Hello Goodbye

By heoltrouble

Young Eunha was trying living in peace and enjoying her life after terrible break up, suffering by her own to... More

Author Note
The Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
#YoungJung vs #YoungKwon
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Jung vs Kwon
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two

Twenty Four

186 7 0
By heoltrouble

Kwon Hyuk

I didn't believe myself at first when I saw a glimpse of Eunha across of the groceries aisle, I thought I was just hallucinating, seeing her there, focusing on checking things on the shelves.

But when I walked closer, I knew it was really her. I started to change my mind when I forced myself to do not so fun grocery shopping earlier. I always hate shopping and since I broke up with Yuri now I have to do it myself.

I needed to talk to her.
Fuck the grocery shopping.

That was I thought while abandoning my trolley to approach her. Just like what she used to do, standing in front of the shelves, mumbling to herself as if she's discussing which one that she has to take. Always too focus and sometimes not aware with her surroundings.

Just three more feets away I could touch her but suddenly she turned around and accidentally bumped to my chest.

"Sorry--" she looked up and those pair of brown eyes met mine.

---

The owner of glittery finger nails were busy stirring hot chocolate as her cheeks puffing for no reason, not that I'm complaining. It was her habit and still, I'm just amazed that nothing much have changed about her except she's skinnier and more mature in her appearance.

She's beautiful and I felt some pang in my chest when I thought of her.

I didn't think she would say yes when I asked her to talk, though I read the puzzled look on her face. Probably thinking how the hell I suddenly appear in front of her.

But now here we are, in a nearby coffee shop with two dark chocolate doughnuts, hot chocolate and ice americano, just like what we used to order since we were in college.

"I thought you're in Seoul." I finally said after long silence between us, because I was too busy looking at her closely.

She looked up from her hot chocolate and looked at me with her brown eyes which actually not that brown if you look at them carefully, they're more like copper against honey and they're much prettier under the sunlight.

"I came back almost two weeks ago." She answered, nothing vengeful in her tone. It was normal, too normal for my liking.

Kiseok never mentioned that he's here with Eunha, probably because we were too busy fixing things, going from one meeting to another. And it would be weird to bringing Eunha up in our conversation.

"Until when?"

"I don't know, maybe until Mr. Jung tell me to go back." She said, reaching for her doughnut then took a bite.

"How long have you been working with him?" This was my curiosity, they looked comfortable to each other.

Correction; too comfortable.

"I was working for his father more than three years and then working with him after the old Mr. Jung rest in peace, ummm.. almost a year."

"You're not dating him, are you?"

She stopped chewing and looked at me with murdered eyes.

What?

I looked at her back, talking through my eyes.

"It's not your business." She glared at me before take a sip of her hot chocolate, but little that she knew, I noticed her cheeks blushed hard.

I knew something happen between them, but not something that I couldn't interfere. It's too soon to call it love and I can use it as my chance.

"Okay, sorry." I nodded, I decided to become friend first with her. Make her feel comfortable with me is my first step.

"How are you?" She changed the topic which I found it was a good start.

"I'm good, healthy and look older."

She studied me for few seconds, before asking another question.

"Did something happen?"

"Huh? Life happen, I guess?" I replied, not knowing what exactly she meant.

"You.. you have dry scar." She pointed out, fixing her eyes on my left lip, she must saw a dry scar on my left lip. "There, and it's not scar because you fell on your skateboard."

I smiled smugly, she remembered my obsession to skateboard.

"Who did that?" She asked again, still not satisfied.

"Did what?" I quirked my eyebrow, pretending to not knowing what she's talking about.

"Someone punched you." She said, "and you deserved that."

I noticed the sarcasm.

"Some five." I finally spilled the tea, Eunha was stubborn, she wouldn't stop questioning until she get what she wants.

"Five?? It's not one vs one fight? What did you get yourself into? They bullied you." She scrunched her nose.

"Eunha, I'm not kid anymore. And no, no one bully me." I glared at her.

