Dear Tanner... - One Directio...

By Hanthedinosaurr

Imagine writing letters to yourself to read in the future. Imagine it was mailed to someone you didn't know... More

Chapter One - It's not crazy
Chapter Two - Mistakes, Good Mistakes.
Chapter Three - Continuing Letters
Chapter Four - Excuse me, are you a princess?
Chapter Five - Life
Chapter Six - Memories
Chapter Seven - For better or worse?
Chapter Eight - It'll be Okay.
Chapter Nine - The Run In
Chapter Ten - You Have To Believe
Chapter Eleven - The Bucket List
Chapter Twelve - Crossing One Off.
Chapter Thirteen - Forgiveness Is A Start
Chapter Fourteen - One Step Closer.
Chapter Fifteen - Everything's Okay
Chapter Sixteen - Finishing The Puzzle
Chapter Seventeen - Burning Pancakes After Singing Songs
Chapter Eighteen -Go, Taylor, Go!
Chapter Nineteen - Blueberries and Straight Curly Fries
Chapter Twenty - You're going where?
Chapter Twenty Two - Just Like Peanut Butter and Jelly

Chapter Twenty One - Personal What?

1.3K 13 3
By Hanthedinosaurr

Niall's POV

 My fingers tapped against my thighs lightly, as I bit my lip and looked around the large private room that was reserved so our management could talk to us. 

"You okay?" Liam asked, nudging me with his elbow, breaking my train of thought. 

"Oh, yah, mhm" I stuttered out,  trying to distract myself from the thoughts going through my head. Everything would be okay, I think. 

I started humming, making weird noises, talking to myself, tapping my fingers against random things, fidgeting, anything to distract myself from the emptiness at the pit of my stomach, dragging me down, keeping me from concentrating, anything to get rid of this guilt. 

I groaned, laying my head on my arms, leaning on the table, probably getting weird looks from Liam and Zayn. 

"Calm down, their's nothing to worry about" Zayn said, flashing me a smile.

If only he knew.

Their was something to worry about, the reason why we were here, The tour. And who forgot to mention it to Tanner? Me. How could I have been so stupid, not talking to her about it. It was something that would separate us for a year, maybe more if they added extra dates. The worst part is that she's coming to the meeting, and will be finding out in front of everyone, and not by me. 

"Did you . . . not tell Tanner about about the tour?" Liam asked nervously, making me lift my head off the table as fast as I could and stare at him. "You were mumbling" He says sympathetically. My face must've said it all because Liam sighed, shaking his head and then he started mumbling things that I didn't understand. 

Zayn sat down next to me, slinging his arm around my shoulder, giving me a tight reassuring squeeze. "It'll be okay, she'll understand" He said, smiling. 

I looked over at Liam who had stopped mumbling,then back at Zayn, to see they were both giving me sympathetic looks, but at the same time they looked disappointed in me, making everything worse.

"I was going to tell her, I just . . . I didn't know this was what the meeting was about, if I did, I would've told her before" I explained. 

Zayn pulled me closer to him, giving me a side hug. "It's okay, she'll understand" he said, sounding unsure of himself. Who was he trying to convince?

Tanner's POV 

I'm sure it's just a mistake, a misunderstanding. Everything will be okay. I thought, while we all sat in the car, the rest of the girls chatting away. Weren't they going to miss the boys while they were gone?

"You coming?" Perrie asked, Danielle and Eleanor racing towards the building. 

I nodded reluctantly and walked out of the car, joining Perrie as she walked towards the restaurant.  

"There's nothing to worry about" She said reassuringly, giving me a smile before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the building, skipping towards a door at the back of the restaurant. 

She stopped to open the door, giving me a second to pull myself together, but it wasn't enough, by the time we got into the room I could barley breathe.

Why am I acting like this? I thought nervously

Isn't it obvious? Another voice laughed in my head

Shut up I groaned mentally, not wanting to have a conversation with myself while their was plenty of other people in the room. 

It's because you looove him The voice said in a teasing way

Love? I thought. As crazy as it sounds, I was going to continue the conversation with myself, but I got interrupted. It was probably for the best, though. 

"Tanner" Niall said, his voice full of emotion. He looked like he was going to cry, but at the same time he looked scared, but happy. Is that possible? Or am I just crazy?

I smiled, taking the seat next to him and looked around to see who was here. 

Niall, Danielle, Perrie, and Eleanor obviously. Louis and Zayn. Where was Harry? And was he going to bring Ariana?

