Chapter Twenty Two - Just Like Peanut Butter and Jelly

Tanner's POV

"Tanner!" Niall yelled from the downstairs of mine and Ariana's flat. "Are you done packing?"

I took a breath, about to yell back, when one of my favorite songs came on the radio and well, I got distracted.

Hey baby won't you look my way

I can be your new addiction

Hey baby what you gotta say?

All you're giving me is fiction

I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time

I found out that everybody talks

Everybody talks, everybody talks

I hopped around my room, while folding jeans from the crumbled pile of them on my bed to pack for the tour. 

It started with a whisper

And that was when I kissed her

And then she made my lips hurt

I could hear the chit chat

Take me to your love shack

Mamas always gotta back track

When everybody talks

When I finished folding all the pants I was bringing, which probably took longer than it should've considering I was jumping around my room at the same time, I went to walk into the bathroom attached to my room to pack toiletries. Before I could turn around, arms snaked around my waist, holding me close to them. I giggled, immediately knowing it was Niall because of his cologne. He sang the lyrics into my ear, following me as I walked into the bathroom, his arms still around my waist making our walking look like a slow penguins. 

Hey honey could you be my drug

You could be my new prescription

Too much could be an overdose

All this trash talk make me itchin

Everybody talks, too much

"Niall, stop it" I hissed, biting my lip as he kissed up and down my neck, sending shivers down my spine. 

I pretended to not be effected and continued to pack the small amount of make-up I had, into a small zip up bag.

When I had packed everything I needed from the bathroom into small bags, I walked out of the bathroom, ignoring Niall who was a couple steps behind, singing the song again, but this time louder.

It started with a whisper

And that was when I kissed her

And then she made my lips hurt

I could hear the chit chat

Take me to your love shack

Mamas always gotta back track

When everybody talks

I threw the bags into the last remaining suitcase on my bed and zipped it up, placing it on the ground next to my others, smiling because the packing was now over.

I turned around to see if Niall was still in the room, and he was, because as soon as my back faced the bed he pushed me down, his hands right next to my shoulders, holding himself a couple inches away from my body.