Chapter Twenty One - Personal What?

Niall's POV

 My fingers tapped against my thighs lightly, as I bit my lip and looked around the large private room that was reserved so our management could talk to us. 

"You okay?" Liam asked, nudging me with his elbow, breaking my train of thought. 

"Oh, yah, mhm" I stuttered out,  trying to distract myself from the thoughts going through my head. Everything would be okay, I think. 

I started humming, making weird noises, talking to myself, tapping my fingers against random things, fidgeting, anything to distract myself from the emptiness at the pit of my stomach, dragging me down, keeping me from concentrating, anything to get rid of this guilt. 

I groaned, laying my head on my arms, leaning on the table, probably getting weird looks from Liam and Zayn. 

"Calm down, their's nothing to worry about" Zayn said, flashing me a smile.

If only he knew.

Their was something to worry about, the reason why we were here, The tour. And who forgot to mention it to Tanner? Me. How could I have been so stupid, not talking to her about it. It was something that would separate us for a year, maybe more if they added extra dates. The worst part is that she's coming to the meeting, and will be finding out in front of everyone, and not by me. 

"Did you . . . not tell Tanner about about the tour?" Liam asked nervously, making me lift my head off the table as fast as I could and stare at him. "You were mumbling" He says sympathetically. My face must've said it all because Liam sighed, shaking his head and then he started mumbling things that I didn't understand. 

Zayn sat down next to me, slinging his arm around my shoulder, giving me a tight reassuring squeeze. "It'll be okay, she'll understand" He said, smiling. 

I looked over at Liam who had stopped mumbling,then back at Zayn, to see they were both giving me sympathetic looks, but at the same time they looked disappointed in me, making everything worse.

"I was going to tell her, I just . . . I didn't know this was what the meeting was about, if I did, I would've told her before" I explained. 

Zayn pulled me closer to him, giving me a side hug. "It's okay, she'll understand" he said, sounding unsure of himself. Who was he trying to convince?

Tanner's POV 

I'm sure it's just a mistake, a misunderstanding. Everything will be okay. I thought, while we all sat in the car, the rest of the girls chatting away. Weren't they going to miss the boys while they were gone?

"You coming?" Perrie asked, Danielle and Eleanor racing towards the building. 

I nodded reluctantly and walked out of the car, joining Perrie as she walked towards the restaurant.  

"There's nothing to worry about" She said reassuringly, giving me a smile before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the building, skipping towards a door at the back of the restaurant. 

She stopped to open the door, giving me a second to pull myself together, but it wasn't enough, by the time we got into the room I could barley breathe.

Why am I acting like this? I thought nervously

Isn't it obvious? Another voice laughed in my head

Shut up I groaned mentally, not wanting to have a conversation with myself while their was plenty of other people in the room. 

It's because you looove him The voice said in a teasing way