Consequences•Jacob Black

By everlovleyjewel

"ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʟᴀᴡs, ᴏʀ ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴏʀ sᴜᴘᴇʀ sᴇɴsᴇs. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ." ... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ•ᴏɴᴇ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs ʜᴏᴛ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ
ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴡᴇ ᴍᴇ
ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs
ʟᴏᴠᴇ sǫᴜᴀʀᴇ
sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ
ʟᴀ ᴘᴜsʜ ʙᴀʙʏ, ʟᴀ ᴘᴜsʜ
sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀ
ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ʙᴀsᴇʙᴀʟʟ
ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘs
ᴘᴀʀᴛ•ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇs ʀᴜɪɴ ʟɪᴠᴇs
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ sᴀɴɪᴛʏ
ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ
ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴄʏᴄʟᴇ ᴍɪsʜᴀᴘs
ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ғᴀᴄɪɴɢ ғᴇᴀʀs
ɪᴍᴘʀɪɴᴛ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ
ᴡᴏʟғ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ•ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ғᴀɪʟ
ɢᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴇᴅ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
ᴀɴᴄʜᴏʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴ's ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
sᴡɪᴛᴢᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ
ʙᴀᴄᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
sᴄʀᴇᴡᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ
ᴍʏ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ ᴡᴀsɴᴛ ᴜɴɪɴᴠɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ?
ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ
ᴏʜ sᴏ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ
sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ•ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀ
ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ ᴏғ ᴀ ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ
ʜᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ sʜᴏᴘ
ʜᴏʀʀɪᴅ ᴀɴɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴀʀʏ
ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ
ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴜɴɴᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs
ᴘᴀʀᴛ•ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
ᴀ ғʀᴇsʜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
ʟᴏᴄʜ ɴᴇss ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ
sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴄᴏᴜsɪɴs
ᴀᴜɴᴛɪᴇ ʟʏᴅɪᴀ
ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇsᴛ
ᴀʟɪᴄᴇ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ
ᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴅᴏ ᴜs ᴘᴀʀᴛ
ᴡᴏʟғ ɢɪʀʟ
ᴅᴏ ᴜs ᴘᴀʀᴛ
ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ

9.1K 245 79
By everlovleyjewel

"ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅs ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ"

~ᴀᴅᴇʟᴇ 'ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ'

"Shouldn't you be out hunting?" I asked just feeling the presence Rosalie made in my room.

"Shouldn't you be at the Rez?" She asked and I rolled my eyes but glance over to the clock, it was about four in the afternoon.

"It's going to happen on the same day." I said fidgeting with some random object that laid in front of me on my desk.

"It's a horrid coincidence but I promise we'll be okay, no ones going to get hurt." She said sadly, who would've thought that the fight would be on the same day that she lost her father.

"Is that an Alice prediction or you just lying through your teeth?" I asked and she chuckled.

"It's Emmett's prediction we all know he's hopeful enough for all of us." She said and I cracked a smile.

"What time are you leaving?" She asked and I sighed, she thought I'd be staying at the Rez where it's safe..no one told her the new plan.

"I'm going be stay with Ed and Bella on the mountain. Sam's beta, Seth is going to stay with me." I said and her entire face flashed with fear but she stayed composed.

"Edward had already left, that means-" She went to say but got cut off by an enthusiastic knock on my front door. Her mind was too busy going in too many directions to even sense the young wolf.

"Seth is here." I said and she sighed nervously, why was she more nervous about her staying in the woods than the fight in general.

"You stay safe okay? And warm." She said and I smiled lightly as I hugged her.

"You stay safe too, and tell Em not to be too cocky out there." I said grabbing my bag and a maroon leather jacket.

"I'll see you soon, mom." I said walking out of my bedroom and down the stairs.

Rose stood in the room stunned, if it were physically possible for her to cry she knew for sure she'd be doing it.

All Rosalie ever wanted was a simple life that consisted of a husband and a daughter and all Lydia wanted was a simple life that consisted of family and they may not have the simplest life but they fulfilled each others dreams.

"You know I could carry you right?" Seth says as he stopped and turned to see me lagging behind.

"It's okay I don't need you to-" I went to say but he just scooped me up and began walking.

"I don't want you getting sick before we even get there." He said feeling my icy skin against his burning flesh.

"Thank you." I said and he chuckled.

"You don't have to thank me-" He went to say but I stopped him.

"For staying with me." I said and he smiled.

"It's no problem I know you chose the strongest and better wolf to keep you safe at least that's what Sam told me but now that I think about it that's him." Seth rambled and I chuckled.

"I'll tell you why I picked you but you have to keep it a secret, okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"You're my favorite." I said and he smirked.

