Billionaire's Innocent Wife...

By A_rebelliousdreamer

Randhir Singh Shekhawat, the 27 years old elder son of Shekhawats ,one of the richest business family of the... More

A sneak in the story
C H A P T E R - 1
C H A P T E R - 2
C H A P T E R - 3
C H A P T E R - 4
C H A P T E R - 5
C H A P T E R - 6
C H A P T E R - 7
C H A P T E R - 8
C H A P T E R - 9
C H A P T E R - 10
C H A P T E R - 11
C H A P T E R - 12
C H A P T E R - 13
C H A P T E R - 14
C H A P T E R - 15
C H A P T E R - 16
C H A P T E R - 17
C H A P T E R - 18
C H A P T E R - 19
C H A P T E R - 20
C H A P T E R - 21
C H A P T E R - 22
C H A P T E R - 23
C H A P T E R - 24
C H A P T E R - 25
C H A P T E R - 26
C H A P T E R - 27
C H A P T E R - 28
C O M I N G S O O N
C H A P T E R - 30
C H A P T E R - 31
C H A P T E R - 32
C H A P T E R - 33
C H A P T E R - 34
C H A P T E R - 35 (A)
C H A P T E R - 35 (B)
C H A P T E R - 36
C H A P T E R - 37
I M P O R T A N T N O T E
C H A P T E R - 38
C H A P T E R - 39
C H A P T E R - 40
C H A P T E R - 41
C H A P T E R - 42
C H A P T E R - 43
C H A P T E R - 44
C H A P T E R - 45
E P I L O G U E

