Omega's love (Yoonmin) *Compl...

By RosetheK

What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkoo... More

Intro
Everyday thing
My Town I rule
Don't mess with Yoongi
Don't mess with Yoongi pt 2
A new friend
Making a new friend
The dream
The omega I want
I was minding my own business
Unwanted heathens
Stalking my bae
The realizing of a dream
This damn heat
Mates
A Namjin chapter
The scent of love(Taekook)
Day one (with gifts)
Day two (Mama and Child)
Day three (working and the creep)
Calming the heart... and Jealousy
The short war
Getting closer
The fight and the new friend
The actual fight
Mysticals
Cold
Meeting the weird wolf
My Alpha (Taekook)
Talking it out
Family matters
We fighting in the club
The soulmate date
Saying I love you
Becoming one
Lazy lovers
Mom mode activated
I have a Alpha!
I have a Alpha pt 2
Bloodbath
Mom shopping
Hating the guy(Taekook)
Detective (WuHope)
Visitor
Kink session
My Promise (Taekook)
Broken and betrayal (Namjin)
Rescued? (Namjin)
Dark truth(WuHope)
Getting answers
Losing love or finding a mate?(Namjin)
Fake friend(Taekook)
The panic of reality
A hint of insanity (Taekook)
I know everything
Main couple date
"Girls day"
Liar
Knowing (WuHope)
Meet JK
Telling secrets
Telling secrets pt2
My strength
Wolf squad
Found&Seek
The meaning of the symbol
Unanswered questions
No more doubt
Secret after secret
Interrogation
My Demon
The dark friend
I'm sad
Seeing the darkness
Awakening
Mate(WuHope)
Release the parents
Being "those" friends
Kinky Time
The dark is near
Dilemma
Lil meow meow
Face to face with darkness
Alone with the voice
Meet daddy Kim
Prepping for the ball
It beings
Wolf
Ending the Hunavent
Babysitter
The hot wolf
Min-Ki
I'm a great dad
Creator
Prep talks
It's here
Powers
First fight
Kissing problems
The dark war
Ainther
Dragon of fire
Little wonders
The snack
I am Darkness
I love you
Pain & Power
Aluna
The hotness returns
Dark vs Light
Goddess of Hope
My only love
Yoonmin wedding
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue pt2
Our Yoonmin ending
Thanks! 💜
Q&A
Q&A (Alpha & Omegas)
Q&A(Wolves&Mystics)
Goddnessween
Its Christmas Eve!
Merry Minmas!

Kolive

14.5K 732 82
By RosetheK

                     JIMIN'S POV

"Ko-Kolive". Kisen said in a shaking voice. I turn to him and he is really shaking. "Kisen". I pick him up and gave him a hug. "What's wrong Kisen! Talk to me". I say in panic.

"He's fine Jimin, he just realized who and what I am and he also realized that his little moonlight attack was useless". Yun says while looking at Kisen. "You should have told me that earlier Yun!". Kisen bark.

"My mind isn't what it used to be, so I forgot". Yun looks at Kisen with a fake sorry look and Kisen glared at him. I giggled at them. "Cute". They both said eww at my chosen word and I laugh.

I decided to ask Yun another question. "Hey Yun? Can you tell me about yourself?". I asked. "Of course, what do you want to know?". He asked. "Everything".

"Well where to start, I was born a day after this planet was made, so I'm beyond old". He chuckled and continued. "To be honest, I was supposed to be Lucifer but that felt weak and I decided against it, over the centuries, I realized that Lucifer was going to fall soon and cause chaos but I beat him to it, I created all that was dark and fearful before he did and just like you, I asked myself what was I thinking, then I thought to myself, if I created darkness before he arrived then all will be good, so that's what I did". Yun said while Kisen and I listened.

"But since I was just a piece of darkness, I used most of strength to create the world's darkness and fear and lost control of it and released to much of it into world, I couldn't take it back because I was weak and so Lucifer took the credit and blame for my doing and in order to gain control of the darkness I released I needed a vessel, but not just anyone, I needed someone that will have a cold heart with darkness in it and Yoongi was born". He stops then continues.

"Since I am the God of nightmares and darkness, I knew what was going to happen in his life that was dark, I felt his call for help to ease the pain he will feel in his heart and I was attracted to it, so when Yoongi asked me why did I choose him, I told him that he chose me, his heart and soul chose me, However, I'm still a tad bit weak even to this day and I won't be much help when the darkness comes". Yun finished his story.

"What do you need to get your powers back?". I feel his powers and it's amazing. It's like mines but darker.

"Easy my Goddess, Yoongi needs to lose his self completely, that incident with the Betas was enough to get some of my powers back but it's still not enough and before you start Kisen he doesn't need to kill to help me gain my powers back, he just needs to lose someone important to him like when he lost his parents". Yun explained. "When he lost his parents?". Yoongi told me that he killed the man that murdered his family. So why bring that up?

"My dear, that wasn't even part of that story, the moment he lost his parents that was the first time Yoongi lost himself, he killed everything that moved, he killed half of his town and that's when I had to stop him, I placed a sleep chant on him and he was sleep for a whole year, he woke up with half of his memory and I do mean half, I only made him remember losing his parents and I replace his emotions with sadness instead of hate". Yun said sadly.

I was in tears. He dealt with all of this darkness by his self. Is it wrong that I feel like I was selfish? "Goddess!". Kisen was quick to fly be my side. "I'm ok Kisen". I smile at the cute child.

"Your not selfish if you didn't know Goddess, so don't think that". Yun says sweetly. "Thank you and I'ma need you to stop reading my thoughts thanks". I pouted and they laughed. I still don't have must of my powers so I ask them how I can get my powers to it's fullest and what do they say?

"Mating".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 6.4K 43
Jeon Jungkook, is about to be forced into marriage. He's in love with Kim Taehyung, who's perfect in every way, except one. He's an alpha. And if t...
214K 14.7K 49
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "You know he didn't even know that people cry when h...
267K 18.3K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
154K 12K 40
Alpha Jeon Jungkook wants what other alphas have a mate, cubs of his own but it'll never happen for him, not now. The more distant he feels from his...