"I knew it." He said enthusiastically.

"Just up there is where they set up camp." Seth said as he stopped walking causing me to step down from his arms.

"I'm gonna phase you can go ahead if you want." Seth said and jogged away a bit as I stayed put.

He soon came out, his chestnut brown shaggy fur bringing out his shiny eyes.

We walked side by side a few feet farther and went through the tree line to find Edward, Jacob, and Bella.

"Hey." I said simply looking at the three, I hadn't noticed that it was already getting dark out.

"You sure you wouldn't be more comfortable sleeping at the Rez?" Ed asked seeming jokingly but was dead serious, he didn't want her anywhere near the fight.

"As tempting as that sounds I'm here to babysit my pup." I said touching Seth's head beside me who jokingly steered.

"Please tell me you brought more layers it's going to get below zero and your wearing a skirt." Ed said not trying to be rude but more worriedly know he couldn't keep her warm, not like Jacob could.

"Don't worry about it, I got it covered." Jacob said picking up a coat that rested on a wooden log.

"Sam said to bring it, he wanted to be extra sure you were warm."  Jacob said and I smiled catching the coat he tossed towards me.

"He really didn't appreciate my suggestion for keeping you warm-" Jake went to say with a smug look.

"That's enough Jacob." Edward said with a threatening face while Jake just rolled his eyes.

"Your cold." Jacob said sitting across from me as I laid beside Bella, my eyes rolling as they opened wide.

Bella was visibly shaking as I tried my best to console it.

"Thank you Jake for stating the obvious." I said giving him a snarky look, I didn't mean to be snappy but I was freezing.

"I can't watch this anymore." Jacob said getting up from where he was siting and going to go between Bella and I.

"Then maybe you'd prefer to be outside of the tent." Edward said but Jacob didn't even pay him attention.

As Jacob hit the ground beside me I instantly moved closer wrapping my arms around his waste, putting my head on his lower stomach, he has the warmth I craved.

As the warmth hit my body it flooded my inside as well, it felt nice to be close to him.

Edward stared at Bell who was sleeping, she was freezing and he couldn't warm her, not like Jacob did Lydia.

"Jacob." Edward said and he just nodded as he wrapped his other arm around Bella who in her sleep moved closer to the heat Jacob provided to her.

"Thank you." Ed said forcefully, a mans greatest weakness is his pride but the two men in the tent were willing to loose it both to protect these girls.

"Why don't you try and get some sleep." Jacob said looking down at me with a small smile.

"I'm just gonna go check on Seth first." I said going to get up but he pulled me back towards him.

"I sent him home to sleep, he'll be back in the morning." He said and I nodded laying my head on his chest.

"Okay, and Jacob." I said and he looked down at me.

"Thank you for keeping me warm." I said and he smiled as I felt his chest move in a chuckle.

"Anytime." He said tightening his grip as he pulled me closer into his chest.

Not too long after I was fast asleep, I had to be out for a few hours. As I began waking up my eyes stayed close as I listened to what Jacob and Ed were saying.

"You shouldn't be so hard on her, the imprint affects her as well." Edward said, the conversation sounded a bit heated.

"You don't think I know that? How much she hates herself when she's with that guy and can't help to think about me." He said as I laid motionless in his arms, I felt so vulnerable.

"She cares about you a lot more than she may show, she still feels she supposed to be with Josh." Ed said and he nodded.

"I know she's always going to have that first love, the one that you can't imagine your life without but one day she's gonna let go and then I'll be there." Jacob said looking at Bella, she was his Josh.

"He's gone now so why aren't you-" Edward went to ask but Jacob cut him off.

"There's too much going on, I don't want to burden her more but maybe later on." I said and as Jacob tensed I felt it a good time to shift and allow my eyes to flutter open.

My eyes immediately landed on Ed who had already knew I was awake, he just gave me a knowing look which went ignored. I sat up, my shoulder still against Jacob's as I took a deep breath.

"Is Seth back yet?" I asked and Ed chucked, of course that would be my first question.

"Yeah he's outside." Ed said just as Bella began to wake. I stood up and just as my skin left Jacob's I immediately felt the craving to be close to him again, must be the imprint I thought.

I unzipped the tent and grabbed my coat off the floor before stepping out. As I pulled the coat on I looked around for Seth but didn't see him.

"Boo." He said coming up behind me causing me to jump about six feet into the air.

"Seth!" I yelled slamming my hands on his chest as he just cracked up laughing.

"Why are you shaking? I didn't get you that bad." He asked and I scoffed.