C H A P T E R - 29

28.3K 1.4K 63
By A_rebelliousdreamer

I think some of my readers don't like the previous update as the vote bar didn't cross the target yet I am giving this update for my those readers who never forget to leave their motivating comments and votes.

~~~~~~~~~

Sanyukta...

How could I relate every dot in the present scenario of my life.My husband suddenly started acting sober or I can say romantically .There is another fact that I have been relishing his warmth and the thought of spending more time with him in his personal space gave a weird churn inside my tummy.

"Thinking about me Strawberry..."I heard Abbey's husky voice.

My eyes shot open and raised my head to take a glance of my dearest brother in law whom I left in the party and didn't budge to tell him everything later.

For that you need to come out of your hubby's dreams babe!

My inner self mocked me.He was looking smoking hot in his hooded cardamom brown sweater coupled faded blue jeans .His hairs were messy but giving him the sexiest look.He took a seat across me folding his hands on the table.

"I am sorry Abbey..I didn't tell you before leaving the party ..."I apologetically looked at him.

He was playing with his phone.His coldness irked me but I was at fault
at that time.

"Abbey I am talking to you..please say something.. you're the only person whom I can call my own..as for now.."I emphasized each words .

"Strawberry I am not mad at you.."he gave me an assuring nod ,"It just I don't want you to go through the odd situations alone ...I understand that it's personally your call but still as a friend as a brother it's my duty to stand by you and you should too inform me before taking any step...trust be you won't be disappointed when it comes to protect you ..."he said.

"I know.. but that scenario made me sceptic whether I should give him a chance to prove his loyalty to this marriage or just walk out of this budded relationship..."I clarified my state of mind.

"You know my brother used to be the man whore in his bachelor life but now I can bet my life that he will never indulge himself in adultery..."he defied his brother.

I smiled remembering the same.

"Abbey my classes are over  a little early so I am going to meet my mom..wanna join me.."I asked him .

"You go ahead ,I have to meet someone ..very important.."he winked at me.

"Ohh..and that someone is coming here only.."I gestured him to look behind his back .

A light blush crept on his face when
a girl with burgundy hairs stood beside me.

"Hey Melissa.."I gave my beat friend
a side hug.

"Sanny..I didn't see when you leave the campus..is anything wrong with you."she asked me in a concerned voice.

"Nah.. everything is alright.. but sorry guys I have to go now..bye.."I playfully said  to them and collected my stuffs.

"Abbey..btw your someone is equally important for me as well.."I added and left the new love birds to spend some quality time but I was feeling guilty for lying that I am going to meet my family .

When I exit the main gate of the university,his private mustang was waiting for me there.His driver bowed in front of me.

My heart started dancing with the stupid prediction of him being inside the car but my utopian bubbles bursted when the driver opened the door for me....and there was no one!

I reached at home around five in the evening and directly headed to my room to avoid any sort of coincidental meeting with him when I was looking like a cave woman after an exhausting day.

After reaching in my room I quickly changed into a pair of plain black leggings with maroon loose sweater because the weather did not allow me to wear something presentable .

Ohh so you wanna impress him!

I sat down on my study table to collect the papers which I would need when I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in.."I said without looking at the person as my whole concentration was on my study materials.

"Ma'am..Randhir Sir is asking for you.."one of the maid answered in the monotonous tone that an attendant use for his/her master.

I snapped my head in the direction of the entrance where she was standing with fold hands.

"Where is he now..?I asked her.

"In his room and he wants to you see him right now..and yeah he tell you to come with your books and other study stuffs.."she dictated his words
to me.

"Hmm you can go Stella..I am going there only.."I passed her a smile.

She bowed and left .As she left I wiped the sweet beads from my face that was the result of the tension inside my system.I hung my bag on my shoulder and moved out of my room.

I can do it.I can definitely do it.I kept repeating these words to encourage my dropping confidence as my feet were going closer towards his room.

I noticed my mother in law aa usual in her silk black dress .Her hairs were elegantly hung on her left shoulder .Our eyes clashes through the reflection in the mirror .She like always gave me a glare to remind me of her disliking for me.

I diverted my eyes .It must irked her to the core but it was the best I could do so our bitter relation won't get worse and walked inside the corridor to the master bedroom .

I was preparing my courage to confront him at the same place where he  crushed my womanly pride under the rock of his ego when my legs stopped in front of the brown
wooden door .

My hand flinched four or five times whether to knock or just simply ran back to my room and when he will ask I give him an excuse of a migraine but my stupid heart forcefully compelled my hand to knock .

Moments later ,the door was opened by him.He was in black track pants with a skiny maroon coloured full sleeved T-shirt .His carved muscles were visible through the thin fabric.

"Hey..good evening.."he brightly smiled .

"Am I allowed to come in..?"I asked
in a plain tone because I still couldn't get over the humiliation of our wedding night .How he pushed me out without thinking twice.

"Sanyukta... you're my wife and you don't need my or anybody's permission to go in any part of the castle ."he paused for a moment and added,"Including my room."

"Sorry but it was you who prohibited me to step my feet on the threshold of your room..."I wanted him to feel ashamed of his pitiless behavior.

"I am sorry Sanyukta I shouldn't have behave in a improper way.You were not at fault but now I want to repent for my this sin.."he raked his fingers in his wet messy hairs and aside giving me space to enter inside the room.

Everything was on the same place.It sounds ridiculous but I felt a strong urge to spend my rest of the life in that room where I got third chance
to walk in.

Come this way.."he opened the closet and signalled me to follow his lead.I was taken aback when I found a door in the wall side of the closet.

"Is a library or some kind of secret chamber.."I said when we entered in the library or I can say his office.

I sat on the sofa that was adjacent to
a large window which let the sunshine and fresh air to ventilate
the room.

Like a curious little boy I peeped out of the window to predict in which direction this room is located and for my utter surprise I could see the garden area and my favorite swing just below the window.

Then all of a sudden something strike in my mind.Whenever I go for a walk after the dinner,I sense someone is watching me because I saw a human shadow but when I look at the window that person disappeared in the faint light.

"Where are you lost..?"his voice brought me back from my thoughts.

"Nothing.."I shook my head in no.

"Here are some books which I found useful for your research project..see them..and if you need any help..I am right there.."he pointed at his desk.

"Are you gonna stay here.."I asked
him in nervousness.

"Huh..what kind of a question is this..?he laughed showing his pearly teeth.

"Chuck it.."I rolled my eyes and focused my attention on the books.

But he stood there.

"Do you wanna say something.."I asked him as his forehead had creased.

He sat on the other edge of the sofa with his elbows balancing his half weight on his thighs.

His neck veins popped out .He has
a pull over my heart .

"Sanyukta I really want you to move in my room only if you feel comfortable under my presence ..."

My heart rate quicken as he spoke
this line and I leaned on his shoulder.I felt his lips pressing on my hairs as he squeezed my palms.

"You can say no .."he said again.

"You know you're unpredictable Randhir.."I didn't what to answer but certainly I had been wishing for it to happen one day.

"Sanyu.."he turned my face to him.

Before I could open my mouth to say
anything he quickly pecked my lips .

"Sorry but I couldn't resist myself as your strawberry coloured lips were distracting me since you came here.."he winked and went to his desk while a blush appeared my on cheeks giving tough competition to my
lip colour.

***********************************
So his motive is clear now😎

What do you think she will do..?

Next will be full of Sandhir moments with her family and an unexpected romance.

Target 290

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.6K 35
Daksh Malhotra - a womanizer and a ruthless billionaire - tears apart the life of Asmita Sharma - a vivacious and ambitious young woman - when he fin...
670K 35.8K 44
Original Book It's story of two people who are coming from different background but knot by Destiny. Meet Sanyukta Agrawal, a shy and timid girl with...
2.3M 218K 52
When Alaia married the billionaire, Agastya Singhania, she was okay to be stepped in a loveless marriage. She knew from the start that she'd always...
257K 15.7K 56
PROLOGUE It was nearly midnight when a man of twenties was gulping down shots one after the other. waiter:Sir sorry to say its time to close the...