Coach Jimin || Jikook

By KM_RELIGION

Jeon Jungkook is a single father, he's raising his son who is struggling emotionally because of a recent acci... More

00 - Introduction
01 - The Accident
02 - Soccer Tryouts
03 - The Arcade
04 - Feeling Lonely
05 - Welcome
06 - Dinner with Jeon
07 - Others Accusations
08 - First Practice
09 - The Betrayal
10 - Romantic Feelings
11 - Forced Intimacy
12 - Keep Me Company
13 - The Truth
14 - Another Chance
15 - Moment of Clarity
16 - The Night Club
17 - A Mistake
18 - Caught In Action
19 - Disappointment
20 - Courage
21 - Deserved It
22 - Destined
23 - The Rejection
24 - Nice Distraction
25 - The Secret
26 - Confession
27 - Too Late?
28 - Making A Choice
29 - Growing Love
30 - Helping Hand
31 - The Game
32 - Victory
33 - Promise Me
34 - Everyone Needs Love
35 - Freed
36 - Reunited Bodies
37 - Comforting Presence
38 - Meant To Be
39 - Morning with Jeon
40 - No Forgiveness
41 - Restoring Friendship
42 - Attacked
44 - Stability
45 - Bonding
46 - Little Lies
47 - Young Love
48 - Happiest Man
49 - Lover's On Board
50 - Jeon Family
51 - Time Flies
52 - Future Adventures

43 - Opening Up

14.6K 816 261
By KM_RELIGION

hi i love you all <333

After Jimin gave his statement to Officer Kim Namjoon Jungkook was taking him back to his house, given what happened at the school there was no way he wanted for his boyfriend to be alone. Yoongi was clearly going to be sent to jail, there was too much evidence against him and they were both content, Jimin was happy that he could put all that drama behind him completely and move forward into his future with Jungkook.

"Jungkook I promise you that I'm fine." Jimin giggled, he hadn't even gotten a chance to step a foot out of the car because Jungkook was rushing over to him, opening the door like the gentleman he was and sweeping him off his feet then carrying him bridal style towards the doors of his house. Jimin was declaring that he wasn't even hurt and good to walk on his own but he threw his arms around Jungkook's neck anyways, letting his handsome strong boyfriend pamper him sweetly. 

Regardless of what Jimin said Jungkook continued carried his light body, he was going to make it his mission to show his boyfriend just how much he meant to him and nothing was going to stop him. Jungkook fumbled with the keys a bit before finally opening the doors and walking his lover towards the couch, gently setting him down and kissing his lips instantly. Jimin giggled and dragged him down to lay against his body to devour him more comfortably. 

"Wait, are you sure you're okay? He didn't hurt you, do you want me to get you some ice?" Jungkook questioned worriedly and all Jimin could do was shake his head and smile fondly, there was slight pain along his wrist from where Yoongi grabbed him but it was hardly noticeable with all the caring love and overwhelming happiness he was feeling right now watching Jungkook be so attentive to his feelings, his body and just him in general.

Everything Jungkook did, all the endearing words and supportive actions were ten times stronger than the temporary pain Yoongi caused him while they were dating and today. "I promise you that I'm okay, with you here I'm so much better, trust me Jungkook just having you by my side is all I need." Jimin expressed with tears welling up in his eyes, he tried not to show how fragile he was on the inside but when he blinked the tears were tumbling down. 

"Baby don't be afraid to cry, please don't ever think that I'll judge you or say something mean because that'll never happen. I'm so sorry about everything you had to go through with that fucker, and you don't need to tell me now or share with me the horror you experienced because I'm gonna do everything to make you forget it all." Jungkook professed with his doe eyes sparkling and Jimin was crying, he felt his heart fluttering crazily. 

"Thank you, but I probably should tell you, at least to help you understand why I was so adamant in staying in a relationship that had gotten so toxic. It's a long story though so brace yourself." Jimin sighed, tears stilling falling down his face until Jungkook wiped a few of them away. Jimin sniffled and took in a few deep breathes as he recalled all the memories of his life that lead up until this very day, it had been a roller coaster. 

"My eomma died when I was in middle school, I found it very difficult to mourn her the right way, my father was always working so I was always alone with my feelings and the only thing that comforted me was eating, literally everything in sight." Jimin exclaimed. It was a sore subject, something he wished he could just erase from his mind but it was the source of his self esteem issues and he was tired of being crippled by it. 

"I had gained so much fucking weight, I was so disgusted with myself and it made me fall into an even deeper depression. Well I was bullied of course, as if I wasn't suffering enough with the loss of the only woman I ever loved I had brutally mean comments to deal with also. Kids can be horrible, like why is it necessary to point out the difference in body types, what did me coping with food have anything to do with anyone's else life?" 

Jimin's tears along his cheeks were falling down rapidly, like violent flowing streams as he relived the memories in his mind and Jungkook hated how he couldn't do anything to stop it. "Before staring up high school I started working on my weight, skipping meals and counting all the damn calories and soon enough all those stupid fuckers that were making fun of me were asking me out on dates." Jimin chuckled bitterly. 

Jungkook was frowning, the thought of Jimin having to go through all that pain on his own was heartbreaking. "I had no idea what to do with all that attention, it was scary because I was so used to being invisible. So, I rejected everyone and the whole school thought I was some conceited bitch, and they started making up rumors that I slept with them out of spite." Jimin cried clinging to Jungkook's arms recalling how much he hated his youth. 

