forever."

Is there though? Will, we even last that long? He's an actor and I'm a teacher, well almost a teacher, I don't know if this will ever work out.

He brings me into a hug and lays his chin on his head. "Come on let's go to my trailer."

----

"Are you hungry? There's some food in the break room or whatever they call it." Dylan asks me.

"Oh um-"

"Dylan we need you." A skinny male says to him then leaves.

"Shoot, okay well I'll take you to the food and then meet me on set to watch me in action." He points to me and winks. He grabs my hand and brings me to the food. There are so many choices I might eat everything.

"Okay babe, enjoy and meet me to the right and you'll- you'll see me I have to go." Dylan kisses my lips quickly then runs to set.

"Wow, I didn't know he was such the romance type." A female voice spoke behind me. I turn around to see Mandy.

"Yup," is all I say. I have never felt this kind of feeling before jealousy when I was with Tommy I never got jealous because I knew he wasn't good for me so we were bound to end at some point.

"How long have you two been together?" She asks after popping a grape in her mouth.

"Oh, um. We actually just started dating." I say with a small smile.

She nods her head, "I see. Well, I hope it doesn't bother you when I kiss him." She announced with her hands on her hips.

I can tell she probably does this for a living trying to ruin other people's happiness.

"Oh, your character has to kiss his character? I don't mind your just acting it's apart of Dylan's job and I trust him." I tell her straight up I bet she was to aim for a different response.

"Well, that's very mature of you isn't it?" She mentioned then walked away. Whatever her game is it won't work. I just can't wait to watch and laugh at her fail.

I walk back to set with a sandwich and water. I see Dylan getting freshen up and he waves at me and smiles. I smile back then sit. I take a bite of my sandwich then drink some water.

"Okay, Dylan Mandy let's do this thing." Wayne the producer announces. Mandy and Dylan walk onto the set. They stand in front of each other. "And action!"

"Wow Fred, you have changed so much since when I first met you. I didn't think you would ever mean this much to me." Mandy's character says to Dylan's character.

Dylan puts his hands on her waist and pulls her closer, "I didn't think I'd mean anything to anyone. But you showed me that was possible. I never want to let go of you, Monica."

"You don't ever have to." Mandy strokes his cheek then brings him into a kiss.

My stomach drops for some reason. Dylan's hands find their way to cup her face as she tilts her head to the left to get better access for the kiss. The director yells cut and they didn't stop. I watch them kiss it's not their characters kissing anymore it's them... Dylan and Mandy. I drop my sandwich and water then run away.

"Mandy what the hell!" I hear Dylan yell.

"I bet your girl loved that." I hear her laugh.

I run faster so I can't hear anything anymore. I should've listened to my gut I knew it was a bad idea coming here. All I wanna do is go home to New York. I run inside Dylan's trailer and grab my things. I don't care what I left at Dylan's hotel I wanna leave immediately. I don't ever want to see him again.

"Kally! Kally- wait." He yells rushing through his trailer door. "please listen."

"I don't want to," I say trying to get past him.

"Please don't do this you have to listen to me I told you she has some crush I don't like her she wouldn't let go of me she wouldn't stop kissing me."

"Are you kidding? You can pull your lips away from another person you are kissing. It's not like your lips were glued to hers and you couldn't pull away because you could have pulled away. And I bet you are even lying about not going in the lake with her. You know I wanted to have a good time here with you. But I knew I had a sick feeling at the bit of stomach about coming here and I should've listened to it. God, why am I so stupid at picking guys to be with first Tom now you." I look up at him and I can see how hurt he was by those last few words I had just said.

"I'm sorry Dylan I just c- I can't do this." This time he lets me walk past him out of his door. I have no idea how I'm going to get home but I'll have to find a way. I need to get out of Canada away from where I lost someone who I thought meant everything to me.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated this fanfic! I was going to stop it but I actually liked it so much when I reread it and I'm happy to be continuing it! :) Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 1.2K 15
Ayra, a target for many terrorists, her high status keeps her hidden away from society. As an 18 year old girl, it's tough, having no friends and alw...
2.4M 52.6K 200
imagines about dylan o'brien & his characters :) #10 in stiles stilinski
43.2K 622 33
When Cassidy meets George through a friend, a relationship forms. But what happens when Cassidy's life gets in the way?
35.2K 1.3K 71
When two famous actors land the job of a lifetime, they never expected the life that would unfold for them. Life isn't all fun and games for all cele...