"You could've been an evil newborn that could have bit me." I said and he nodded with an 'o' face.

"Ooh bad timing." He chalked it up too.

"Did you talk to Sam?" I asked and he smiled with a nod.

"Yeah." Seth said casually but didn't mention a word more.

"Is he okay?" I asked and he made another 'o' face.

"Oh yeah he's good, worrying about you like crazy though. He didn't actually say that but the whole wolf mind link thing, oh and Paul wants to make sure you have a good coat. I told him you were perfectly warm all cuddled up with Jake and such." Seth said in a ramble, I was only able to catch half of it but before I could reply Ed, Bella, and Jake came out of the tent and Jake stayed back with us while Bella and Edward walked away into the woods.

"Seth, Sam wanted you to stay shifted." Jacob said using an authoritative tone.

"I know I was just about too, I was just letting Lydia know about Sam." He said and Jacob nodded, he then jogged away to phase.

"You okay?" He asked and I let a sigh slip.

"I just have to have faith in them, you'll all come home safe." I said and he smiled slightly.

"We're gonna be okay Lydia." He said wrapping a supportive arm around my shoulder it felt so normal. Seth soon came out of the woods, phased. He had a new message.

"Can you go get Ed, to translate." I asked and he squinted a bit.

"I could-" He went to say but I cut him off.

"Please don't phase..not yet." I said in such a light voice that instantly made him start jogging off into the direction Bella and Ed walked in. The sooner he phased the sooner he went down to fight, or at least that's what it felt like and I wasn't ready for that..not yet.

He never came back, instead came Ed with a face full of distress. "He deserved the truth." Edward said looking at me apologetically.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as Seth ears perked up.

"He kissing her." Ed said staring off.

"What!" I exclaimed.

"I did it on purpose, he needed to know-" He went to say but I stopped him.

"It should've been on Bella's terms and not in the middle of all of this." I said and he sighed.

"Jacob's coming." He said and I just looked around nervously, how was I going to deal with this?

"You better go see Bella." I said and he used his speed to go.

"Lydia-" Jacob said running out of the woods, I stayed silent for a moment wondering why life couldn't be unproblematic for once.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it-it doesn't change -" He went to say but I stopped him.

"You don't need to explain anything to me, you can do whatever you want Jacob I don't-" I went to say but he cut me off, damn we really did have a habit of not letting each other finish .

"I don't have too but I need too." He said with pleading eyes so I sighed allowing him to continue.

"I-I don't know why I did it or why she let me but I promise it meant nothing because your the only one I want to be with okay Lydia I only want you." He said sending chills down my spine.

With what I had heard early everything started go click, first love. This was him saying goodbye, to human Bella, to his first love.

"Lydia just please don't shut me out, I can't-" Jacob went to say but doing what we do best I cut him off but this time with a kiss.

A kiss full of hunger and passion, as the wind blew the snow sprinkled off the tree's and over us. This moment felt like a fairy tale, it felt like we weren't in the middle of a war, there wasn't vampires or werewolves, but just two teenagers with a lot of love in their hearts.

A few minutes later we were sitting hand in hand on a wooden log talking about what plans we had in the future before all this chaos.

Seth soon walked over giving Jacob a nod, it was time for him to go causing a distraught look to appear on my face.

"I won't go if you don't want me too." He said and I took a deep breath.

"No they need you down there. I'll be fine here, Seth's got my back." I said and he squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"I'll see you soon then." He said as we stood up, only giving a small smile Jacob sighed as he went to walk away.

"What the hell." He mumbled under his breath before turning about and jogged back before grabbing my cheeks as he pressed his lips against mine.

As we pulled apart both breathless he chuckled. "For good luck." He said and I smiled as I watched him leave for real this time, just as Bella and Edward emerged from the tree line.

"Seth says he doesn't appreciate the pda." Ed said as he made a noise.

"But it's was nice to see you happy." He said speaking for Seth as I sat beside him on the log, petting his head.

"What do we do now?" I asked looking up to Edward who had Bella by his side.

"We wait." Ed said as I leaned my head against Seth with worry boiling in the pit of my stomach.

"It's starting." Edward sand reading Seth's thoughts causing me to jump up.

"You better let me know what's happening, don't hold back." I said looking him dead in his eyes, this wasn't a time to try and spare my feelings. If someone is hurt I need to know.

"Jacob just got there. He's good." Edward said and I let out a sigh of relief. Bella and I just watched Edward's fave as he saw the action through Seth's mind.

"Jasper back off you can't be everywhere at – watch out!" Edward scolding knowing even with the supernatural hearing Jasper couldn't hear him.

