Omega's love (Yoonmin) *Compl...

By RosetheK

What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkoo... More

Intro
Everyday thing
My Town I rule
Don't mess with Yoongi
Don't mess with Yoongi pt 2
A new friend
Making a new friend
The dream
The omega I want
I was minding my own business
Unwanted heathens
Stalking my bae
The realizing of a dream
This damn heat
Mates
A Namjin chapter
The scent of love(Taekook)
Day one (with gifts)
Day two (Mama and Child)
Day three (working and the creep)
Calming the heart... and Jealousy
The short war
Getting closer
The fight and the new friend
The actual fight
Mysticals
Cold
Meeting the weird wolf
My Alpha (Taekook)
Talking it out
Family matters
We fighting in the club
The soulmate date
Saying I love you
Becoming one
Lazy lovers
Mom mode activated
I have a Alpha!
I have a Alpha pt 2
Bloodbath
Mom shopping
Hating the guy(Taekook)
Detective (WuHope)
Visitor
Kink session
My Promise (Taekook)
Broken and betrayal (Namjin)
Rescued? (Namjin)
Dark truth(WuHope)
Getting answers
Losing love or finding a mate?(Namjin)
Fake friend(Taekook)
The panic of reality
A hint of insanity (Taekook)
I know everything
Main couple date
"Girls day"
Liar
Knowing (WuHope)
Meet JK
Telling secrets
Telling secrets pt2
My strength
Wolf squad
Found&Seek
The meaning of the symbol
Unanswered questions
No more doubt
Secret after secret
Interrogation
My Demon
The dark friend
I'm sad
Seeing the darkness
Awakening
Mate(WuHope)
Release the parents
Being "those" friends
Kinky Time
The dark is near
Kolive
Dilemma
Lil meow meow
Face to face with darkness
Alone with the voice
Meet daddy Kim
Prepping for the ball
It beings
Wolf
Babysitter
The hot wolf
Min-Ki
I'm a great dad
Creator
Prep talks
It's here
Powers
First fight
Kissing problems
The dark war
Ainther
Dragon of fire
Little wonders
The snack
I am Darkness
I love you
Pain & Power
Aluna
The hotness returns
Dark vs Light
Goddess of Hope
My only love
Yoonmin wedding
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue pt2
Our Yoonmin ending
Thanks! 💜
Q&A
Q&A (Alpha & Omegas)
Q&A(Wolves&Mystics)
Goddnessween
Its Christmas Eve!
Merry Minmas!

Ending the Hunavent

13.7K 635 324
By RosetheK

                          ??? POV

Now let's see. I'm walking around this dusty ass place in disgust. This is filthy. I should just set this shit on fire. As I was walking down this nasty hall, men jumped out. I really don't have time for this.

"Hello Goddess, it's nice to finally nice of you to join us". Some man with a smile says to me. "I'm here for the maja flower and I'm out". I said and walk away from them and was surrounded by more men. OH MY GOD! I scream on the inside. There was a total of 100 men and 200 wolves surrounding me. I'm just trying to leave. So why are they trying to make this difficult for themselves?

"Don't you know who we are!?!". Did this man just raise his voice at me? I'm not having that. I raised my hand and the man's tongue fell out. I hear everyone scream around me so I turn to them all. "FYI, ain't no one and I repeat no one scared of y'all anymore because there's something more frightening coming so yeah". I tell them.

"So I'ma do my friends a favor and slaughter all of you, any objections? And if so y'all can leave now". They start to run to the door but I use my hand to lock it shut. "Cute of y'all to think that I will let y'all leave and beside...

"It's play time". Then I changed into something Jimin doesn't know about his self.

"Let's play". I started to attack the humans first because they are so damn weak. And because. *bam*. One of them shoots me with of course a silver bullet. Those don't work on me but I played along and pretended I was hurt. The man walks over with a grin on his face and I popped up and chewed his head off. The all look at me with horror. "Side note, silver doesn't work on me". I laughed loudly and continued my blood bath.

I finished my playtime and made my way to who I'm assuming is the leader and I see him crying. "You fucking bitch". I grabbed him by his throat and squeezed it. I see him trying to speak but he can't without his tongue. "Hmm I don't know what to do with you". I look at him with a blank look.

"Should I let you go?". He nodded his head. "Use your words to answer me". I gave him a sick grin. Then he starts to cry again. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!". I smack him with my claw. "Since you didn't answer me, I have to kill you". I squeezed his neck until his head popped off.

I left my toys and went to mine my business but turns out there are more men and wolves around. Meh, I have some time left. I killed my new play toys with glee. Body parts was flying everywhere. It disgusted me. Can't they die more beautifully? I finished playing with my second round of toys and went to find that flower.

I was so fucking frustrated. I've been looking for that fucking flower for three damn hours. I know it's here, I feel it. I feel it? Oh shit. That's why I couldn't find it, they are draining it's power. Fuck. I race to find it. I see a door I haven't check yet and I burned it.

I quickly grab it from the machine it was connected to. It's still beautiful. I smile at it. It still has some of it's power left. I saw a tube filled with purple liquid and I took it knowing it was from the flower. I can finally leave but first I have to double check and see if I killed all these fools. *crash*. I missed a rat.

I quickly went to the sound and what did I see....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.9K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
154K 12K 40
Alpha Jeon Jungkook wants what other alphas have a mate, cubs of his own but it'll never happen for him, not now. The more distant he feels from his...
41.9K 5.5K 35
(Short chapters) ❝How old are you?❞ Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes.❝I am twenty m...
22.5K 826 21
Just a centered story of Yoongi! Main ship:Yoonmin Side ship:Taekook | Namjin Description: edited 1-13 Chapters are edited in omegaverse i am very a...