Chapter Fifteen - Everything's Okay

Tanner’s POV

Dear Tanner, 

You don’t need to apologize, I completely understand. I know that you showed up, and I thought you looked amazing on that stage. Don’t worry about not writing, I understand. It’s just a misunderstanding. A tough spot in life, but we’re through that, right? :)

Tanner, let me tell you something, love can be really hard, believe me, I know how you feel. Maybe a little differently because it’s only one person, but everything’s going to be okay. Promise. x x 

Another thing? Really! That’s amazing. Have you done anything else, or planning to do anything else? 

I still want to meet up, no doubt about it. I just don’t know when we can. I’ll understand if you don’t want to, but maybe we could chat? We would be able to talk more often.. If you want too, my user name is Irish64255. My web cam is broken, but we can still chat. 

Message me soon

Love, 

Mystery boy xx

I put the letter down, leaning onto my elbow. Should I?

I ran into my room, grabbing my laptop and opening the Skype app. Come on, come on. Load faster. 

The Skype sound echoed through the room, I clicked on the Add Contact button and quickly typed in his user name. 

Irish64255

London, England

Male

18

A smile spread upon my face, it was him. It was him! I was going to talk to him without having to wait a couple days for a reply. 

Here goes nothing.

Niall’s POV

Running4Life: Hey... It’s Tanner! :)

Popped onto my IPhones screen. I jumped up gasping in joy, she Skyped me! 

I ran out of the kitchen and into my room, grabbing my laptop and booting it up. Come on, come on. The screen turned black, all the power shutting off. No, no, no! Shit. 

“Liam!” I screamed, running down the hall, towards his room. I slammed on the door, “Liam, Liam! You in there?” 

“What?” he asked, opening the door, eyebrows furrowed. 

“I need your laptop! Please?” I begged. He just stood there, staring at me. 

“Why?” He asked, finally moving and heading towards his desk. 

“Tanner!” I screamed happily. “She Skyped me!”

“Why don’t you use your laptop?” he said, even more confused, as he unplugged it from the charger. 

“It died, and I want to talk to her now!” I said jumping up and down, waiting for him to hand it to me. 

“Why don’t you just charge it?” he asked handing it over to me slowly. 

I grabbed it and ran out of the room. “That would take to long!” I yelled over my shoulder, hearing him laughing in the background. 

I typed in my user name and password, waiting for it to log in. 

Running4Life: You there?

Irish64255: Tanner!

Running4Life: Hey! Interesting user name, Aha.