"Jimin I'm so sorry people were cruel." Jungkook expressed cleaning his lovers face with the back of his hand and kissing his plump lips to calm him down because he was shaking, trembling angrily at the harsh comments, rude side eyes and the horrible treatment. "It's okay, it got better though actually and that's where Yoongi came into the picture, but back then he wasn't this monster he is today, he was sweet."

Jungkook refrained himself from rolling his eyes. "Yoongi was the ace player of the basketball team, and everyone had a crush on him, including me. One winter I was waiting on them to finish practice because my team was preparing for a futsal match. The second his team spotted me they started throwing around the most vile remarks, things about fucking me in the locker rooms, joining them in a gangbang and other disgusting shit I should've never heard." 

Jimin's voice was cracking and Jungkook found himself becoming angry, pissed that people would hurt him like this, wishing that he could find a time machine to beat the shit out those fuckers for making him feel like his only value was sex. "Yoongi told them all to shut the fuck up though, he stood up for me in front of his friends and apologized on their behalf." Jimin whispered with his lips trembling. 

"Yoongi and I were never official in high school, but we did hook up on the downlow. He was my first for everything and I was crushed when we graduated and he didn't keep in touch with me. It wasn't until three years ago that I saw him again, he was working at the club and I was there with a few staff from school. We reconnected and had been dating since, he wasn't the same though and I told myself that people grew up and matured to justify it."

Jimin swallowed back the lump in his throat, he wasn't getting sad over Yoongi, he was just upset in himself for not seeing things clearly back then, he was blinded by his love. "Yoongi used to make me feel bad if I wasn't in the mood for sex, he'd make it seem like I wasn't satisfied with him and of course I was, I loved him I thought. So to not make him mad I'd do anything he asked of me, it didn't matter if I was exhausted, had a headache or was in physical pain."

Jungkook was silently listening to Jimin, boiling with rage but keeping it bottled up as his lover continued telling him more about himself. "I know now that it was wrong, that he was no good for me but he had made such an impact on my life before when I was younger so I wanted to keep him around. I was too stuck on the person that wasn't him anymore though, I was always seeing him as the cute basketball player that came to my defense instead of the domestic abuser he was."

"Fuck him, he manipulated you, he didn't deserve to have any of those beautiful first moments with you Jimin. God, I just really wished I could've broken every single one of his facial bones, to show him what a piece of shit he is, to demonstrate how you no longer need him around, not when I'm here to protect you from everything bad in this world." Jungkook spat through his clenched jaw recalling the way the delirious man wanted to hurt his lover. 

"Thank you for everything Jungkookie, I'm so glad to someone so special like you in my life. It's okay if you didn't get to punch him some more because I'm more than sure that you at least broke his ego and seeing him pissed that he wasn't going to be doing what he pleased anymore is good enough for me." Jimin reassured, he lifted his small hand and stroked at Jungkook's face, it had gotten tense when he told his story. 

But with the soft touches his boyfriend was giving him Jungkook's jaw muscles were becoming loose and his doe eyes were lighting up with joy again as he watched Jimin smile beautifully at him. Jimin leaned into Jungkook's face and stole a sweet kiss from his lovers soft sweet slender lips, grinning deviously. "You looked so damn hot protecting me like that though, I can't get the image out of my mind, do you box or something?" Jimin questioned with a sultry whisper.

Jimin was running his hands along Jungkook's biceps, they was covered with his black dress shirt but he was still squeezing at the bulging muscles that were flexing with the attention it was receiving. Jungkook groaned against Jimin's mouth and devoured his lips hungrily, biting down on the bottom one until his lover was moaning out and arching his back to make their crotches rub eagerly. "Yeah, sometimes." Jungkook teased.

"Mhm, to see that sight would be sexy as hell." Jimin snickered getting Jungkook to laugh and shift along the couch they were still laying over, his small lover opened his legs up and invited him to rest between his heavenly thighs. Jungkook immediately dove back in to kiss Jimin's lips some more while his hands roamed along the side of the perfect petite body squirming under him with delight. 

"I promise to never cause you any pain like the previous asshole boyfriend of yours Jimin and I'll continue to knock out anyone who even tries to hurt you baby." Jungkook muffled between kisses. His mouth was descending down the deliciously soft, vanilla tasting skin on Jimin's neck. He sucked hard, making small red filled circles appear, his hearing being blessed with the pleasured whines of his gorgeous, delicate boyfriend.

"Mmmh, Kookie, please keep doing that, punching people for me and touching me like this." Jimin moaned. His hands were pulling Jungkook's dress shirt up before sliding them under, his finger tips caressing his strong muscular back. "I love you." Jimin said breathlessly between his quickened huffs. "I love you more." Jungkook mumbled back not wanting to stop showing Jimin all the love he was neglected of during his time of need.

i hope these extra chapters are making the story better, more clearer and easier to understand 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590 22 1
Where Jimin is being late for his work in a row for three days because of Haneul and his boss mr. Jeon is not saying anything.
638K 26.4K 81
Jungkook is in love with a single dad. ➡yoonkook Started: feb 6, 2019 Ended: April 24, 2019
219K 10K 18
When the 28 years old CEO of Jeon Estates needs a nanny for his 3 kids. Jeon Joongki, Jeon Hyemi, Jeon Soeul. He is a good dad, but always forgots th...
11.1K 1.1K 34
Jimin found himself abandoned by his fiancé, thrust into the role of a single father to a son who bore a striking resemblance to Jungkook. What exac...