I was about to ask Niall when the meeting was going to start, when the door opened and three large men walked in. 

"Paulykins!" Louis screamed, running out of his chair, and jumping onto one of the three men. Everyone was laughing, except this Paulykins person, who was rolling his eyes, and me who was just plain confused. 

When Louis was finally off . . . Paulykins? He looked around the room, his eyes stopping on me and a smile appearing on his face. 

"You must be Tanner" he said happily, holding his hand out. I nodded, taking his hand and shaking it, waiting for him to introduce himself, but I don't think he got the memo. 

"If you don't mind me asking, who are you?" I said, biting my lip. 

A deep chuckled escaped from him. "I knew something was different" he said, continuing to laugh, leaving me standing their confused. "I'm their tour manager and head of security" he explained. I smiled to be polite, but I was still confused. How am I different? He must've been able to read my mind, because he explained further. "Most girls throw themselves at me asking me to adopt them when they see or meet me" he explained. 

"We need a body guard for our bodyguard" Harry chuckled, as he walked into the room, Ariana close behind him. My face lifted, happy to see that she did come. 

"Are managment coming?" Liam asked, looking a bit confused at why Paul and the two other men were here. 

"They couldn't make it, so I'm taking over for today" He said, seeming confused himself as why nobody from their management could show up, but he shrugged and continued to talk, "So you leave in exactly two weeks, and will come back in 11 months, but their will be breaks in between, as you know" he explained, looking at a piece of paper. "Why you're really here" he started to say, looking up from the paper to all of us. "The girlfriends" 

I bit my lip, scared of what was going to happen, surely I couldn't go . . . was Niall going to forget about me? Would we last?

Paul looked at Perrie, "You're all figured out.." and repeating the same thing with Eleanor and Danielle. When he got to Ariana he looked at her, staying quiet and thinking. "Lou could always have an assistant" He finally said before moving onto me. "Trainer . . ." he mumbled under his breath.

Trainer, what?

"Alright, Perrie . . . Little Mix is the opening act so you're obviously coming. Danielle, you're a dancer so you'll be working with Little Mix, I already talked to their management, and it's fine with them. Eleanor, You're interning with me like last time. Ariana, you're going to be Lou Teasdale's assistant. She's the boys, Hair dresser and make-up artist, If that doesn't work you can work with the stylists, or just babysit Lux. Tanner, you're going to be their Personal fitness trainer" He ended happily. "Alright, you're all good to go" he said, leaving the room, the two men following him. 

Personal Fitness Trainer?

"What?" I finally managed to say, when Niall and I were walking side by side towards one of the cars. 

"You're coming on tour with us" He chirped, his face beaming. "You don't really have to do much, Just take us out for a jog every once in a while, it's just so you can come, Paul's really easygoing with that stuff, and can convince management, we're lucky he showed up today instead!" He said, walking with a hop in his step, happy as ever. 

Don't get me wrong, I was super happy, and thankful, but I needed time to process it all.

I'm going on tour. I'm going on tour. I'm going on tour. I repeated over and over in my head.

"I'm going with you" I said out loud, shocked that it was true. I stopped walking, making Niall stop too and look back at me. "I'm going on tour with you" I said, this time louder and with a smile on my face. Niall nodded coming closer to me and smiling. "I'm going on tour with you!" I squealed, hugging Niall as tight as possible, as he picked me up and spun me around, while we both laughed. 

This is going to be an exciting year. 

Authors Note: Sorry this chapter's not the best and it's so short! But my Internet has been suckish today, and it's 11PM so I'm just finishing the chapter short. On Friday I'll most likely post another short chapter. Thanks so much for all the votes, comments, and fans! It's absolutely amazing, and I'm so thankful to anyone who's reading! After Labor Day I'll be updating a lot more, I've just been busy and I will be until then, but bear with me please. :) Vote, Fan, Comment, Whatever! Thanks for reading, Enjoy!

Hannah xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.6K 14
This is a reader insert story:) After you see something very weird in the middle of the night, you can't stop thinking about it. So you start researc...
exhale. By Panda

Non-Fiction

1.2K 160 50
From my mind, to the page, with some editing in between. Thoughts, rants, blurb etc.
1K 57 30
Two people meet in a blink of an eye and shit starts to hit the fan. Will everything between everyone be great again or will everyone turn their back...
1K 78 49
How the Love Letter came to be.