"But look at you, you let them having fun with your face." She made a duck face without she realised.

"It's just my unlucky day, I'm fine now. And stop looking at me like it was my fault, you look like my mom right now."

"But, someone-- I mean some five, they didn't punch you out of the blue without valid reason. Did you fight them back?"

Instead of answering her question, I chuckled.

"What?" Her brown eyes looked bigger.

"I should get into fight more often then." I said casually.

"Why?"

"To get your attention and listen your rambling all day long, I like it."

----

Young Eunha

Is this right?
Meeting with my ex-boyfriend without Kiseok knowing.
Is this count as cheating?
Nope, nope.
Kiseok and I aren't dating, we're free.
But how do I feel of Kiseok meet Clara behind my back?
I'm going angry, sulking, and upset.
Probably crying because I'm jealous.

Hyuk popped out of nowhere without warning, changing my direction from grocery shopping then go back home, now I'm here, inside the coffee shop, looking at him, noticing his obvious dry scar on his left lips.

And no, he didn't look ugly with that scar.

It was awkward at first because we haven't talked more than three years, and last time we talked was when I had to go to his office and became witness his romantic fairy tale relationship with his fiancée.

Speaking of romance, what is he doing here?
He should be busy, preparing his wedding.
Or maybe he should cuddling his fiancée.

Again, why do I care?

I sneered to my drink, until Hyuk calling me back to reality.

"Do you want more doughnuts?"

I shook my head. I already ate one, it was a delicious one. Buying more and taking them home is tempting, but not when there's Hyuk here.

I guess I'll just come back next time.

"Do you want to take home of them?" Hyuk asked again, slightly looked amused.

Huh? Did I say it out loud?

"Uh? N-no, this is enough."

He chuckled, "Okay, next time then. We're going to meet again, right?"

I felt dizzy because of his sudden attack, I didn't know what was his intention because last time I checked he was proudly bragging and showing of to me about how happy he was. He showed me that he moved on, but why did he suddenly become so friendly like this?

I wanted to say something but when I opened my mouth, his phone rang.

Good.

"One second, I need to answer this." He looked at me apologetically then excused himself.

Kwon Hyuk, my ex-boyfriend who's going to married soon was standing five feet away from where I sat, talking seriously over the phone. With his left hand held the phone while his other hand busy pinched her bridge of pointy nose, looked uneasy. The look that I have known for a long time, it was his habit whenever he heard unpleasant news.

And I obviously had no idea what's going on here, literally clueless.

"I'm sorry, work can be so demanding." He said as he sit back on his seat in front of mine.

"That's fine, I can relate." I gave him small smile.

"I need to go, sorry it's not like what I planned. I'll drive you back home then, come.."

What- NO.

I lived with Kiseok and I didn't want to add more drama. What if Kiseok found out?

No, please no.

"No, you don't have to. I'll just grab an uber."

He looked hesitate, "Is that okay? You know I can drive you-"

"Thank you, but I know you're in hurry. I'm okay, really."

Please just give in.

"Really?"

"Really." I nodded, "thank you for the doughnuts and drink by the way."

"My pleasure, I'll make it up next time. I'm sorry I have to go." He looked not happy with himself then rushing out from the coffee shop.

But not less than a minute I saw him running back inside the coffee shop to my direction.

"Eunha.." he looked so serious and stiff.

And I was still dazed and confused.

"Uh?"

"I broke the engagement, me and Yuri will not get married."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 815 37
"Y/N, do you remember something?" Yes. You do. But not what he wants you to remember, you remember what you shouldn't at this moment. Definitely not...
2.8K 180 24
Hyunjin and Changbin were a happy couple. Until the day Hyunjin's father found out and forced them to break up. Chan decides to take a heartbroken Ch...
7.5K 454 15
"I think I've fallen for you. The real you." -Jeon Jeongguk ____ Park Meira was an average college girl with a not so average side job. She happened...