Chapter Sixteen - Finishing The Puzzle

Tanner’s POV

Irish64255: Are you serious? You live in London, and you’ve never been to Kings Cross station?!

Running4Life: I’m 100% Serious. What makes it even sadder is that I’m a huge PotterHead and still haven’t gone... 

Irish64255: You’re right, that does make it worse. But, you really haven’t gone? Why not?

Running4Life: I really haven’t.. and I dunno, I just never really got around to it. I always say I’m going to go, but I never end up doing it. 

Irish64255: Aha, well one day I’ll take you. :)

Running4Life: Sounds like a plan!

Irish64255: So, watchya up to?

Running4Life: Just relaxing before I go to bed. How bout you?

Irish64255: Watching ‘The Bucket List’

Running4Life: Ahh!! Oh my gosh, I absolutely love that movie!

Irish64255: It’s one of my favorites!

Running4Life: Mine too! :)

Irish64255: Maybe that’s why you like Logan’s bucket list so much?

Running4Life: Kind of.. When I found it I immediately thought of the movie, and got all excited. Also, I consider it as Logan’s very late dying wish, you know what I mean?

Irish64255: Yah :)

Running4Life: Well, I’m gonna hit the hay! Aha, talk to you later. :)

Irish64255: Alrighty, bye love! xx

Running4Life: Bye xx

******************

“Tanner... Tanner... wake up!” Somebody whispered in my ear, shaking my shoulder gently. I groaned, rolling over and pulling the blankets over my head. Whoever it was could wait. “Tanner, wake up! I wanna show you something.” They whispered again, shaking my harder. I groaned, pulling the blankets down from my face to see who was waking me up. Niall?  

I sat up leaning against one arm and rubbing my eyes with my free hand. “Niall?” I said, to make sure I wasn’t imagining things. He nodded his head, smiling. “How did you get in here?” I asked, glancing at the clock. 2:00 PM. Was it really that late?

“You’re roommate, she let me in.” Of course, she just didn’t want to wake me up herself. 

I threw myself back onto the mattress, laying on my back. “What are you doing here?” I groaned. Pulling a pillow over my face. 

“If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise!” He exclaimed, pulling me off the bed and pushing me towards my closet. “Just get ready, okay?” he said as I gave him a look after picking out some clothes and he dragged me towards the bathroom. “I’ll be waiting!” he chirped, pushing me in and closing the door.  

“Remind me why I’m doing this?” I groaned, taking out my hairbrush and running it through my hair. 

“Because you love me?” Niall said.

“One, wipe that smirk off your face. Two, no. I think its more a long the lines that you’re making me.” I growled. 

“Then why’d you ask?” He said, The fact that he was smirking would probably be an understatement by now.