"Is Jasper alright?" Bella asked as I nervously gripped my hands together.

"Don't let them protect each other, good, go around-" Ed said but suddenly he stops, blinks, briefly disoriented as his mind is cut-off from the battlefield. He looks around, finds Seth frozen as well. They shared a tense look.

"What's going on?" Bella said while I stood abruptly.

"Is someone hurt?" I asked my eyes already glossy from the cool winds.

"Seth go." Edward said and Seth hurried off.

"Ed what are you doing?" I said fearfully.

"Is it Jasper? Bella asked as we both stared at Ed in anticipation. Edward grabbed both our arms pulling us behind him.

"She's close. I can hear her thoughts. She knew we weren't there, but she caught my scent." Edward not even having to speak her name, it was Victoria.

"She knew you'd be with me." He said, this was one of the few times you could actually hear worry in his voice and that truly terrified me.

"She found us." Bella said clutching Edwards arm while I just stood behind them in shock, I thought I'd be safe here but then again deep down I had to know it wouldn't of been.

"She's not alone, she knew Lydia would be with us." Ed said just as a man stepped out of the woods, it was Riley Beers the kid who went missing.

"Riley... Listen to me. Victoria's just using you, to distract me. But she knows I'll kill you." Edward said and Riley hesitates, surprised to be addressed.

"In fact, she'll be glad she doesn't have to deal with you anymore." He continued as Victoria emerges from the woods, forming a triangle with Riley. Bella, Edward and I at the apex.

"Don't listen, Riley. I told you about their mind tricks." Victoria said as Riley just looked between the two.

"I can read her mind, so I know what she thinks of you." Ed said as Riley looked confused.

"He's lying." She said to him but her eyes never left Edward.

"She only created you and this army to avenge her true mate, James. It's the only thing she cares about. Not you." Ed said and Riley was beginning to hesitate. He glances at Victoria.

"There's only you. You know that." Victoria said and Riley focuses back on Edward, positioning himself to attack. Victoria's eyes burrow into Bella's with bloodlust, revenge.

"She's not, so he can read minds I predict death, you will die if you go against us. Would someone that loves you bring you to die?" I asked and Riley faltered ever so slightly, doubt seeping into his mind. But Victoria's face is convincingly emotional.

"Riley... Don't let them do this to us. You know I love you." Victoria said she needed him to believe her and he did.

"You're dead." Riley says charging toward Edward who doesn't move.

Out of nowhere Seth leaped from the cliff above to land on Riley, taking a chunk out of Riley's hand.

Riley roars with fury and pain as Seth circles back for another attack. While Seth keeps Riley on the defense, Edward starts toward Victoria who backs toward the trees.

Edward sees she's about to escape, runs to stop her.

"You can escape. You always do. But you won't get another chance like this again." Ed said and Victoria hisses at him, backs further away.

"You want her. You want me to feel the pain you felt when I killed James, but worst you want the both of them. When I tore him to pieces. When I turned him into ash. When I turned him into nothing." Edward said and Victoria finally erupts and charged at Bella.

But Edward never lets her get close, he intercepts her and they roll down the hill in a death grip.

"What do we do?" Bella asked quietly with fear in her voice as I just grabbed her hand.

"I don't know let me think." I said and she just asked again.

"Lydia what are we-" She went to ask but I picked up and handed her a piece of slate. I shoved it into her hand and held it over her other arm before releasing.

"Call it a distraction." I said and Bella didn't even faulted she just took the slate and cut her arm slightly before gasping in pain.

Everyone stopped and turned to us. Ed used this moment to flip Victoria over his head, across the clearing and into a tree which broke it into two.

He then spun Riley who's still bedazzled by the blood. Hearing a screeching sound like metal tearing, as suddenly, Riley was screaming! His arm is gone!

Edward tosses the arm aside and bolts back to Victoria

Seth who had finally recovered,leaps up and tackles Riley and drags him screaming into the woods.

"Victoria! Victoria!" Riley shouted as Seth dragged him but she doesn't even glance at him, revelaing to Riley the painful truth. The last thing we see of Riley is his tragically betrayed face... then we heard the sounds of Seth tearing him apart, the metallic screeching.

I tore the stomach of my shirt out, reveling my skin to the icy cold air, to make a make-shift bandage for Bella's wound as Ed charged at Victoria.

I tried my best to keep Bella's attention away from the two brawling vampires. I kept direct pressure on her wound while repeating, "does this hurt?" about thirty times.

But before I knew it we heard a body drop to the ground, squeezing my eyes shut and taking a deep breath I turned around. It was Victoria, she was dead or almost.

