Chapter Twenty - You're going where?

I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG! :( I know, I'm an awful person, waiting so long to update. But I've been really busy . . . I've been working on my summer reading, and then it was my last week of sailing and one of my best friends from NY comes here for the summer and she's leaving in four days, so I've been spending as much time with her as possible. So, I've been pretty busy, But wait no more, It's here! :)

Tanner's POV 

"Hello Boys" I say, stepping into the car and giving Zayn and Louis a wave. 

"Ready for our big day of shopping?" Louis asked, jumping around in his seat excitingly, before composing himself and putting his hands on the steering wheel and getting ready to drive. 

"Ready!" I chirp, buckling my seat belt. 

"Here we go!" Louis hollered, as he drove off and headed towards the mall, making me and Zayn give him weird looks. Mostly me though, Zayn just kind of rolled his eyes and shook his head in disappointment. "What's the problem?" Louis asked, bugging Zayn. 

"We've had this discussion Lou, you can't be Peter Pan; You're superman, you can't just switch! You have to choose one or the other" He whined, making Louis chuckled. And to think that I thought Zayn was normal.

It's time to begin, itsn't it?

I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit

I'm just the same as I was

Now don't you understand 

That I'm never changing who I am

"I love this song!" I squealed, as Zayn switched through the radio stations. He stopped and left it on that station, laughing at my reaction. 

"Really? I couldn't tell by the way you jumped up and down in your seat and started squealing your head off" he scoffed sarcastically. 

 "I don't ever want to let you down, I don't ever want to leave this town, 'Cause  after all, This city never sleeps at night!"  I scream out, making sure for the last part I was directing the screams towards Zayn.

He stared at me, narrowing his eyes. "Well, aren't you an amazing singer" He groaned, covering his ears to block out my screaming.

"It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit, I'm just the same as I was, Now don't you understand, That I'm never changing who I am!" I screeched, a smirk on my face. My feet tapped to the beat of the song as I hummed it quietly, figuring Zayn had suffered through enough for now.

"I like her" Louis said with a grin on his face. "Sing it sista!"

"It's time to begin, isn't it?" I get a little bigger, but then I'll admit, I'm just the same as I was, Now don't you understand, That I'm never changing who I am!" Louis and I screamed out together, laughing and smiling the whole time while Zayn just shook his head in disappointment.

"Am I the only one normal here?" he said under his breath. Seriously? Normal? Wasn't he the one who was just yelling at Louis for not choosing between Peter Pan and Superman? That's weird, he shouldn't be talking.

"We're here!" Louis screeched, slamming his foot down on the brake after he slowly pulled into a parking space, making me and Zayn fling forward without warning.

"Jeeze Lou, why'd you brake that hard? You were going the speed of a turtle" Zayn said, but you could tell he was trying not to laugh. See? He's weird, he's laughing because Louis almost killed us. Not normal.

We hopped out of the car, walking to the entrance of the mall, Zayn and Louis looking at the ground, trying to hide their faces so they didn't cause a commotion before we could get into the mall. Luckily it was a Tuesday, so most kids were in school, leaving the mall free of fan girls, and full of older people.