Walking over to Ed I pulled matched that were I had in the side of my boot.

I struck the match before throwing it at her body, now she was dead.

"I didn't want you to see that." He said feeling a bit shameful.

"Get over it Ed, you killed the psycho bitch, good riddens. Now is everyone okay? Down at the fight I mean?" I said stopping myself from going into a full on ramble just as his face changed, something was wrong.

"The Volturi, they're coming." Ed said and I called Seth before the two supernatural beings sped Bella and I down the mountain.

A massive fire caught my eye as the four of us raced out of the tree lining.

"How long?" Ed immediately asked Alice as I looked around counting the wolves, to say I was still worried would have been an understatement.

"A few minutes. Maybe ten." Alice said but I payed no attention, I took a deep breath, they were all okay.

"They timed their arrival well." Rosalie said very sarcastically as she walked towards me.

"Probably hoping the newborns took a few of us out." Emmett said as he watched his mate grab my shoulders and scan my body for any bruises and when she found none, she just smiled lightly before turning back to the conversation.

Edward stops as he sees someone by the fire.

"What's she doing here?" Ed asked as we all turned to look at the young new born girl who was still alive.

"We offered her safe haven if she stopped fighting, she took it." Esmae said and I held back any remark I was getting ready to make, I mean come on now isn't the time to take in orphans.

"The pack needs to leave. The Volturi won't honor a truce with the werewolves." Carlisle said and I looked my to the wolves.

"Jacob." I mumbled looking for him in the pack of wolves, he stood tall for me to see him, his beautiful brown locks standing out.

In that moment I felt at true peace but it didn't last for long when suddenly he hears a vicious snarl coming from behind him in the woods, spins to see Leah cornering one last male newborn who was hiding. Leah charges the newborn.

"Leah, don't!" Ed yelled and I felt as thought everything was spinning.

Before the newborn could hurt her Jacob leaps onto him and tackled him. They rolled into the clearing where Jake bites a piece of his face off but the male newborn gets his arms around Jacob and crushed him.

"Jacob!" I yelled immediately running over while he howled in agony. The other wolves are instantly there and pounce at the new born while I fall right beside Jacob who has shifted back.

I pulled his head into my lap immediately putting my hands through his hair attempting in anyway to calm him. Not even Edward or Carlisle managed to make it to him quicker than I did.

Carlisle quickly examines him as he writhes in pain; I did my best to steady him.

"Jake please hold still, Carlisle is gonna take care of you." I said holding onto his head still running my fingers through his hair, it seemed to soothe him as much as it would be possible now.

"The bones on the right half of his body are shattered." I said as Jacob, in excruciating pain, squeezes Edward's hand.

"Jacob, hey I'm right here okay, your gonna be okay. You'll be fine before you know it we'll be cliff diving, okay?" I said tears welling up in my eyes, it was obviously I was trying to convince myself more of this.

"Jacob, you idiot. I had it." Leah said speaking only out of guilt.

"Leah!" Sam yelled.

"Sammy." I croaked our tears dripping down my cheeks, landing in Jacobs hair.

"It's okay." He said, as Paul leaned beside me attempting anyway to be supportive towards both Jacob and I.

"I need to set the bones before his accelerated healing kicks in. It's already starting." Carlisle said looking to Sam as my clouded eyes stayed connect with Jacob's.

"We need to get him out of here. We're not gonna win a fight with the Volturi." Edward said to them.

"We'll take him back to Billy's." Sam said and Carlisle nodded.

"I'll be there as soon as I can." He said and I finally stood up to look at Ed.

"I'm going with them." I said but Edward went to stop me.

"The Volturi-" He went to say but I cut him off.

"I don't give a damn about them, I'm going with him he's hurt, he needs me and I need to be there with him." I said not giving the Cullen clan another glance.

The pack lifted Jacob into the air as he cried out in pain. I walked beside them as we walked off into the woods with him.

A.N

so so so sorry that I took so long to publish but I really just wanted to take my time and do the best and this may be the end of the movie but definitely not the end of this part, next chapter is the last for part three get ready because some real shits about to happen !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 301 23
~Tell your sparkly disco ball to stop reading my mind before I shove a bat up his ass~
98.9K 1.2K 52
Will Include: Jacob Black Seth Clearwater Embry Call Quil Ateara Jared Cameron Paul Lahote Sam Uley Leah Clearwater Edward Cullen Emmett Cullen Jasp...
512K 12.5K 40
'𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘥𝘰. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪�...
70.8K 2.3K 20
❝ 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘬. ❞ ― 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 . . . 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 ...